Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

BNP

Search this Thread

Old 28 July 2005, 12:13 PM
Diamond Dave
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BNP

Despite some of my views on certain ethnic minorities (or majorities depending where you live ) I'm not a fan of the BNP but....

Could they ever become a credible force in British politics the same way the **** party rose to power in Germany?
If you look at Hitler and the way he blamed the Jews for all of Germany's problems, the weakminded and the plain evil went along with it. This left the "good" Germans (is there such a thing?? ) having to turn a blind eye to what was happening so as not to incur the wrath of the State Police.

All it would take would be a "charismatic" person to come along, give the BNP some respectability and then focus on the distrust the "average white man" has for the Asian population and whip them up into a frenzy. The bombings we've had recently must surely play into the BNP's hands?
Do you think there would be enough opposition to thwart this?

At the last Election the Tory party were working from a manifesto which would severely restrict the influx of Immigrants and push towards deporting all the illegals. Would the next step be to repatriate natives from countries we didn't like?
I like the Austrailian way of letting people into the country, if you've got what they need you're welcome, if you haven't you can f*ck off

Discuss....

Last edited by Diamond Dave; 28 July 2005 at 03:36 PM.
Old 28 July 2005, 12:19 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

agree about the australian way, Canada is very similar, come here by all means, no money? fine you can still come... no benefits for you though... you have to prove you can support yourself or your family for something like 3years contributing to the government before being able to claim any sort of benefits
Old 28 July 2005, 12:19 PM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

Anything is possible, enough numpties lapped up the NL BS to give them a 3rd term.
Old 28 July 2005, 12:25 PM
Wurzel
Scooby Senior

Received 73 Likes on 54 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by Diamond
This left the "good" Germans (is there such a thing?? )
Yes there is !!!

The average German would run rings round the average Brit in regards to courtesy, friendliness, politeness, consideration etc.

Ok they are still crap at queueing but apart from that nobody is perfect.

And no I am not German I am English.
Old 28 July 2005, 12:25 PM
T4molie
Scooby Regular

We should definately adopt the Australian approach... send em packing if they don't fulfill the criteria
Old 28 July 2005, 12:26 PM
Suresh
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

The green movement in Europe pretty much disappeared because the mainstream parties adopted [some of] their policies and removed their "raison d'etre".

I expect after the terrorist atrocities that the same will happen and that even more of the less extreme BNP polices will find themselves into government policy. Afterall it is what the people want.

Suresh
Old 28 July 2005, 12:26 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by T4molie
We should definately adopt the Australian approach... send em packing if they don't fulfill the criteria

maybe u didnt know australia is a blacks country it belongs to the aboriginals and the immigrants r the whites, chinese and others from different countries
Old 28 July 2005, 12:28 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by moses
maybe u didnt know australia is a blacks country it belongs to the aboriginals and the immigrants r the whites, chinese and others from different countries
Correction, its our country where we put the blacks so it belongs to us, just because we didnt live there til later in life doesnt mean its not ours lol

think thats right anyhow...lol
Old 28 July 2005, 12:30 PM
Suresh
Scooby Regular

Moses, but before the white man arrived, the local population hadn't even invented the wheel, let alone established a national government to decide immigration policy.
Old 28 July 2005, 12:32 PM
King RA
BANNED

Kinda like how America belongs to the Red Indians, S.America belongs to the Aztecs and Scandinavia belongs to the Eskimos and Vikings. Infact whites are immigrants in any country outside of Europe are they not??
Old 28 July 2005, 12:32 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by davegtt
Correction, its our country where we put the blacks so it belongs to us, just because we didnt live there til later in life doesnt mean its not ours lol

think thats right anyhow...lol

b-o-l-l-o-c-k-s

did u know the white brits tried to breed aboriginals out, like lebensbaurn but this was white raping blacks unlike lebens where white men would have sex with white woman blonde hair and blue eyes etc, aboriginal woman raped by white men to breed them out so they became white etc

i will try to find a pic give me a day or 2
Old 28 July 2005, 12:33 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by King RA
Kinda like how America belongs to the Red Indians, S.America belongs to the Aztecs and Scandinavia belongs to the Eskimos and Vikings. Infact whites are immigrants in any country outside of Europe are they not??

thanks alot ra, but im stunned, when was scandinavia ever eskimo, its europe aint it and belonged tot he vikings, eskimos were north america
Old 28 July 2005, 12:35 PM
King RA
BANNED

thanks alot ra, but im stunned, when was scandinavia ever eskimo, its europe aint it and belonged tot he vikings, eskimos were north america
We live and learn
Old 28 July 2005, 12:35 PM
Wurzel
Scooby Senior

Received 73 Likes on 54 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by Suresh
The green movement in Europe pretty much disappeared because the mainstream parties adopted [some of] their policies and removed their "raison d'etre".

I expect after the terrorist atrocities that the same will happen and that even more of the less extreme BNP polices will find themselves into government policy. Afterall it is what the people want.

Suresh
Suresh you should come to Germany then! The green party of Joscher Fischer runs the country in partnership with the SDP party of Schröder. this has to be the most green country I have ever been in.
Old 28 July 2005, 12:38 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

We live and learn

lol we do i need to check up on it now, i swear i never ever knew eskimos lived in scandinavia
Old 28 July 2005, 12:38 PM
Diamond Dave
Scooby Regular

b-o-l-l-o-c-k-s

did u know the white brits tried to breed aboriginals out, like lebensbaurn but this was white raping blacks unlike lebens where white men would have sex with white woman blonde hair and blue eyes etc, aboriginal woman raped by white men to breed them out so they became white etc

Like the Moors did to Spain and Portugal?
Old 28 July 2005, 12:39 PM
King RA
BANNED

lol we do i need to check up on it now, i swear i never ever knew eskimos lived in scandinavia
Already checked

http://www.alaskan.com/docs/eskimo.html

The Eskimo are the native inhabitants of the seacoasts of the Arctic and sub-Arctic regions of North America and the northeastern tip of Siberia. Their habitation area extends over four countries: the United States, Canada, the USSR, and Greenland

I meant I was the one learning
Old 28 July 2005, 12:40 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Moses, but before the white man arrived, the local population hadn't even invented the wheel, let alone established a national government to decide immigration policy.

suresh u forget your a darkie, maybe u should paint yourself pale

i cant believe u said that, does it matter if they invented it or not, those people went through a holocaust and thats the best u can come up with hey

so it means u were probably pro british raj in the country of our ancestors then , maybe your great grandfather was a corrupt official in the british raj in india so u talk crap like that
Old 28 July 2005, 12:41 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Already checked

http://www.alaskan.com/docs/eskimo.html

The Eskimo are the native inhabitants of the seacoasts of the Arctic and sub-Arctic regions of North America and the northeastern tip of Siberia. Their habitation area extends over four countries: the United States, Canada, the USSR, and Greenland

I meant I was the one learning
lol awesome stuff mate and their always on about chuck the immigrants out when their own occupy other peoples lands

i like it holland was that a part of the eskimo lands too

cheers
Old 28 July 2005, 12:44 PM
Jap2Scrap
Scooby Regular

suresh u forget your a darkie, maybe u should paint yourself pale

i cant believe u said that, does it matter if they invented it or not, those people went through a holocaust and thats the best u can come up with hey

so it means u were probably pro british raj in the country of our ancestors then , maybe your great grandfather was a corrupt official in the british raj in india so u talk crap like that

surprised you haven't dubbed him an Uncle Tom yet moses
Old 28 July 2005, 12:49 PM
Suresh
Scooby Regular

Talking

Originally Posted by Jap2Scrap

surprised you haven't dubbed him an Uncle Tom yet moses
I think you'll find he already did some time back. Apparently I'm officially on his lisk of enemies too.
Old 28 July 2005, 12:51 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by Diamond Dave
Like the Moors did to Spain and Portugal?

that was a war and not an occupation and they the christian peasants needed help from the evil christian regimes and they helped and conquered and gave equal rights and let the christians rule the north

so nice those moors only times the christians stop massacring jews them, coz moors will kick their **** if they did and all were protected by moors

did u know gibralter is named by the guy who conquered it

his name was jabar al tariq gibraltar in spanish
Old 28 July 2005, 12:52 PM
rb5 286
Scooby Regular

put simply.

tony blair welcomes any1 into this country then forgets about them after giving

1- a car
2- a mobile phone
3- money
4- a home

where the following happens:

they use the HOME to build their bombs which they have bought with the MONEY.
They then pack the bombs into the CAR and use the MOBILE PHONE to remotely detonate the bombs.

BLAME MR BLAIR.

simple solution is to stop any aslyum seekers coming into the country.
Old 28 July 2005, 12:52 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

I think you'll find he already did some time back. Apparently I'm officially on his lisk of enemies too.

no your not in my list of enemies im in your list of enemies, your one of my ardent old enemies suresh, its a pity coz i still have asian brotherly feelings for u, but your one guy who would def stab me in the back when i aint looking

im away from this thread its diverting away from the original post

sorry diamond
Old 28 July 2005, 12:55 PM
Andy Tang
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by rb5 286
put simply.

tony blair welcomes any1 into this country then forgets about them after giving

1- a car
2- a mobile phone
3- money
4- a home

where the following happens:

they use the HOME to build their bombs which they have bought with the MONEY.
They then pack the bombs into the CAR and use the MOBILE PHONE to remotely detonate the bombs.

BLAME MR BLAIR.

simple solution is to stop any aslyum seekers coming into the country.
Your comments and sentiments don't make sense, if hte bombers are "British".

It wasn't asylum seekers doing the recent bombings, they were people who born, raised, educated and worked in the UK.
Old 28 July 2005, 01:03 PM
King RA
BANNED

Originally Posted by Andy Tang
Your comments and sentiments don't make sense, if hte bombers are "British".

It wasn't asylum seekers doing the recent bombings, they were people who born, raised, educated and worked in the UK.
Not all of em mate.
Old 28 July 2005, 01:11 PM
crush her
Scooby Regular

b-o-l-l-o-c-k-s

What's this Lebensbaurn? Do you mean Lebensraum as in "Living room" the theory by Friedrich Ratzel? Your entire statement above is riddled with so many factual inaccuracies it's ridiculous.
Old 28 July 2005, 01:12 PM
King RA
BANNED

He mans lebensborn
Old 28 July 2005, 01:12 PM
King RA
BANNED

Lebensborn means "spring of life". The "Lebensborn" project was one of most secret and terrifying **** projects. Heinrich Himmler created The "Lebensborn" on December 12th, 1935. The goal of this society ("Registered Society Lebensborn - Lebensborn Eingetragener Verein") was to offer to young girls "racially pure" the possibility to give birth to a child in secret. The child was then given to the SS organization which took in charge his "education" and adoption.

In the beginning, the "Lebensborn" were SS nurseries. But in order to create a "super-race", the SS transformed these nurseries in "meeting places" for "racially pure" German women who wanted to meet and make children with SS officers. The children born in the Lebensborn were taken in charge by the SS and it is important to know that most of them were also victims of this race policy. Without any contact with their mothers, without any parental love, most of them became autistic.

Quick Reply: BNP