MP3 Request - Sigur Ros - Myrkur

Search this Thread

Old 24 July 2005, 10:40 PM
mad_dr
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MP3 Request - Sigur Ros - Myrkur

Evening everyone,

Does anyone have a copy of the above song taken from the album "Von" by Sigur Ros? I've been trying to track down a copy for ages but iTunes and Bleep.com don't seem to list it and I don't want to purchase the whole album on the basis of one decent track.

If anyone has this album and can help me out, I'd much appreciate it - I'll even make a donation to charity given that I can't seem to find a way to pay the artist.

Sigur Ros seem to let you download most of their stuff for free anyway fromt their site (http://www.sigur-ros.co.uk/) but typically they don't have the song I'm after.

In case you were wondering, it's the track used on last week's Top Gear during the Iceland segment (Sigur Ros are Icelandic) when JC, RH and JM are speeding around on the beach - just after JM gets into Hammond's 350Z for a try.

Cheers in advance guys!

Andy
Old 25 July 2005, 10:53 AM
Freak
Scooby Regular

I dont have that one, but it took me ages to track down a copy of Njosnavelin on vinyl (as heard at the end of Vanilla sky).. ive just had a quick scout for your one on download and cant find anything.

HMV can get the album for you- you could always buy it, rip it, then take it back and exchange it the next day.... not that im suggesting that or anything.. ahem
Old 25 July 2005, 11:43 AM
mad_dr
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Freak
I dont have that one, but it took me ages to track down a copy of Njosnavelin on vinyl (as heard at the end of Vanilla sky).. ive just had a quick scout for your one on download and cant find anything.

HMV can get the album for you- you could always buy it, rip it, then take it back and exchange it the next day.... not that im suggesting that or anything.. ahem
Heh heh - surely no-one would do anything as dishonest as that?!

Not a bad idea mind...

I'll even buy one of their tracks from bleep and promise never to listen to it - should keep the record label happy