Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

PIMP MY RIDE

Search this Thread

Old 16 July 2005, 08:46 AM
KEVWRX95
Scooby Regular

Location: West Sussex-Scoob stripped :( Hello Audi A6 4.2V8 Quattro :)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry PIMP MY RIDE

Is it just me........after watching the English version of pimp my ride.................I really want to beat the cr*p out of Tim Westwood...........he is spoiling what would be a good programme generally.
I always watch the American version if I come across it on MTV, so I looked forward to the English version,
Then this middle aged tw*t appears, talking and acting like a sixteen year old from Lambeth, his presenting skills are horrendous, surely they could have found someone out there with car knowledge,presenting skills, and a sense of humour ??????????????????????????????????????????????????
If your watching this thread producers of the show ( because I know your all scooby fans) please sack the f@cker...............................

By the way pimp my ride

Kev
Old 16 July 2005, 08:58 AM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by KEVWRX95
Is it just me........after watching the English version of pimp my ride.................I really want to beat the cr*p out of Tim Westwood...........he is spoiling what would be a good programme generally.
I always watch the American version if I come across it on MTV, so I looked forward to the English version,
Then this middle aged tw*t appears, talking and acting like a sixteen year old from Lambeth, his presenting skills are horrendous, surely they could have found someone out there with car knowledge,presenting skills, and a sense of humour ??????????????????????????????????????????????????
If your watching this thread producers of the show ( because I know your all scooby fans) please sack the f@cker...............................

By the way pimp my ride

Kev
I refuse to watch it!!! The US program is fun cause it doesn't take itself to seriously and Xibit (sp?) looks like he's having fun and comes across as being likable and game for a laugh. Uk version!?!? Oh please!

NS04
Old 16 July 2005, 11:28 AM
gso
Scooby Regular

UK one is trying to copy the US one like for like...doesnt work....

"Junior" or whatever he's called...you know...Junior on wheels and tyres...he's just a junior mechanic!! its pathetic

watched the first one...err...ok....try the second....err...no thanks
Old 16 July 2005, 02:03 PM
Ian_S
Scooby Regular

lol @ them pimping the staff with stupid hairstyles like the 50 year old block who they dyed the top of his hair for
Old 16 July 2005, 02:16 PM
Scooby-doo97
Scooby Regular

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by KEVWRX95

By the way pimp my ride

Kev
Ian Wright would've been better
Old 16 July 2005, 02:44 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the finish on the UK looks alot better that the US imo, but yes Tim Westwood is an annoying feckerlolol
Old 16 July 2005, 05:18 PM
M444GY
Former Sponsor

Location: MSOCs tyre and ROTA wheel dealer .Ruisliptyres@gmail.com

HOLLA its about to go down and its off the hook