ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   PIMP MY RIDE (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/441926-pimp-my-ride.html)

KEVWRX95 16 July 2005 08:46 AM

PIMP MY RIDE

Is it just me........after watching the English version of pimp my ride.................I really want to beat the cr*p out of Tim Westwood...........he is spoiling what would be a good programme generally.
I always watch the American version if I come across it on MTV, so I looked forward to the English version,
Then this middle aged tw*t appears, talking and acting like a sixteen year old from Lambeth, his presenting skills are horrendous, surely they could have found someone out there with car knowledge,presenting skills, and a sense of humour ??????????????????????????????????????????????????
If your watching this thread producers of the show ( because I know your all scooby fans) please sack the f@cker...............................

By the way pimp my ride :D

Kev

New_scooby_04 16 July 2005 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by KEVWRX95
Is it just me........after watching the English version of pimp my ride.................I really want to beat the cr*p out of Tim Westwood...........he is spoiling what would be a good programme generally.
I always watch the American version if I come across it on MTV, so I looked forward to the English version,
Then this middle aged tw*t appears, talking and acting like a sixteen year old from Lambeth, his presenting skills are horrendous, surely they could have found someone out there with car knowledge,presenting skills, and a sense of humour ??????????????????????????????????????????????????
If your watching this thread producers of the show ( because I know your all scooby fans) please sack the f@cker...............................

Kev

I refuse to watch it!!! The US program is fun cause it doesn't take itself to seriously and Xibit (sp?) looks like he's having fun and comes across as being likable and game for a laugh. Uk version!?!? Oh please! :D

NS04

gso 16 July 2005 11:28 AM

UK one is trying to copy the US one like for like...doesnt work....

"Junior" or whatever he's called...you know...Junior on wheels and tyres...he's just a junior mechanic!! its pathetic :rolleyes:

watched the first one...err...ok....try the second....err...no thanks

Ian_S 16 July 2005 02:03 PM

lol @ them pimping the staff with stupid hairstyles like the 50 year old block who they dyed the top of his hair for

Scooby-doo97 16 July 2005 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by KEVWRX95

Kev

Ian Wright would've been better :)

Jamz3k 16 July 2005 02:44 PM

the finish on the UK looks alot better that the US imo, but yes Tim Westwood is an annoying feckerlolol:D

M444GY 16 July 2005 05:18 PM

HOLLA its about to go down and its off the hook:D