Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

What a foo kin knob

Search this Thread

Old 11 July 2005, 04:48 PM
Dazza01
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry What a foo kin ****

Yes, you in the Grey Skyline with 2 stupid ******* blue stripes down the middle, what a a$$hole you are, i was tottling down the M1 from J29 having just been to Scoobyclinic to have a hose replaced, about 2 miles from j28 this Skyline appears in my rear view, well the traffic was heavy so there was no getting anywhere fast, well this **** in the skyline decides ok ive had enough im gonna blast down the centre lane to gain 4 or 5 places, well nothing wrong in that as its not against the law to undertake if the centre lane if moving quicker, but what he did next was unbelieveable, not contempt with gaining 4 place then realising his path in thr centre lane was blocked by a fiesta and not being able to barge into the 3rd lane, he decides to swerve into the 1st lane and again plants his foot down to undertake the fiesta, only to find his way blocked by a car towing a caravan, well the ******* **** then decides to boot it up the hard shoulder of the motorway, past the caravan then a truck and rejoin the into the 1st lane, then straight ino the 2nd lane without indicating forcing the car behind him to brake sharpish

WHAT A ******* **** YOU ARE MATE IT DIDN'T GET YOU ANYWHERE BECAUSE BY THE TIME YOU HAD FINISHED YOUR STUPID ANTICS I JUST SAILED PAST YOU, BUT AS YOU WEREN'T LOOKING YOU DIDN'T SEE WHAT I CALLED YOU, BUT IN CASE YOU READ THIS

YOUR A ******* **** MATE, WHAT YOU DID TODAY COULD HAVE SERIOUSLY INJURED SOMEONE OR EVEN KILLED THEM GROW UP AND ******* THINK NEXT TIME YOU ******* HALF WIT
Old 11 July 2005, 04:51 PM
Jap2Scrap
Scooby Regular

I see **** like this every day on the M621/M1/M62 interchange. Makes me cringe.

And yes I saw you in the silver classic undertaking on the hard shoulder the other week...
Old 11 July 2005, 04:51 PM
specialx
Former Sponsor

YEAH!
Old 11 July 2005, 04:52 PM
rr_ww
Scooby Regular

Posting on www.gtr.co.uk might have the desired response.
Old 11 July 2005, 04:57 PM
New_scooby_04

You tell em!! Sounds like a right plum!! How do they get these cars! :-)

BTW Spot the freudian slip! ;-)

"but what he did next was unbelieveable, not *contempt* with gaining 4 place then realising his path in thr centre lane was blocked by a fiesta"

NS04
Old 11 July 2005, 05:02 PM
^Qwerty^
Scooby Regular

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Dazza01
Yes, you in the Grey Skyline with 2 stupid ******* blue stripes down the middle,
<snip>
But was he speeding, because that's all that matters these days???
(the above line is a joke btw)

I'm still waiting for the 20+ car pile up on the M1/M621/M62 interchange. Every night when I leave Leeds I must see at least 2 or 3 cars who are on the M621, cut left across the chevron's which are there to allow the two lanes from the M1 southbound merge with the traffic on the M621 coming out of Leeds. It's frightning to watch.

You only have to drive another 50 yards to do it legally and with much less risk.

Fingers crossed for this weeks journeys.
Old 11 July 2005, 05:06 PM
Jap2Scrap
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ^Qwerty^
But was he speeding, because that's all that matters these days???
(the above line is a joke btw)

I'm still waiting for the 20+ car pile up on the M1/M621/M62 interchange. Every night when I leave Leeds I must see at least 2 or 3 cars who are on the M621, cut left across the chevron's which are there to allow the two lanes from the M1 southbound merge with the traffic on the M621 coming out of Leeds. It's frightning to watch.

You only have to drive another 50 yards to do it legally and with much less risk.

Fingers crossed for this weeks journeys.
W*nkers. Happens all the time, they kick stones and **** all over the carriageway and then end up undertaking me when I'm legitimately trying to get off a few hundred yards further down. If you see a lil blue VTS trying desperately not to flattened under a lorry wave me in
Old 11 July 2005, 05:08 PM
Scoob99
Scooby Regular

Never a copper around when you want one
Old 11 July 2005, 06:02 PM
vindaloo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Scoob99
Never a copper around when you want one
<sniggers>
Yes there is: The day I got cut up by an Audi who waltzed across several solid whites to join the M25 @ the M40. He then took off @80+. Pity he didn't look behind him first as a jam sandwich Police car had been tootling along in the inside lane. Two miles further on he'd been pulled over.

J.
Old 11 July 2005, 06:12 PM
Scoob99
Scooby Regular

Old 11 July 2005, 06:17 PM
wwp8
Scooby Regular

yep seen something like that last year it was a megane coupe,
VERY heavy traffic M1 south

i was in the right hand lane, he went from behind, to middle overtook 3-4 cars back to right, went to middle, then to left lane, went on to hard shoulder, then got back to left lane very quickly just MISSING the broken down car on the hard shoulder,
now thats a TO$$ER,
Old 11 July 2005, 07:35 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

On the M6 the other day a simlar thing happened to me, we were in the People carrier, 3 kids in tow, moves from the outside lane doing about 85, mirror, indicate, move over, as I did a BMW cabrio piloted by a blond bint, on her mobile ! had carved from the slip road, past me on the inside, I had to go back to lane 3, making the wife and kids jump a bit, flashed my lights at her, and the fcker give me the bird, no placatory gesture, just fck you ! looked like a cold hearted business bitch, all highlights and Gucci Sunglasses.

Anyway, got a little riled, not the red mist, just vowed to get my own back, safely, simmered to myself for ten miles then the M6 being the M6 the outside lane stopped and the other two went slow, so I gently tootled past on the inside (10 mph) whilst she was stopped and she saw me looking over, I blew her a kiss so she gave me the bird again, eyes forward, finger against her cheek, luckily my wife didnt notice this.

I managed to place my car infront of hers and dawdled a bit, no opportunities to get past on the inside for her this time, the middle lane was doing about 50 so I stuck at that speed for a while with her up my chuff, she then started flashing me out of the way.

It was at this point I noticed how many dead flies were on the windscreen and decided to give it a good old wash, and why not do the back at the same time, now I dont know if you have ever seen a people carrier wash itself but its akin to an African Elephant putting on a show for the punters at Chester Zoo on a hot day, due to the size of the screen and the wipers it literally douses itself from 4 jets, it therefore sprays it around somewhat, I really wouldnt want to be in an open topped car behind it......

Suffice to say she wasnt pleased, I suspect most of it went on her screen but I would imagine she had a different perfume on than normal, not her normal expensive brand, just plain old Halfords value screenwash, mixed to the winter proportions so the frosty bitch wont freeze over for a while.

I then let her past and completely ignored her as she went past gesticulating wildly.

Never underestimate the pure unbridled evil a man is capable of, especially if he has been couped up with 3 kids in a Volkswagen Sharan for 200 miles being asked by people with little concept of time and distance whether 'we are nearly there yet' whilst listening to a Marks and Spencer Spooky Songs tape on auto reverse every 30 minutes, with the smell of Cheesy Wotsits and stale kid farts hanging heavy in the air, the aircon switched off as the kids complain its too cold, 60 miles to run and 40 miles worth of diesel and stuck in traffic, 3 kids and only one working gameboy forcing us to revert to I spy.

My uncle got annoyed with a guy on the M6, him on his Gixxer 1000, guy kept cutting in, up the inside, nearly has him off his bike, waits until traffic and simply boots his mirror off.

Usually you dont get even, and rarely is it worth the aggro but I thought a couple of examples of sweet revenge may cheer you up !
Old 11 July 2005, 08:03 PM
Mrs WRX
Scooby Regular

Brilliant story Jacko, wetting myself laughing!
Old 11 July 2005, 08:21 PM
ru'
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by J4CKO
...Never underestimate the pure unbridled evil a man is capable of, especially if he has been couped up with 3 kids in a Volkswagen Sharan for 200 miles being asked by people with little concept of time and distance whether 'we are nearly there yet' whilst listening to a Marks and Spencer Spooky Songs tape on auto reverse every 30 minutes, with the smell of Cheesy Wotsits and stale kid farts hanging heavy in the air, the aircon switched off as the kids complain its too cold, 60 miles to run and 40 miles worth of diesel and stuck in traffic, 3 kids and only one working gameboy forcing us to revert to I spy...
You aint wrong; some guy tried to strangle me through my open window once after I'd had the nerve to point out he was driving like a tw@t! Having said that I did then proceed to wind him up royaly after he started shouting and gesticulating so I am somewhat to blame.

I wrongly thought that his having the kids and wife with him would mean he was calmer - this was years ago, and it's only now that I see how wound up he probably was before I started on him!