Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Did I hear this right?

Search this Thread

Old 18 May 2005, 04:59 PM
Gridlock Mikey
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Did I hear this right?

There are some people out there opposing the motion that "offenders" doing community service should NOT be made to wear bright overalls as it is .....Degrading and Humiliating!!! ? WTF!!???

Hell, burgulars, TWOCers, Vandals, hooligans, social misfits, **** 'em, paint em luminous green and make 'em parade around the town/city centre all day every day for as long as thier sentence is. Point the finger at them, laugh and abuse them. They are societys scum and we should be made aware of them and everyone who has ever experienced thier car being keyed or stolen or their house being burgled, should have the opportunity to at least walk past them and call them Scum

Degrading and Humiliating....... I ask you
Old 18 May 2005, 05:04 PM
Gridlock Mikey
Scooby Regular

Only until they got fed up with being pointed at by the rest of society and being made to feel uncomfortable all day by peoples attitude towards them. Novelty would soon wear off
Old 18 May 2005, 05:10 PM
specialx
Former Sponsor

I'm with Gridlock on this, I heard one of the ******* on the news yesterday saying "well if I had to wear orange I wouldn't turn up to do it"

EH? don't turn up go to jail then feckwhitt!

It works in the states, I'm all for it it may make the little ******* think twice about being a tw*t if they thought they would be paraded around in orange!

I can hear the tango heckles already!!
Old 18 May 2005, 08:36 PM
MJB2
Scooby Regular

Isnt the UK a great place to live!

Chop there hands off would be better
Old 18 May 2005, 08:39 PM
SiDHEaD
Scooby Regular

Whilst I agree, a probation officer on the news said they will have less of them bothering to turn up. This could surely cause problems.
Old 18 May 2005, 08:43 PM
IPKIS
Scooby Regular

Brand the little ******* on the forehead i say

at least we could then recognise them in the street for years afterwards
Old 18 May 2005, 08:51 PM
mart360
Scooby Regular

Angry

wlecome to pc britain!!!!!!!

it makes you laugh, they can abuse you , asault you, rob from you, steal from you, terrorise you, and yet you cant make them wear orange as it might humiliate them..

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its a feckin criminals charter.

F*ck the bloody namby pamby human rights wan*ers .... it was summed up in an article in the paper, today,,

the comment was what should have dorothy have done to the wicked witch...

apparantly she should have sat her down and offered her counciling!!! and tried to disuade hewr from her ways!!!

when will these stupid idiots wake up,,,, how many people have to suffer at the hands of these *******!!!!

how many lives have to be ruined how many people have to DIE before sombody has the sense to say

"thats wrong", you cant do that" "NO"

instead of "iss my right innit" "so sue me"

unfortunatly its going to take a riot or serious civil unrest to put things right..

and the people who thought all this was cool ,, will have scuttled away!!!

M
Old 19 May 2005, 08:31 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

A few good kicks up the **** would help as well!

Les
Old 19 May 2005, 08:46 AM
TheBigMan
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by mart360
wlecome to pc britain!!!!!!!

it makes you laugh, they can abuse you , asault you, rob from you, steal from you, terrorise you, and yet you cant make them wear orange as it might humiliate them..

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its a feckin criminals charter.

F*ck the bloody namby pamby human rights wan*ers .... it was summed up in an article in the paper, today,,

the comment was what should have dorothy have done to the wicked witch...

apparantly she should have sat her down and offered her counciling!!! and tried to disuade hewr from her ways!!!

when will these stupid idiots wake up,,,, how many people have to suffer at the hands of these *******!!!!

how many lives have to be ruined how many people have to DIE before sombody has the sense to say

"thats wrong", you cant do that" "NO"

instead of "iss my right innit" "so sue me"

unfortunatly its going to take a riot or serious civil unrest to put things right..

and the people who thought all this was cool ,, will have scuttled away!!!

M
Cracking post. I'm with you 100%
Old 19 May 2005, 09:57 AM
CrisPDuk
Scooby Regular

Makes you wonder how Tony Bliar's 'culture of respect' went down round his dinner table It's liberal c*nts like his fcukwit wife who've created the atmosphere enabling the rise of yob culture in the first place
Old 19 May 2005, 09:58 AM
damian666
Scooby Regular

Problem is, we will just expect criminals to be wearing the orange suits. What happens when one changes clothes. Then we wouldnt positively identify them as a criminal. It does have its down sides you know.
Old 19 May 2005, 12:55 PM
King RA
BANNED

make them wear clown outfits with big flappy shoes, OR maybe pink balerina outfits, lol I bet that would ELIMINATE crime in 1 fell swoop.
Old 19 May 2005, 01:00 PM
Scooby Roo
Scooby Regular

The problem is that the people who come up with this opposition haven't been a victim of crime, wait till they get home to find the cd collection missing and a great big t*rd. They'd go for the death penalty after that.

It tends to be much the same with other opposition too, but not going to raise that again

Roo
Old 19 May 2005, 01:01 PM
Jap2Scrap
Scooby Regular

Of course they should wear orange jumpsuits, oh, and have their ankles manacled together. Singing "Swing Low Sweet Chariot" wouldn't hurt either.
Old 19 May 2005, 01:01 PM
RayC
Scooby Regular

i heard one of the opposers saying that people need self respect before they stop offending, so humiliation wont work.

Personally i say get the pissants cleaning litter and people on the dole doing community work.
Old 19 May 2005, 01:12 PM
NewLabour
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by RayC
i heard one of the opposers saying that people need self respect before they stop offending, so humiliation wont work.

Personally i say get the pissants cleaning litter and people on the dole doing community work.
<typical scoobynet ******* mode>

Yeah 'cos people on the dole are like criminals innit, robbin' our tax money and that innit.

</typical scoobynet ******* mode>

******* that's me drinking a toast to the time you or one of your loved ones finds their sorry asses having to claim benefits they are entitled to. Then you'll know what humiliation is you piece of crap.
Old 19 May 2005, 01:23 PM
RayC
Scooby Regular

Didnt imply people on the dole were criminals merly that if you were receiving money from the state that it would be better to put something back into society.
Old 19 May 2005, 01:27 PM
NewLabour
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by RayC
Didnt imply people on the dole were criminals merly that if you were receiving money from the state that it would be better to put something back into society.
That's exactly what you did imply, linking them together in the same sentence in this thread.

In any case if you or your family have already paid into the system why on earth should you be subject to indentured labour?
Old 19 May 2005, 01:33 PM
RayC
Scooby Regular

I wouldn't imply it i would just say it, i also missed your comment about members of my family having to claim benifits, two do due to redundacy, one of them takes the time to answer calls with a help organisation for drug dependants and helps others fill out benift claim forms, this is unpaid work, the other works in community projects clearing bushes and rubbish from rural walkways, hardly humiliating stuff but it benifts others.

Get of your high horse about everyone on scoobynet being as *******, we are airing our views, or **** off and watch the rest or Trisha i have a job to get back too.
Old 19 May 2005, 01:37 PM
NewLabour
Scooby Regular

I don't understand what you mean "watch the rest of Trisha"? Is it some form of cultural reference?

I'd suggest your time would be better spent brushing up your communication skills rather than working in a low level job. It's hardly possible to understand your points they are expressed so poorly.

As for your relatives who work voluntarily that's fantastic for them, however why should anyone be forced into doing voluntary work when they are merely claiming benefits they are entitled to?
Old 19 May 2005, 02:41 PM
TheBigMan
Scooby Regular

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by NewLabour

.......rather than working in a low level job.
Why must you continue to say things like that?

What's this hang up with you - everyone else being inferior?? Does spouting about how little others have make you feel better? Or are you one of these people that has to shout about how you have in order to gain respect or associate yourself with being wealthy/classy/sophisticated? It's usually your sort that have A) Got **** all or B) Have alot but use that as the only way to prove to others your worth. If you always shout, after a while people stop listening......

Maybe he has a "low level job" maybe he does not. The way you talk, unless you are anything other than a multi-millionaire I'd conclude you have a major inferiority complex.

Not areeing with RayC here, just picking up on your blatant arrogance.

There are other ways to make yourself look better other than knocking others before you know anything about them, or their life.

Sorry, I'll leave you to continue blowing your own trumpet.
Old 19 May 2005, 02:47 PM
GC8
Scooby Regular

His stupid remark on another thread about how terrestrial channels were 'underclass channels' made me laugh. The deluded fool obviously thinks that watching Sky makes him middle-class. If we are stereotyping then surely the opposite is true?
Old 19 May 2005, 02:49 PM
TheBigMan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by GC8
His stupid remark on another thread about how terrestrial channels were 'underclass channels' made me laugh. The deluded fool obviously thinks that watching Sky makes him middle-class. If we are stereotyping then surely the opposite is true?
I recall a thread, "battle of the satellite dish". lol.

I don't think NewLabour is a chav, a pikey, neither is he poor. However spouting about wealth and being a 'superior being' does in fact make him a bit of a bell end (for want of a better term).
Old 19 May 2005, 02:57 PM
GC8
Scooby Regular

He certainly seems to have a huge chip on his shoulder and he delights in saying whatever will **** people off..... Both his new username and his comments are carefully considered; with the sole intention, it would appear, of winding up as many people as possible.

NewLabour, as you seem to have time on your hands and little to do, might I suggest that you join the library?
Old 19 May 2005, 02:59 PM
TheBigMan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by GC8
He certainly seems to have a huge chip on his shoulder and he delights in saying whatever will **** people off..... Both his new username and his comments are carefully considered; with the sole intention, it would appear, of winding up as many people as possible.

NewLabour, as you seem to have time on your hands and little to do, might I suggest that you join the library?
It doesn't so much wind me up, more frustrates me as to why people, in this case him, feel the need to be like he is.

Well if it makes him feel better.

Let's not waste anymore time on him now anyway. Moving on.
Old 19 May 2005, 04:35 PM
NewLabour
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by GC8
Sky makes me middle class????????!!!!??????? The opposite I would have thought. A satellite dish is the only way I have of watching UK TV, until I got a sky freeview card only the BBC. The 'underclass channels' as I put it are the one showing all this reality TV pap along with more soaps than I can shake a stick at.

No I'm not middle class neither would I claim to be, I'm working class and ******* proud of it, pal.

BTW I've never claimed to be a 'superior being' although the evidence is clear for all to see.
Old 19 May 2005, 05:05 PM
Gridlock Mikey
Scooby Regular

*Comes in takes a look at the thread, shakes head and goes back to muppets *
Old 19 May 2005, 05:08 PM
baz69birds
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Gridlock Mikey
There are some people out there opposing the motion that "offenders" doing community service should NOT be made to wear bright overalls as it is .....Degrading and Humiliating!!! ? WTF!!???

Hell, burgulars, TWOCers, Vandals, hooligans, social misfits, **** 'em, paint em luminous green and make 'em parade around the town/city centre all day every day for as long as thier sentence is. Point the finger at them, laugh and abuse them. They are societys scum and we should be made aware of them and everyone who has ever experienced thier car being keyed or stolen or their house being burgled, should have the opportunity to at least walk past them and call them Scum

Degrading and Humiliating....... I ask you
i aggre with you!!!!! there pictures should be posted in the paper to say they are BAD PEOPLE, & if they are seen in the street after the sentance you SHOULD call the police & say they look a bit sus!!!!!
Old 19 May 2005, 05:16 PM
GC8
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by NewLabour
Sky makes me middle class????????!!!!??????? The opposite I would have thought. A satellite dish is the only way I have of watching UK TV, until I got a sky freeview card only the BBC. The 'underclass channels' as I put it are the one showing all this reality TV pap along with more soaps than I can shake a stick at.

No I'm not middle class neither would I claim to be, I'm working class and ******* proud of it, pal.

BTW I've never claimed to be a 'superior being' although the evidence is clear for all to see.
You're a troll in the truest sense; why not f*ck off eh?

Quick Reply: Did I hear this right?