Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

BLOODY GAS BOARD

Search this Thread

Old 15 May 2005, 10:41 AM
Stevie.p
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool BLOODY GAS BOARD

The chuffin gas board are digging up the road outside my home. You know sunday having a day off work thought i would have a lie in BUT NO !!! the BLOODY GAS BOARD turn up and at 0900 hours start with a fookin !! JCB with the pnumatic drill on it.

I woke up with a start thinking what the **** was going on !! look out of the window think yes its a loverly day i think i will wash the scoob BUT NO !!! cant cos the JCB is kicking up a load of fookin dust might take the scoob out for a drive BUT NO !! can't cos they have parked their van generator and temp traffic lights blocking my drive way .

Now i am getting mighty pi$$ed off now and another thing WHY oh WHY is it when you see such people as the gas board digging up the road there is like 60 people 59 watching an 1 doing the job ( slight mis-count on my part but you know what i mean tho !! ) their was really only 4 but it was 1 digging and the other 3 watching and drinking tea what's all that about!!

I appreciate that they do it on a sunday cos the traffic is lighter but i am sure that they could have started a bit later like 10:00a.m.

Anyway rant over with now all i have to say to the gas board is
Old 15 May 2005, 10:57 AM
Chip
Scooby Regular

Firstly the Gas Board as you call it ceased to exist about 30 years ago.

As for work outside your house.Is it a leak they are working on??? If so would you rather the leak be repaired or left leaking to maybe permeate its way through the ground, drains, bt ducts etc into or worse still under your house.

Dont say this wont happen as it can. I know as Ive seen the bodies including kids being brought out and I can tell you its not nice.

On the other hand maybe its just a routine job being done on a sunday as the roads are quieter.

Chip
Old 15 May 2005, 11:05 AM
Stevie.p
Scooby Regular

Cool

Thank's CHIP

I was just having a general moan cos i was woken far toooo early by thoes workmen that are more than likely working on behalf of British Gas.
I think they are connecting the new build house accross the road and yes i think that they do it on a sunday cos their is less traffic.