Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Cheap Flights to Reus or Barcelona for Catalunya Rally

Search this Thread

Old 23 April 2005, 11:16 AM
Steve777
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Cheap Flights to Reus or Barcelona for Catalunya Rally

Tried posting this in the rally section but with no responses so would appreciate it being left in here for a while moderators

Looking for flights from the UK from either east Mids, Brum, Manchester or at a push Liverpool.

Sensibel replies of people that have done this trip or similar would be appreciated. Tried all the usual suspects, easy jet etc. Ryanair do a flight there on the day I want but I can't get back !!! Maybe someone knows of a cheap spanish airline that can help ????

I have a hire car in with my deal which can be picked up at the airport of my choice

I'm not that bothered where I drive to and from to get to the hotel and airport, but Reus would be first choice as its only about 14 miles to the Hotel and the Rally teams base camps.

Failing that Barcelona is the next nearest and again I will drive to and from the airport.

I don't even mind flying to Reus and the fying back from Barcelona etc so long as my home destination is the same

Help please !!!!!

I have managed to find a ryanair flight from Liverpool to Reus but it is only one way at the momehnt for about £15 !!!

However I am being told the problem may be because of the winter flight schedule changeover which is that weekend and so flights still haven't been fully released by some of the airlines
Old 23 April 2005, 01:30 PM
paulr
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.skyscanner.net/

http://www.easyjet.com/en/book/index.asp