Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Lapdancing

Search this Thread

Old 22 April 2005, 09:18 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Lapdancing

Just had my first experience of lapdancing, cant see what all the fuss is about, sure they were nice but I just sat there like a Rabbit in the headlamps.

My mate decided that we had to go having been for an afternoon beer (evening hangover in progress) but I cant see what all the fuss is about, they keep their knickers on at the one we went to which I was kind of glad about as it was embarrassing enough, just felt like a proper dirty old man (which I suppose I am). Told the wife and she isnt remotely bothered but I still feel a bit seedy.

What are your experiences ?
Old 22 April 2005, 09:26 PM
Spoon
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wouldn't interest me in the slightest to be honest.
Old 22 April 2005, 09:32 PM
Horico
Scooby Regular

its pretty much a laugh...nothing else..

u get to see some nice **** close up...full stop...

ure a bit of a sad tw@t if it gets you 'really' excited.....and you thing it's the best thong on earth...I think I feel similar to you really....

The best option is to ask for 2 girls at once - that is so much more worth it....you don't feel 'like a dirty old man' watching those shenanigans. Especially if one of the girls has never done that before....haha

wud get my vote over just one every time...
Old 22 April 2005, 09:33 PM
ProperCharlie
Scooby Regular

I've been to one or two. IMO it's all fair - they get good money for not doing a great deal, you get to see a bit more than you do on Brighton Beach. It's just another transaction like going to the cinema or something. As with certain kinds of Hollywood movie - once you've seen one, you've seen 'em all.

Old 22 April 2005, 09:35 PM
Horico
Scooby Regular

I agree, you pay your money, u see em....a transaction......

altho as a starter to a night it aint to bad to get the blood flowing.......and with 2 of em....^^^^^^^
Old 22 April 2005, 09:44 PM
Spoon
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Horico
I agree, you pay your money, u see em....a transaction......

altho as a starter to a night it aint to bad to get the blood flowing.......and with 2 of em....^^^^^^^
Horico, have a word with yourself. I bet you typed the post above with both hands behind your head.
Old 22 April 2005, 09:45 PM
Luminous
Scooby Regular

Just saw this thread, not read any of it yet. I just wanted to say YES PLEASE

Trending Topics

Old 22 April 2005, 09:49 PM
Horico
Scooby Regular

Cool

Originally Posted by Spoon
Horico, have a word with yourself. I bet you typed the post above with both hands behind your head.
my talents dont stretch that far im afraid....

i was just referring to what i posted above......lol
Old 22 April 2005, 09:57 PM
Brun
Scooby Senior

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Been to the Rhino in Harrogate 3 or 4 times. Some decent looking lasses who take it all off
Comfy surroundings with music at a decent level and beer that ain't a bad price. After a while you don't pay too much attention to the strippin bird on the stage and you just relax IMO it sometimes beats going to a noisey club full of pill heads.
The Rhino in Harrogate is having a refit apparently complete with "private" booths upstairs I wonder how much more you're gonna get for your tenner
Old 22 April 2005, 10:02 PM
Luminous
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Brun
I wonder how much more you're gonna get for your tenner
I wonder if they will let you spend more than your tenner
Old 22 April 2005, 10:45 PM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

never been, dont think i ever will, dont see the point TBH

if you want to see sum fresh tittles pull a young bird and you will actualy be able to touch them (if your any good)

paying for sum trollop to dance around with her **** out infront of you, is IMHO only 1 step up from ******** a prostitute
Old 22 April 2005, 11:18 PM
carl
Scooby Regular

One step down, IMHO. I mean, I'd pay to test drive a Lamborghini, but I'm f**ked if I'm going to pay to look at one.
Old 22 April 2005, 11:30 PM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

never ever been to a car show?
Old 22 April 2005, 11:37 PM
carl
Scooby Regular

Yes, but I just paid to get in the place. I didn't pay at every stand
Old 22 April 2005, 11:59 PM
FASTER MIKE!!
Scooby Regular

been once at a stag do was quite pi$$ed when i went was a bit of a laugh and thats was it, she took thong off to. apparently after she finished i went and sniffed the pole well so i was informed in the morning
Old 23 April 2005, 12:17 AM
sti-04!!
Scooby Senior

There fooking great for an afternoon out, gets you in the mood for a pull later

But i aint allowed to do that anymore
Old 23 April 2005, 01:21 AM
paul-s
Scooby Regular

dont tell me your under the thumb sti-04!!

I had a great time living with 2 lapdancers whilst working in tenerife last summer, they loved gettin their kit off, and it was handy knowing them to get in with all the rest at the club aaah I miss them days
Old 23 April 2005, 04:24 AM
Jerome
Scooby Regular

Are you guys talking about a proper lap dance, as opposed to a table dance?

A table dance has no physical contact. A lap dance most certainly does.

I've been to, er, heard about, some places in the US that have amazing, baywatch standard, lovely jubbly lap dancers who know how to gyrate on your lap. All for US$5 a dance. Su-fecking-purb. Er, so I'm told.

In comparison, the places I've been (literally) dragged to on "nights out with the lads" in the UK (predominantly Central London) feature unattractive doggish women who are often drunk and/or drugged up. Yeuch! I also detest the practice of collecting tips before they've actually danced! They get pretty stroppy if you refuse to tip as well. Minging slappers the lot of them.

Did I just type that out loud?
Old 23 April 2005, 08:02 AM
ScoobyDoo555
Scooby Regular

we used to have groups of these "dancers" over at the studio as "guests" after the clubs had shut.

I didn't feel seedy as such - they'd come to us but I did feel embarrassed for them really

Mind you, they were getting up to ALL sorts of things

I was playing pool with the assistant engineer, when the one girl walked up to us. I was just lining up a shot - about to shoot (pool, i hasten to add!), when she said,"Would you like to see my **** ring?"
Before I had chance to say anything, she hoisted her grots to oneside, and lopped it onto the corner pocket!! - where I was aiming!!!

Needless to say, I missed the shot entirely!! Funny, butr not exactly the sort of lass (albeit quite pretty) you'd take home to meet the parents.

Now I'm happily married with kids (was engaged when above occurred) it doesn't even interest me - must be the experience from a different perspective, I suppose

Dan
Old 23 April 2005, 08:58 AM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Not that well up on the terminology Lap/Table dance, but I am fully aware that if I had the opportunity to touch I wouldnt becuase I am married and dont want to be parted with my genitalia whilst I sleep !

She was ok with what I saw yesterday but anything else and I would be dead meat.

My mate was so keen on going I couldnt deny him, he wont tell his missus though. I didnt think we (specifically I) would actually go but we were full of Beer.
Old 23 April 2005, 09:43 AM
ScoobyDoo555
Scooby Regular

There's one club in Birmingham that suumed the entire scene up really - tiled floors (easy to wipe up the mess ) and the doner kebab counter

kinda says it all IMHO

Dan
Old 23 April 2005, 12:40 PM
paul-s
Scooby Regular

doner kebab counter inside the club
Old 23 April 2005, 12:58 PM
GCollier
Scooby Regular

I've been to quite a few lap dance clubs over the years. Ten years ago I probably found it quite exciting, nowadays it doesn't do anything for me...if anything the constant hassle you get to buy dance after dance just pisses me off.

I've chatted to quite a few of the girls who do this work, and one of my mates ended up dating a lapdancer for a couple of months. Some seem to enjoy it, but a lot seem pretty FUBAR'd too.

Gary.
Old 23 April 2005, 02:07 PM
Chip Sengravy
BANNED

not really for me TBH, can't say the thought of it does anything for me really.

My mate however is well into it. He went with some other lads a while back for his birthday to the local brass palce, a bit of a dive where they do extras I am told. Anyway he picked this black girl as he is married to one, and she did the dance. All very close by all accounts as he told me he nearly spewed up as he said she had a really,really smelly ****, but there was not much he could do about it at the time.

Anyway, when it finished, my mate went to the toilet to wash his face ( it was that close !). While he was in the bog, another one of the lads came into the place as he had been working late or something, and bought my mate his birthday pressie......

....another dance from miss stinkyarse !
Old 23 April 2005, 02:27 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

'All very close by all accounts as he told me he nearly spewed up as he said she had a really,really smelly ****'

PMSL

Not as bad as the fat old bloater that works in the newsagents near us, you can smell his **** as he wander around, bends over and you get treated to a foot of fragrant bum crack. Even if the ****** is in the back and you cant see him you can smell him, rank.
Old 23 April 2005, 02:32 PM
Chip Sengravy
BANNED

JACKO...you might even know the place being a manc, I cant remeber the name, but the place is on Higher hillgate near where it meets the A6 in stockport, it has always been a pub or bar of some description, but in every incarnation, it has always been as rough as ****
Old 23 April 2005, 10:37 PM
ScoobyDont
Scooby Regular

The well clubs are a rip off for both the dancers and the girls. The dancers have to pay places like SR £60 a shift to work there so it's no wonder they hustle the punters for dances, just to get their house money back.

Private parties are more better value for money and there's no 3-foot rule, or no-contact rule. Pubs like the White Horse in Wycombe give much better dances too.

If you want a dancers view of the subject check out the forums on mypole.co.uk

Last edited by ScoobyDont; 23 April 2005 at 10:39 PM.