Old 20 February 2005, 04:45 PM
wwp8
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IQ test AGAIN

y'know you're bored on a sunday.
http://uk.tickle.com/test/iq/start.html

so heres an iq test i got 124

You've got a very experiential way of learning and a strong mathematical mind. You're able to whittle even the most complex situation down to comprehensible component parts. In short, you have mastered the art and science of precision. That's what makes you a Precision Processor.

For you, life is a series of equations. Your brain is naturally predisposed to intense mathematical acuity, and your understanding of numerical problems is unparalleled. It's second nature for you to cut to the heart of an issue, so that you can discover quick solutions to problems while others get bogged down in unnecessary details. One Precision Processor that comes to mind is the Greek philosopher-mathematician, Pythagoras. Pythagoras had a mind for numbers and, as such, could come up with previously unknown theories like his method for calculating the sides of a right triangle (a2+b2=c2). You too, can use numbers to translate aspects of the world around you -- something that doesn't come easily to everyone. Your quick mathematical mind will allow you to communicate a variety of ideas to other people, so don't keep it to yourself.

Last edited by wwp8; 20 February 2005 at 04:49 PM.
Old 20 February 2005, 07:18 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Interesting:-

You are equipped with a verbal arsenal that enables you to understand complex issues and communicate on a particularly high level. These talents make you a Word Warrior.

Whether or not you recognise it, your vocabulary is your strongest suit -- use it whenever you can. Since your command of words is so great, you are also a terrific communicator -- able to articulate big ideas to just about anyone. Your wordsmithing prowess will also help in artistic and creative pursuits. The power of words translates to fresh ideas off paper too. Since you have so many words at your disposal, you are in a unique position to describe things in an original way, as well as see the future in your mind's eye. In short, your strengths allow you to be a visionary -- able to extrapolate and come up with a multitude of fresh ideas.

Word Warrior eh??

Pete

Oh, yes, 129 .... not sure if thats good or what?
Old 20 February 2005, 08:02 PM
richieh
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pslewis
Interesting:-

You are equipped with a verbal arsenal that enables you to understand complex issues and communicate on a particularly high level. These talents make you a Word Warrior.

Whether or not you recognise it, your vocabulary is your strongest suit -- use it whenever you can. Since your command of words is so great, you are also a terrific communicator -- able to articulate big ideas to just about anyone. Your wordsmithing prowess will also help in artistic and creative pursuits. The power of words translates to fresh ideas off paper too. Since you have so many words at your disposal, you are in a unique position to describe things in an original way, as well as see the future in your mind's eye. In short, your strengths allow you to be a visionary -- able to extrapolate and come up with a multitude of fresh ideas.

Word Warrior eh??

Pete

Oh, yes, 129 .... not sure if thats good or what?
when i offered you this you refused cos you didnt want to humiliate me
so i thought i'd give you the chance anyway so i got

rich, your IQ score is 138

You have a strong ability to process visual-spatial and mathematical information. These skills combined with your strengths in logic are what make you a Visual Mathematician.

You're able to understand patterns visually and in numbers. That means your mind can create a mental picture for any problem. In addition to that skill, you possess an intelligence that allows you to apply maths to that picture, too. That helps you manipulate multiple parts of the picture (or problem) to come up with a solution. You have many skills that are critical to success and problem-solving. Your talents help you understand the "big picture," which is partly why people may turn to you for direction -- especially in the workplace. You flourish in environments where tasks are clearly defined, and you excel at improving processes and making things more efficient. Like Einstein, your ability to detect patterns and your skills in maths and logic, make it natural for you to come up with ideas and theories that simplify processes for everyone.

richie
Old 20 February 2005, 08:06 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Having read the details of this particular test it appears that the lower the score the brainier you are!!

Pete
Old 20 February 2005, 08:17 PM
richieh
Scooby Regular

prolly write mayte
after orll i got tattoozee an stuf
richie
Old 20 February 2005, 08:20 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Clever and Tatts don't sit well alongside each other - do they now??

Because if you're clever you don't need Tatts ............. for confidence, and to look like everyone else

Pete
Old 20 February 2005, 08:42 PM
ajm
Scooby Regular

Like a meticulous collector, you've fed your brain a unique set of facts and figures over the years. Words, numbers, you've got it all. That's what makes you a Facts Curator.

Whether or not you intend to absorb every piece of information that comes your way, your mind has certain steel-trap qualities to it. You are a knowledge sponge. You have almost enough words in your head to fill a dictionary, and you're equally adept when it comes to manipulating numbers. You can also detect important patterns in number sequences, and probably remember the mnemonic devices you were taught in your early school years.
As usual with these tests I bet no one gets lower than 100 which is supposed to be the average! I think these sites are flattering us to get our email addresses!

Edited to add: Just noticed I have done the test on that site before and got 142! And now, almost exactly a year later I am 4 points thicker! Scoobynet is leeching my mind!!!

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthrea...20#post3051275

Last edited by ajm; 20 February 2005 at 08:50 PM.
Old 20 February 2005, 08:49 PM
richieh
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ajm
As usual with these tests I bet no one gets lower than 100 which is supposed to be the average! I think these sites are flattering us to get our email addresses!
no email addy needed m8
give it a try its a bit of fun and you may beat pissy
most of the online stuff ive done gives me about 150-160 so this is one of the tighter scoring ones(scored 148 at age of 16 on a real one)
richie
Old 20 February 2005, 08:51 PM
ajm
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by richieh
no email addy needed m8
give it a try its a bit of fun and you may beat pissy
most of the online stuff ive done gives me about 150-160 so this is one of the tighter scoring ones(scored 148 at age of 16 on a real one)
richie
I did do it, see above! You must have scored low for observation...

Old 20 February 2005, 08:52 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Richie, just go away and crayon on your arms again!!

Pete
Old 20 February 2005, 08:59 PM
richieh
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ajm
I did do it, see above! You must have scored low for observation...

sorry m8 thought you were taking the rip out of mine
little bit grolshed at the mo hence the lack of obs.
richie
Old 20 February 2005, 09:01 PM
richieh
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pslewis
Richie, just go away and crayon on your arms again!!

Pete
right any more and i'll get me mum
she'll have you lewis and she's older than you as well
richie
Old 20 February 2005, 09:57 PM
wwp8
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ajm

Edited to add: Just noticed I have done the test on that site before and got 142! And now, almost exactly a year later I am 4 points thicker! Scoobynet is leeching my mind!!!

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthrea...20#post3051275
OMG

exactly (well 7 day diff) a year ago, i DID do this test,
and duh i haven't changed abit
Old 21 February 2005, 07:52 AM
+Doc+
Scooby Senior

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

126, its early
Old 21 February 2005, 09:04 AM
Andy Tang
Scooby Regular

136 for me and 135 for my wife
Old 21 February 2005, 10:15 AM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

jamo, your IQ score is 122
Guess
your friends' results
Show a friend
your result
Recommend
this test to a friend

gutted thats probably the worst ive ever done on an iq test
Old 21 February 2005, 10:20 AM
ajm
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by j4mou
gutted thats probably the worst ive ever done on an iq test
Especially since you apparently got 144 the last time you were on that site!

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthrea...0&page=2&pp=20

I have got thicker by 4 points, but you have dropped a massive 22 pts!
Old 21 February 2005, 10:25 AM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ajm
Especially since you apparently got 146 the last time you were on that site!

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthrea...0&page=2&pp=20

I have got thicker by 4 points, but you have dropped a massive 22 pts!
im going to put it down to the 5 beers and the korma last night and the fact ive been awake about ten mins lol.

also it wasnt a monday morning last time
Old 21 February 2005, 10:30 AM
Reffro
Scooby Regular

Hmm 138 for me....
Old 21 February 2005, 11:37 AM
rik1471
Scooby Regular

Rik, your IQ score is 136

Your mind's strengths allow you to think ahead of the game -- to imagine or anticipate what should come next in just about any situation. Because you're equally skilled in the numerical and verbal universes of the brain, you can draw from multiple sources of information to come up with great ideas. The timelessness of your vision and the balance between your various skills are what make you a Visionary Philosopher.

In addition to your strengths in maths and linguistics, you have a knack for matching and anticipating patterns. These skills and your uncanny ability to detect the underlying blueprint of most of life's situations add to your Visionary Philosopher mind. Two philosophers who share the same combination of skills you possess are Plato and Benedict Spinoza.