no wonder their going home in bodybags

Search this Thread

Old 03 February 2005, 07:56 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default no wonder their going home in bodybags

makes u wonder, why the usa marines are going home in bodybags with attitude like this

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...8BCB4D295A.htm

even bush himself said he shouldnt have challenged the iraqis with his not so wise words " bring it on" since that happened the usa have lost over a 1000 soldiers
Old 03 February 2005, 08:00 PM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

Im not even going to follow the link seeing as its to Al-"quada" Jazeera, hardly a reliable and unbiased source is it? Wouldnt be written with a total anti-American bias would it
Old 03 February 2005, 08:02 PM
Taff107
Scooby Regular

Hardly surprising coming from the poster..........
Old 03 February 2005, 08:05 PM
Jye
Scooby Regular

I'd rather hear it from moses than from the 'usual' sources. I like to hear both sides of the story tbo.
Old 03 February 2005, 08:09 PM
Dieseldog
Scooby Regular

The photo of a grinning US soldier next to a dead Iraqi - wrong, but I wonder if Al Jazeera give equal coverage to atrocities of the insurgents also?

Also in what context were the words of Colonel Brandl spoken("Satan lives in Fallujah")? If it was as a pre battle speech to the troops, I can understand his reasoning clearly.
Old 03 February 2005, 08:14 PM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Dieseldog
I wonder if Al Jazeera give equal coverage to atrocities of the insurgents also?
They probably do, but where Western news agencies report it as: "Contractor executed by Islamic extremists by having his head cut-off with a blunt knife"

they probably report it like "evil western infidel caputured and sent to hell by brave heros, praise allah"
Old 03 February 2005, 09:08 PM
RichiW
Scooby Regular

Although very saddened by some of the images i have seen of Americans abusing prisoners (and now the dead - even more saddening IMO), look at the way the Iraqi kidnappers treated their prisoners - certainly ALOT worse! And thats if they manage to keep their heads!
Old 03 February 2005, 09:11 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

cheers jye i rather trust al jazeera than the zionist media like rupert murdoch and fox news

i prefer al jazeerah and bbc news along with itv and channel 4

diesel, they do, they show u the atrocites some insurgents commit against civilians and also the defending they do against the u.s marines, rightfully so after abu ghraib and guatanamo why not.

pete your so wrong , dont believe what bush tells u about al jazeera, if al jazeera could have been controlled by the usa they would have been happy, but coz it tells it the way it is, bush dont like it and his neocons and u know that.

fox news dont show u what the u.s soldiers do in iraq all they show u is how they miss their families and upholding the american flag and singing songs and how great hero's they are

i luv the british media, its awesome none of this one sided patriotic ****

i hope our country never changes and copies the americans, we have the best media and the best army, give or take a few w@nkers but as a whole our country is the best
Old 03 February 2005, 09:14 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

richiw post
-----------
look at the way the Iraqi kidnappers treated their prisoners - certainly ALOT worse! And thats if they manage to keep their heads!
--------

not the iraqis mate a few foreigners abu musab and hows boys thats all the rest of the kidnappers havent killed anyone except for the *******s who killed margaret

every other kidnapper has let them go, so dont call them iraqis none of them are

and besides iraqis have every right to chop american soldiers heads off, they invaded their country and butchered their civilians
Old 03 February 2005, 09:32 PM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by moses
and besides iraqis have every right to chop american soldiers heads off, they invaded their country and butchered their civilians
FFS moses
Old 03 February 2005, 09:34 PM
Puff The Magic Wagon!
Support Scoobynet!

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Petem95
Im not even going to follow the link seeing as its to Al-"quada" Jazeera, hardly a reliable and unbiased source is it? Wouldnt be written with a total anti-American bias would it

You see, for all the drivel that moses posts sometimes, I would click that link to find out another point of view. It is through information that an informed decision or opinion is made & it is essential to balance up both sides of an argument or point of view.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that for all its pretence of non-bias, the Western media see things through rose tinted specs (& I'm not going to start on what planet the Americans generally think their news is from ) and no doubt the Arabic media have their slant, but only by finding out "the other side" will you actually be near the truth of whats going on.

At the end of the day, both sides are running a propaganda war & the main casualties are the population of Iraq follwed by the truth
Old 03 February 2005, 09:35 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

wont u if someone invaded england and killed over 100.000 civilians for oil and regime change and wiped out your family and gave u 1000 to compensate or mostly none at all
Old 03 February 2005, 09:36 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Talking

Originally Posted by Puff The Magic Wagon!
You see, for all the drivel that moses posts sometimes, I would click that link to find out another point of view. It is through information that an informed decision or opinion is made & it is essential to balance up both sides of an argument or point of view.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that for all its pretence of non-bias, the Western media see things through rose tinted specs (& I'm not going to start on what planet the Americans generally think their news is from ) and no doubt the Arabic media have their slant, but only by finding out "the other side" will you actually be near the truth of whats going on.

At the end of the day, both sides are running a propaganda war & the main casualties are the population of Iraq follwed by the truth

well said puff couldnt have put it better, i can tell u went past secondary school, well i dropped out at 15
Old 03 February 2005, 09:36 PM
Puff The Magic Wagon!
Support Scoobynet!

moses

That is a gross generalisation of the situation - stop being a troll
Old 03 February 2005, 09:39 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

i swear im not mate, im never a troll u know that, i mean what i said bud, if someone invaded scotland and butchered civilians, i would def slaughter and cut them to pieces and feed them to the wild dogs
Old 03 February 2005, 09:52 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Talking

i swear im not mate, im never a troll u know that, i mean what i said bud, if someone invaded scotland and butchered civilians, i would def slaughter and cut them to pieces and feed them to the wild dogs
Cripes!! the English had better watch out then. So, when is your mad terror spree going to begin?!?

UB
Old 03 February 2005, 09:55 PM
Puff The Magic Wagon!
Support Scoobynet!

no-one has the "right" to end another person's life whomsoever they are
Old 03 February 2005, 10:04 PM
Suresh
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Got a point

makes u wonder, why the usa marines are going home in bodybags with attitude like this

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...8BCB4D295A.htm

even bush himself said he shouldnt have challenged the iraqis with his not so wise words " bring it on" since that happened the usa have lost over a 1000 soldiers
Good point moses.
This chap Lt. General Mattis seems to be a total and utter fruitcake.
He sounds just like one of the psycho tards who would cause friendly fire deaths because they just couldn't stop themselves..
Old 03 February 2005, 10:11 PM
ajm
Scooby Regular

wont u if someone invaded england and killed over 100.000 civilians for oil and regime change and wiped out your family and gave u 1000 to compensate or mostly none at all
You are right moses.... the Iraqi people were better off being ushered out into the desert by sadam's cronies and having a bullet put in the back of their head before being rolled into a shallow grave...
Old 03 February 2005, 10:13 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

cheers suresh

puff i def agree no one has the right mate to end anyones life def with u on that, unless innocents have been murdered for greed and for controlling someones land then we have the right to take that persons land

and unclebuck, why do u talk utter garbage all the time, grow up would u or keep out of this thread
Old 03 February 2005, 10:18 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Talking

and unclebuck, why do u talk utter garbage all the time, grow up would u or keep out of this thread
Otherwise I'll get my head hacked off with a blunt knife no doubt.....

UB
Old 03 February 2005, 10:23 PM
Taff107
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ajm
You are right moses.... the Iraqi people were better off being ushered out into the desert by sadam's cronies and having a bullet put in the back of their head before being rolled into a shallow grave...
Everyone seems to forget that this happened...........
Old 03 February 2005, 10:27 PM
FASTER MIKE!!
Scooby Regular

moses got to agree with you about some of your points, us media and all its hype and the british army, and people invading your county, but defo not the beheading. i've had the misforturn to see one of the us soldiers beheading, its a slow crule murder nothing more, and i can still hear the sceaming now its somthing that i will NEVER forget, they used a 6 inch knife slit the back of his neck, then proceded to hack off his head. that is defernatly not humane, just plane evil.

mike
Old 03 February 2005, 10:38 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by unclebuck
Otherwise I'll get my head hacked off with a blunt knife no doubt.....

UB

only head of yours im gonna hack off yours is your foreskin hahaahahaaha give u a german helmet mate circumsized, your welcome will give u a circumsicion discount beheading

ajm, the usa went their to liberate the iraqis and not to commit atrocities on them too, does that mean coz saddam killed iraqis its ok for the usa too, sounds stupid mate, how can u even say that , iraq is in a worse state now than ever, it should have been done properly without the usa, all their interested is oil, oil , oil and control and to pls the zionist neocons so israel will be free to do what it wants and be the only superpower in that area.

zionists control america not the americans, usa give so much aid to state terrorists like israel, egypt and saudia arabia but they would deprive their own poor in the usa of that luxury.

like our own goverment cant even look after our elders and war vets but when it comes to forking out for mp's expenses and missiles, i dont know where they get their billions from.

uk, germany, sweden and maybe another good country should have done it through the un, biggest mistake was to let the americans do their dirty.

im for liberating iraq but not for oil and control. now they want iran and syria, i wonder why, iran and syria never ever attacked in european country or anyone, they supported the palestinians, thats all and every right.

but bush and his neocons wants to destroy anyone in israels path, dont u see, take off your blinkers bud.

u think theirs gonna be peace in iraq, no its gonna be like the balkans and as u know americans never ever won a fight against the freedomfighters and insurgents in their life, they can defeat armies and dictators they planted but never tills this day have they defeated he freedomfighters, guerrillas etc.

u can never ever defeat terrorism or fighters as long as u oppress them and theirs poverty and oppression.

thats all dude

faster mike, i agree its very cruel mate, very bad indeed, but this is war, they americans hack them to pieces and hundreds of them with missiles and bullets, these guys use a single sword on a marine, easy death bud, compared to a riddled and blasted body and legs amputated.

their wrong in both sides but the invaded have every right to defend themselves but when they target innocent americans like berg, bigley and the rest, its an evil and they will burn in hell

i just wish oor boys went to baghdad , they would have done a f***ing really good job

we had the best reputation in the arab world, the british army the greatest and most honourable, coz of blair and bush , its been destroyed.
Old 03 February 2005, 10:41 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by **************
lol Moses I thought you were staying out of trouble mate - u nutter Al Jazeera is the arab equivalent of Fox news and its probably owned by Murdoch anyway

sorry bravo didnt see the post bros i am keeping out bud, i was just checking the latest news on palestinian and israeli the meet in egypt and i came across this article, i swear sometimes i get so depressed, it really hurts me and saddens me, and then my passions rise again

i would never laugh at the death of my enemy, or a dead body, no way, looking at that pic and reading about the news actually reported by paul wood originally from the bbc , it made me very sad
Old 03 February 2005, 11:02 PM
scoobchrissy
Scooby Senior

B*llsh*t
Old 03 February 2005, 11:03 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Talking

only head of yours im gonna hack off yours is your foreskin hahaahahaaha give u a german helmet mate circumsized, your welcome will give u a circumsicion discount beheading
LMAO... ye old teaser!!.

UB
Old 03 February 2005, 11:07 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Talking

Originally Posted by scoobchrissy
B*llsh*t

whatever chrissy

and lol buck did u like that haha, 100% discount bud , u will be my first beheading i need to train dont i, so will start with your foreskin hee hee, trust me your head will get wider and not shorter rofl your lady will like it
Old 03 February 2005, 11:11 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Talking

lol buck did u like that haha, 100% discount bud , u will be my first beheading i need to train dont i, so will start with your foreskin hee hee, trust me your head will get wider and not shorter rofl your lady will like it

Quick Reply: no wonder their going home in bodybags