Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Pregnacy Drama

Search this Thread

Old 22 January 2005, 12:10 AM
babber
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Pregnacy Drama

I need some advise for a friend. A mates girlfriend confidently claims she's 13 days late!! She ****ing with his head, and I'm not convinced she telling the truth. What day (give or take) would they have to had slept together for her to be pregnant?

They split over the christmas period

Thanks in advance, Phill
Old 22 January 2005, 12:13 AM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

unsure to say as its a 28 day cycle, however you can have periods whilst pregnant in some cases, it could either be a month just after last period or it could be two if it was a light period (this is from the missus)

hth?

jamo
Old 22 January 2005, 12:19 AM
fast bloke
Scooby Regular

Seems like anything from day 3 until day 25 would be normal, with the other 5 days being 'exceptional' - This may sound like the rythm method, but it is actually based on the conception of my kids. (younger one has no idea why I call her moon child )
Old 22 January 2005, 12:22 AM
class_A
Scooby Regular

13 days late so her period was due to start around Sat 8 Jan. 28 day cycle so any time roughly between 11 Dec and 7 Jan?? Obviously she would be most fertile around the mid-point.
Old 22 January 2005, 12:35 AM
imlach
Scooby Regular

Sadly, as with most of the female body, it is totally unpredictable

Sperm can survive up there for a few days.....which adds to the confusion. Some women ovulate early, some at the mid-point, some late. To further confuse this, some women ovulate at different points in the cycle with every period. It really is not an exact science.

If she is as late as she says, a pregnancy test will now be detecting a raised HCG level. He needs to ask her to do one IMHO and witness the result.

As someone said, if she's 13 days late, her period was due 8 Jan. Assuming an average 28 day cycle (some are shorter, some are longer), 14 days back from 8 Jan would be Xmas day. However, quite feasible for her to be ovulating a day or two earlier, and if he deposited some sperm a few days before that, quite possible.

So....if he last deposited before 15 Dec, he should be ok.....SHOULD!