Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Im back!!

Search this Thread

Old 06 November 2004, 12:20 PM
16vmarc
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Im back!!

I got back from Amsterdam a few hours ago!

Thursday night on the ferry consisted of heavy drinking, beer double baileys, beer.. and we ended up sat with some lasses from Hull! They were all about 25 and one was 39. I tried my best to pull the older one lol but was failing miserably imo! Then one of ther others started buying me drinks then dragged me onto dance floor! Again i tried pulling the older one but it wasnt happening so ended up pulling the other one hehe! The two lads i was sharing with had managed to steal what they thought was a crate of beer from behind the bar but which turned out to be sprite!!!

Friday morning feeling a little worse for wear and i managed to eat most of a full english! Met up with the other lads and they were regretting the previous nights activities, apparently they were running up and down the corridors in nothing but shower caps before being told off! Then on the coach to Amsterdam which was a hour and half trip and im sure i kept blacking out on the way lol! Once we arrived we headed straight to the red light district and found a bar ( yes a bar!) I managed to drink a bottle of beer then a few of them went off for a smoke. The rest of us went for a wander and a few more beers and a bit of window shopping hehe. Then one of the guys we were with almost got mugged off a leather jacket wearing blackman, he reached for his shirt pocket where he had 80e. They must have being watching him to know this. He didnt manage to get anything though and we went back to the bar. Then a few of them wanted to go and try some of the services and quite worryingly they came back pretty quick!!! Then onto the sex show which lets just say was interesting!!!!

Back on the ferry and the drinking continued! The lads that i was sharing with had aquired a bottle of vodka and were mixing it with the sprite. One of them was absolutly hammered and could hardly stand or drink it! Later they decided to reinact the previous nights shower cap antics and ended up being chased round the ferry by the on board police!

Our room was an absolute tip this morning which reaked of one of the lads feet! There was sprite bottles everywhere and stains in the carpet where he had spilt it everywhere. They left half of the crate in the shower and a pile of bottles on the sound. I wouldnt be surpised if theres a bill in the post for our room!
Old 06 November 2004, 01:12 PM
Patt@firstime
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 16vmarc
I wouldnt be surpised if theres a bill in the post for our room!
Nor would I! Sounds like a time.

PMSL @ nicking beer and it being Sprite