Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Advice please...been threatened by a....

Search this Thread

Old 05 October 2004, 01:26 PM
JoanUK300
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Advice please...been threatened by a....

....BOXER....no not the dog the person!!!!

To cut a long story short I approached this man, the father of a bully at school, who beat up my son last week.
He straight away went on the defensive and 'in my face' shouted "whats your fecking problem then?" and "I`m gonna ave you", "send ya usband rand and I'll sort im out"... amongst other things....when we had finished our arguing, he turned around and walked away and has a tattoo on the back of his shaven head....need I say more

Everyone is telling me to steer clear as he is a bad lot....basically I see it that this is how hw has got through life so far...with violence, as he looks as thick as **** and personally, think he is in 'blubberweight' class.....then people have told me he is a boxer, to which I replied....'AND'....

Now, how do I handle the situation if he approaches me again in the street?
Can I report him to some boxing association for misuse of his position or something?

Ta....Joan
Old 05 October 2004, 01:28 PM
johnfelstead
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by JoanUK300
Can I report him to some boxing association for misuse of his position or something?
PMSL
Old 05 October 2004, 01:31 PM
Jerome
Scooby Regular

Not much help, but it sounds like the only thing this moron will understand is someone bigger and uglier than him giving him a good kicking.

I doubt he is still a boxer if he is blubbery. Most boxers need to be very fit to be able to compete.
Old 05 October 2004, 01:32 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

just kick him in the ***** and be done with it. will have any real man in tears that
Old 05 October 2004, 01:33 PM
JoanUK300
Scooby Regular

John...you know what I mean.........wasn`t sure how to put in writing though!!!!

Bit like Karate, that rule thing that says you musn`t use it in the playground or the likes.
Old 05 October 2004, 01:34 PM
JoanUK300
Scooby Regular

Dave.....not sure I`d find them, but will keep it in mind
Old 05 October 2004, 01:35 PM
akshay67
Scooby Regular

even if he has gone a bit fat now, chances are he could throw (and take) a few punches so don't challenge him.

did you report the little chav who beat your son to the school? really it's the school that should do something as it seems like the father is useless anyway...
Old 05 October 2004, 01:36 PM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

what are the school doing?
Old 05 October 2004, 01:38 PM
Spoon
Scooby Regular

Ring Trisha, you'll both get a chance to air your side.
Old 05 October 2004, 01:43 PM
yoza
BANNED

Bad move really.

You should have aproached the school first, not him.

Big blokes dont hit women as a rule, but he will confront your husband if he sees him.

It will follow the lines of....

" Keep your crying biatch on a lead you w4nker, or Ill knock **** out of you."

Sorry but this is the way I see it.

And as you know, I fit the description of the man in question, except Im not fat, and probably a bit 'thicker'.
Old 05 October 2004, 01:53 PM
JoanUK300
Scooby Regular

The school say it has been sorted after calling the whole year in a special assembly, so that each child that saw or heard anything had a chance to put it across....now this is the bit that gets me...the child who beat my son up has now admitted he lied and that my son didn`t do what this thug said he had and realises that he done wrong....but the father, sees he has done nothing wrong and everyone seems **** scared of them, cowars to the whole family etc...
The way I see it...this family have no real friends, just people who say they are friends cos they are scared of what they might say or do if they say otherwise.......FFS....I don`t even cowar to my husband let alone a bully who thinks he is the bees knees....

Yoza, never met you mate, so I can`t say, but this 'thing' is about 6ft tall and I should say weighs about 22stone, has a shaven head with a crucifix tatoo across the back of his head, looks really pathetic, but that`s my opinion.
Sorry, if you fit this decription...no offence meant to a fellow SNetter

Joan.
Old 05 October 2004, 01:55 PM
JoanUK300
Scooby Regular

Just to say, I have spoken to the head teacher, she is one of these reasonable people who say ...."yes, well....calm down and lets talk about this".....when there is steam coming out of my ears.......

Edited to say as well.....I think the Head Teacher is also scared of this family, so what hope do I have?
Old 05 October 2004, 01:58 PM
yoza
BANNED

A crucifix, nice, very Beckham esqe..

Mine says BACK, and I have one on the front that says TNORF.....
Old 05 October 2004, 02:01 PM
JoanUK300
Scooby Regular

Yoza...YHPM
Old 05 October 2004, 02:17 PM
gsm1
Scooby Regular

He probably tells everyone down the pub that he's a boxer, one of these Billy bullsh*tters.
Best leave it with the Headmistress for now.
Old 05 October 2004, 02:23 PM
andrewdelvard
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JoanUK300
Just to say, I have spoken to the head teacher, she is one of these reasonable people who say ...."yes, well....calm down and lets talk about this".....when there is steam coming out of my ears.......

Edited to say as well.....I think the Head Teacher is also scared of this family, so what hope do I have?
The head teacher will not be scared of this parent or any parents for that matter. Speak to the head again (being reasonable isn't a problem I take it?)
Explain you are concerned about the amount of support you and your child are receiving. Ask them what steps are being taken.

Last edited by andrewdelvard; 05 October 2004 at 02:30 PM.
Old 05 October 2004, 02:39 PM
Dream Weaver
Scooby Regular

Have him shot

Thats a joke btw
Old 05 October 2004, 02:45 PM
Richard Askew
Scooby Regular

DW - that was my suggestion although not a joke
Old 05 October 2004, 02:45 PM
JoanUK300
Scooby Regular

Nat21...no he isn`t THAT reasonable, he was willing to make them fight on the street and even encouraged his son with his bully boy antics. If he was going to leave it to the boys to sort out then he shouldn`t have jumped in my face saying "and whats your fecking problem" ....he was the one that started shouting and effing and blinding, not me...he was the one that threatened "I`m gonna ave you"....does that sound like a reasonable father...?

Dreamweaver......if only..LOL
Old 05 October 2004, 02:49 PM
Alas
Scooby Regular

Forget about reporting him to the ABA(amatuer boxing assoc) as they will not do anything unless he has been found guilty of a violent/physical offence.
I know a few guys like this and contrary to some advice given he will back up his threat as he probably has the strength and mentality to do it. Sad to say unless you want it to escalate and get your husband involved you've got to ignore this. If you take physical action he'll lash out as he's shown he is willing to do already.
The only other course of action is to get it resolved using other people but usually not satisfactory as it costs you money, he does'nt get told the reason for the kicking and if he does he'll be round at your door.
Sad but true in todays society its all about how far you're willing to go, and if you go too far you can end up worse off and yes I'm speaking from experience.
Alas
Old 05 October 2004, 02:52 PM
RichWalk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by yoza
A crucifix, nice, very Beckham esqe..

Mine says BACK, and I have one on the front that says TNORF.....
LOL, your doing it again
Old 05 October 2004, 02:54 PM
JoanUK300
Scooby Regular

Off to pick my boy up from school now....so let you all know if anything happens....

Bit nervous now
Old 05 October 2004, 02:57 PM
Rumplestiltskin!
Scooby Regular

I think I am right in thinking that verbal complaints to a headmaster (ie kid being bullied etc) go no further than the headmaster to sort out.
Putting a complaint in writing means that it has to be reported, & a copy of the letter sent, to the Education Authority & goes "on record"

We recently had our daughter being kicked in the playground by a particular boy on a regular basis. I complained to the head a few times with little success..."I will sort it" type response....which she never did.

Being told the above I wrote a very direct letter to her & low & behold it was sorted out very quickly. Though I have to say when I was called in to see her she was almost angry that I had written a letter. I guess this looks bad on her....

Leave the dad well alone & concentrate on the school to sort the problem out.

Ro.
Old 05 October 2004, 03:00 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

Joan - Don't be nervous, if he threatens you just phone the police and report him right away. If he's stupid enough to hit you, dail 999 and get the thick chav scumbag nicked for assault.

Personally agree with the "kick him in the plums" thing, should sort him out. Hey, anyone fancy a Scoobynet Task force thing? A group of us big lads go round, find this "hard" chap and in a nice dark street, beat the living crap out of him?
Old 05 October 2004, 03:13 PM
Richard Askew
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Markus
Joan - Don't be nervous, if he threatens you just phone the police and report him right away. If he's stupid enough to hit you, dail 999 and get the thick chav scumbag nicked for assault.

Personally agree with the "kick him in the plums" thing, should sort him out. Hey, anyone fancy a Scoobynet Task force thing? A group of us big lads go round, find this "hard" chap and in a nice dark street, beat the living crap out of him?
..oh the irony...
Old 05 October 2004, 03:17 PM
ajm
Scooby Regular

Steady on Markus.... your halo is slipping......
Old 05 October 2004, 03:27 PM
NAF
Support Scoobynet!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Joan imho the best thing to do is write a letter directly to the Head
Action will have to be taken then officially afaik and at least if something does happen there will be a written record of you having made a complaint previously
In the meantime If he confronts you again just walk away and ignore him
Don't antagonise him
Unfortunately with some people they do tend to hit first and worry bout the consequences later :/
Old 05 October 2004, 03:31 PM
NAF
Support Scoobynet!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wink

Hey, anyone fancy a Scoobynet Task force thing? A group of us big lads go round, find this "hard" chap and in a nice dark street, beat the living crap out of him?
Sure Markus !

you go on ahead ..

We'll be right behind you ! lol

Quick Reply: Advice please...been threatened by a....