Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Replacement for LRC100 is coming on Friday

Search this Thread

Old 23 August 2004, 06:41 PM
jaycee
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Replacement for LRC100 is coming on Friday

At long last the replacement for the LRC will be here on Friday.
The grey area has been cleared up as you will now have a legitimate use for it.

The Target LaserTrack is a Class 1 Laser Remote Control System which can be used for various actions. Using Target's patented Remote Control technology, the LaserTrack can be used to open an electronic garage door, electronic gates or a security light fully automatically - i.e. without the need to press a remote control key fob.

The system has over 4.5 billion unique codes so you can be assured of security. The system can also handle up to 50 different vehicle transponders, meaning that you can have a LaserTrack system installed and functioning on every car you, or your business may have!

The intelligent technology recognises signals of other laser systems using the same wavelength (904 nanometres) and shuts itself off to prevent failures, informing the driver through a visual and audio signal.

The Target LaserTrack system is available in several packages

LT400 Car Kit- includes everything needed to fit a vehicle transponder to your car
LT430 Home System - includes everything needed to fit a home transponder and controller circuit board to a garage door, gate or security light
LT450 Complete System - consists of 1 x LT400 Vehicle System and 1 x LT430 House System
LT400-M Motorcycle Kit - includes everything needed to fit a transponder to a Motor Cycle, as well as waterproof and weatherproof toughened control elements

The Home System LT430 comprises two main elements, LT420 Home Transponder and LT425 Controller Circuit Board. The Home Transponder LT420 needs to be mounted on the outside of your garage door/gate/light where it can detect the arriving vehicle at the same height as the vehicle transponder. The Controller Circuit board LT425 needs to be attached to both the home transponder and to the item it controls, eg garage door/gate/light. The connection will differ depending on the brand and type of equipment you want to activate.

Anybody wanting more info or prices send me a PM or call me.

Jason
Old 24 August 2004, 12:06 AM
Apple
Scooby Regular

What a neat idea - a garage door opener

On a slightly different slant (but could be related to door openers etc...), have you any info on whether Origin are any nearer to releasing a cable to connect a b2 to an Ipaq 2210?

I'm holding off swapping from a road angel until this cable's out as I'd lose satnav

Thanks,

Andy
Old 24 August 2004, 09:08 AM
Nick
Scooby Senior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

VERY interested!
Old 24 August 2004, 09:15 AM
Faire D'Income
Scooby Regular

I thought that you could buy the modules for opening garage doors for the LRC 100? That being the case, do you have those for sale?
Old 24 August 2004, 10:11 AM
jaycee
Scooby Regular

Apple, cable should be available late september/early october.
Nick, I'll give you a call this afternoon.
Faire D'Income, AFAIK they were going to release one but it hasn't appeared yet.

Jason
Old 04 September 2004, 03:08 PM
jaycee
Scooby Regular

Group buy now available!!

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=358899

Jason