Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Boy am i in big trouble tonight

Search this Thread

Old 06 August 2004, 11:45 AM
scooby adz
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Boy am i in big trouble tonight

As some of u know i work at the Nott'm EMA, well while i was at work last night, i'd finshed making sure all the freight was built and loaded ready to go on the 2855 flight from EMA to DUB, i left DHL in the works sprinter van and went back to the office on the other side of the airport, well as i pulled up in one of our truck bays, the moby started playing its annoying ringtone, it was the manager,normally i would let it ring but as it was his birthday, he said come on fatboy theirs pizza up here for you going cold
happy days

So i parked the van up, jumped out, locked the door and of i went in search of pizza well walked into the office put the ppwk on my desk and hunted for the slices they had left me, as you would, well, get this, the manager got up to get himself some water from them cooler thingy's and on looking out the window he commented on why park the van at such a stupid angle,
eh what u talking about, it's parked on bay 4

OMG no it's not i'd forgot the handbrake and as it's on a very slight incline, it had rolled backwards as i'd gone up to the office and buried itself into the rear end of a Jaguar, that has been left by one of our customers while there away on hols

So for some reason this caused everyone to rush to have a gander and burst out into uncontrolable fits of laughter, on moving the van, the Jag's boot lid seems to have a largest dent smack in the middle and has been pused back (piccy to follow tonight as batterey ran out) so it now outta line bugger all wrong with the van tho

Well had to write out a report last night, detailing what had happened, and basically groveling and mail it to the general manager who is a sod for giving out written warnings , so im expecting a call soon from him giving me grief of said accident, but alas, i've put me moby on silent so he's gonna have to wait perhaps not a good adea but i need me first before he starts ranting & raving

Old 06 August 2004, 11:48 AM
scooby adz
Scooby Regular

Wink

Bloody kids, its not scooby adz,

it's Dazza01 his dad
Old 06 August 2004, 11:51 AM
Dazza01
Scooby Regular

Smile

Why don't they log off when they finish
Old 06 August 2004, 02:20 PM
Graz
Scooby Regular

Surely it's just an insurance job. Everybody makes mistakes once in a while, don't see why your manager would see it any other way .......

......unless of course things like this happen to you on a regular basis then it's incompetence
Old 06 August 2004, 02:39 PM
messiah
Scooby Regular

Location: Surviving as a soldier of fortune on the Los Angeles underground...

customer should have put it in a proper car park instead of being a tight **** IMHO.

Has a jag but won't pay for a car park.
Old 06 August 2004, 03:29 PM
fivepint
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by messiah
customer should have put it in a proper car park instead of being a tight **** IMHO.

Has a jag but won't pay for a car park.

Probably thought some **** would run into it in a public car park!

sorry Dazza couldnt resist... u have my sympathies though
Old 06 August 2004, 06:44 PM
Dazza01
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Graz
Surely it's just an insurance job. Everybody makes mistakes once in a while, don't see why your manager would see it any other way .......
He's a stickler doesn't believe in accidents

.....unless of course things like this happen to you on a regular basis then it's incompetence
No thank god

customer should have put it in a proper car park instead of being a tight **** IMHO
No, he owns a excellent steak house in Derby and the office superviser on days is a friend, so they let him park it here
We are allowed to let family and friends park here when they fly from EMA.

Probably thought some **** would run into it in a public car park!
Nice one fivepint, u wanna see my inbox, they all start re-JAG.....GITS