Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm rich I tell you, RICH!!!

INTERNATIONAL LOTTO.

Internet lottery.

REF NUMBER: 014/060/532
BATCH NUMBER: 762901-PCD0

Dear Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners International programs held on the 8th of July, 2004. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 27522465896-6453 with serial number 3772-554 drew lucky numbers 7-14-18-23-31-45 which consequently won in the 2nd category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of 2,000,000(EURO ) (TWO MILLION EURO)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

For security purpose and clarity, we advise that you keep your winning information confidential until your claims have been processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 20,000 companies and 30,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all over the world. This promotional program takes place every year.

This lottery was promoted and sponsored by eminent personalities like the Sultan of Brunei. We look forward to your active participation in our next year USD50 million slot.

You are requested to contact our clearance office to assist you with the claim and transfer of your winnings fund into your instructed account by acknowledging the receipt of this mail and filling out the application form below with the email address below.

Email address: unitedlotto004@netscape.net

Note that, all winnings must be claimed not later than one month starting from today, failure to respond to this mail before one month time from today, all unclaimed funds will be null and void.

Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more and thank you for being part of our promotional program.
NOTE: YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED IF YOU ARE BELOW 18 YEARS OF AGE.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Sarah Conway

(Lottery Coordinator)

INTERNATIONAL LOTTO: LOTTERY PAYMENT APPLICATION FORM:

Branch office: 436 Clontarf rd
Dublin 3
Dublin - Ireland.
Email address: unitedlotto004@netscape.net

(To be completed by lottery winner only)

Ticket Number: °!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°! =°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=
Reference Number: °!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°! =°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=
Batch Number: °!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°! =°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=
Name: °!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°! =°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=
Home Address: °!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°! =°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=
Town/City: °!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°! =°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=
Post Code: °!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°! =°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=
Country: °!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°! =°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=
Telephone (Home): °!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°! =°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=
Mobile: °!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°! =°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=
Fax (Private): °!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°! =°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=
Fax (Office): °!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°! =°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=
Email Address: °!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°! =°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=.
Date of Birth: °!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°! =°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=
Occupation: °!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°! =°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=
Marital Status: °!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°! =°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=°!=

I.............................°!=°!=°!=hereby declare that the above information are true and binding on me. If at any time it is discovered that I have given false information, I will forfeit my rights to my winnings.

Note: All completed application forms should be submitted back to us via the email address above. We hope your winning will be used to create employment in your local community, and will change the lives of so many people for good.
Old 13 July 2004, 03:07 PM
muppet paster
Scooby Regular

Schweet!

Lucky you!

Now buy me pint, there's a good chap.
Old 13 July 2004, 03:08 PM
RoadrunnerV2
Scooby Regular

Woohoo I'm rich now cos I'm going steal your ticket and batch info and claim the money for myself

Here I come Sarah Conway or whoever you are
Old 13 July 2004, 03:12 PM
Dracoro
Scooby Regular

I also had one from that friendly nigerian chappy who had 30,000,000 million! and wanted me to have a share of it.

How will I spend it all?

RoadrunnerV2 - you need my email addr to claim. These lottery people aren't stoopid you know