Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Cheeky, Cheapskate Chavs...

Search this Thread

Old 21 June 2004, 02:38 PM
StevieB
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Cheeky, Cheapskate Chavs...

Cant feckin believe it .....overnight some cheapskate Chav nicked the wiperblades off my other halves Focus - replacing them with completely sh@gged ones from their car with the rubbers split along the majority of both arms.

Probably had their MOT today and couldnt be arsed to go to Halfords and spend the £15 to replace them..... that was left for me to do
Old 21 June 2004, 02:40 PM
Senior_AP
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by StevieB
Cant feckin believe it .....overnight some cheapskate Chav nicked the wiperblades off my other halves Focus - replacing them with completely sh@gged ones from their car with the rubbers split along the majority of both arms.

Probably had their MOT today and couldnt be arsed to go to Halfords and spend the £15 to replace them..... that was left for me to do

lol at the fact they put crap ones BACK ON!!! Bad though isn't it. Oh well, peasants.
Old 21 June 2004, 02:55 PM
Paulo P
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by StevieB

I only borrowed them. You can have them back tonight after my MOT.
Old 21 June 2004, 03:06 PM
PiNkEyE69
Scooby Regular

A few years back someone jacked my old mans car up over night, nicked all 4 wheels and replaced them with sh*te ones, then lowered the car (and when I say lowered, I mean LOWERED! They fc*ked the suspension up when it dropped - that's what woke us up)