Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Phones4u.co.uk

Search this Thread

Old 08 June 2004, 01:28 PM
wheeler_dealer
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Phones4u.co.uk

I completed an online order form on the phones4u.co.uk website and I was sent an email saying they wanted me to ring them about a few security things. Just the usual I expect but the thing is I can't get hold of them at all !!!
Has anybody experienced this ?
Old 08 June 2004, 01:35 PM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

they are crap!!!! i ordered a phone from them ages ago, and recieved a phone case and charger, they told me that I had stolen the phone. needless to say, I wasnt happy. their service is shocking, one of the worst company I have ever personaly encountered.

james
Old 08 June 2004, 01:43 PM
Peanuts
Scooby Regular

are they related to singlepoint in anyway???
sounds like the sort of "customer is always a pain in the browneye" cr4p they give over the phone.
Old 08 June 2004, 02:34 PM
Dazza01
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Peanuts
are they related to singlepoint in anyway???
sounds like the sort of "customer is always a pain in the browneye" cr4p they give over the phone.

Yep, there sure are total asswipes these guy's are, my contract was up on 28th March, so i rang them rgds upgrade, on the 4th March, got a Nokia 6600 600 off peak minutes and 250 free txt's for £20per month, bit off a catch as i had to shell out £100 for the fone but got the 1st 3 months free so fone actually only cost £40.

Great, untill i got my bill for the 2nd month, they had charged me line rental ????
Turn's out that this contract i took out actually starts on the day u ring up and not when ur contract ends, meaning i had 2 line rentals running at once and didn't even know about it.

Soon sorted that tho, with threats of vio......Trading std's, got a credit added to my acct and an extra month free as an apology

Dazza
Old 08 June 2004, 04:41 PM
matt85
Scooby Regular

Phones4u?

Great!!

When i was younger i did a days work for them handing out flyers in a city centre. All my mates worked around the city as their Saturday jobs so i wandered around all day chatting to them. The real result was that i got £8 an hour and £10 expenses. All the money in the world to a 16 year old then. Ah, those were the days

Crap to deal with by the way.
Old 08 June 2004, 07:50 PM
Nick
Scooby Senior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Phones4u are constantly bashed on the newsgroups. Poor customer service & bad contracts are the usual gripes.