Crimewatch

Search this Thread

Old 26 May 2004, 09:32 PM
WRX Wannabe
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crimewatch

Anyone watching this?

Some girl on a door @ a club(NOT a night club getting blokes in (for a chat ) and it will only cost £5

Next thing 2 BIG BLOKES give him a bill for £375

He then gets thrown out as he wont pay!

He then comes back later and stabes her and she dies!!!

IS it just me being cynical but what do they expect to happen if you try and con people out of £'s

With all the drug and gun gangs going about they were bound to pick on the wrong person at some stage.
Old 26 May 2004, 09:34 PM
Freak
Scooby Regular

aha
certain establishments in soho do that.
hardly legal in itself really- got to expect people to be pissed off at some point
Old 26 May 2004, 10:46 PM
zoog
Scooby Regular

Yea - can't say I generated much sympathy: silly cow knew the score and the risks inherent in what she was doing. If you choose to work in such a field you expect to run serious risks, people don't take kindly to being ripped off. As for her bleating relatives - made her sound like mother Theresa - ffs she was a past it *****, most likely with a crack habit, fleecing guys who were gullible and lonely.

Pity he didn't stick the 2 meatheads who took his cash though, they were the ones who really deserved it. bet they've broken a few heads in their time.
Old 26 May 2004, 10:50 PM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

Received 301 Likes on 240 Posts

Yes I agree.

Bloke who did it probably knew that police wouldn't do anything and took matters into his own hands (no doubt will be already known to them in one way or another).

Personally I would have gone for the two goons. I wonder how they found out about this so called theft of money? Unless the police found out from some other person who got ripped off. Or was it from people who worked there? If it was then the truth is bound to be distorted.
Old 26 May 2004, 10:52 PM
Audi-Boy
BANNED

Dare I say it ..

bl....

No I dearn't
Old 26 May 2004, 11:03 PM
bloke
Scooby Regular

So some gullible **** thinks with his dick and gets conned, and that justifies murdering someone...I don't think so
Old 26 May 2004, 11:22 PM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

Received 301 Likes on 240 Posts

Certainly two wrongs don't make a right.

But you have to question why an establishment was running like that. And the legalities surrounding that. If it wasn't in business then the murder would never have happned.

No doubt the same bloke would end up in the nick in one way or another. If he thinks with his fists (or knife in this case). Then unless he has a change of attitude, he will always end up in trouble. He was provoked, and that is the point, his recations was comletely wrong, but that is the way some poeple are unfortunately.
Old 26 May 2004, 11:55 PM
gsm1
Scooby Regular

No, it doesn't justify murdering anyone but they were basically running a scam and came across the wrong guy. The two meatheads basically mugged the guy, nothing less.
Old 27 May 2004, 01:06 AM
beemerboy
Scooby Regular

some peeps think they own the planet.
i remember in 1986, i was 18, im my Mk1 mex, and i pulled into a petrol station in errm "essex" somewhere, i stuck five quids worth o squirt in, and i went to pay as i walked upto the counter, the **** **** working there jumped over and punched me in the face for no reason at all. i didnt say 'owt and he took the tenner from my hand, and told me to *** off.

i was a bit shaken for a while, but i knew the station shut at 11.00 and there was only one car out the back, with no cameras.

suffice to say, the guys head met with willow, that night.

i was stewing whether to or not, but i just thought "i've done nothing, plod will do nothing" and i fancy a bit of cricket.

- never bought petrol from there again.
- in fact i moved about 20 miles away. lol...

justice.

BB

sorry, off track, yes i think the ***** deserved it, think of it as refuse collection..

Last edited by beemerboy; 27 May 2004 at 01:08 AM.
Old 27 May 2004, 01:16 PM
matt.bowey
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

There's loads of those places in Soho. People never learn not to go in them!! They've been on the cook report many times. I guess people don't complain as they have effecitivley been to a $hag club & dont want the wife to find out!

Have a read of this months Front (MMmmmm Kate Lawler) for a full undercover story!!