Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Getting sick of these untaxed, uninsured, unlicensed asylum seekers in town.

Search this Thread

Old 18 February 2004, 10:14 AM
Poor Guy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Getting sick of these untaxed, uninsured, unlicensed asylum seekers in town.

Im getting really annoyed with the government now.
Sick of these asylum seekers in our town who cant drive, have their bought for them by the government and dont have a license or insurance or road tax or even MOT.

Almost had the front end of the scooby taken of by one in a shagged old nissan.
And the reason im pissed off with the government is that they wont let the fuzz take the unlicensed w@nkers off the road. Just flaming typical that they can do what the hell they want while playing the race card where i fork out thousands to keep me and my car legal on the road.

why is the government letting them get away with it? are we bending over for the do gooders again?

whats this country coming to?
Old 18 February 2004, 10:16 AM
druddle
Scooby Regular

How do you know that they were uninsured, unlicensed, untaxed and an asylum seeker ? Did you stop them and ask them ?

Not meant to be a dig, just curious.
Old 18 February 2004, 10:19 AM
Poor Guy
Scooby Regular

no, but in know that most are.

In fact there are so many that some of the ranking fuzz and R.T. wanted to run an operation.
Old 18 February 2004, 10:22 AM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

Received 301 Likes on 240 Posts

shagged old nissan.
Might have been me late for work!

NOt even the private taxi's by me are insured properly
Old 18 February 2004, 10:58 AM
Brendan Hughes
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Getting sick of these unhindered, uneducated, blinkered bigots on scoobynet.

Try finding out some FACTS before making up your little inflammatory xenophobic stories, you pathetic Sun reader.

I'd love to see the justification for the policy that the government refuses to take unlicensed, untaxed cars off the road SIMPLY BECAUSE they are driven by "asylum seekers" (sic) (translation - someone that looks dirty and foreign).

You PROVE to me your argument and I'll accept it. Until then, STFU.
Old 18 February 2004, 11:02 AM
Dracoro
Scooby Regular

no, but in know that most are.
HOW do you know?
Old 18 February 2004, 11:10 AM
NACRO
BANNED

Location: Your home is worthless.You can't afford to run your car.Your job is on the line.Schadenfreude rules.

I wonder what colour the skin of the 'asylum seeker' was?

Of course we all know you can spot them a mile off becuase they aren't white like the rest of us God fearing, tabloid reading, ITV watching, white trash scumbags.

As I've said before I'd willingly swap a lot of the stupid white trailer trash types we see here on scoobynet and elsewhere for some people seeking asylum, I can't see us doing badly out of the deal.
Old 18 February 2004, 11:15 AM
Poor Guy
Scooby Regular

I KNOW for a FACT because there was a big meeting about it monday night. And I KNOW because my mum works for the Police. And I know because the person talking to my mum outside the station is the guy that wants to run the operation to crack down on asylum seekers because they are getting sick of dealing with them. But they arent allowed to run an operation because it was dismissed as racist!

so i do know my precious FACTS thankyou.
So mr Hughes, been going through my rubbish to prove your FACTS about me reading the sun?!?! obviously not because i dont want to read about jordans left **** cheek having a blemish to end her career.
so bollocks to you
Old 18 February 2004, 11:22 AM
SomeDude
Scooby Regular

Tut Brendan, he had a bumper sticker saying "My other car is untaxed too" and the numberplate was 1LEG4L
Old 18 February 2004, 11:23 AM
NACRO
BANNED

Location: Your home is worthless.You can't afford to run your car.Your job is on the line.Schadenfreude rules.

How did you know that the person driving the car was an untaxed, uninsured asylum seeker?

Was the Monday night meeting about this particular individual who nearly damaged your car? Did your mum ID the driver?

The point is you saw someone driving a car and assumed that they were an asylum seeker driving illegaly- why? Why did you assume that? Did you base your assumption on the colour of their skin and the car they were driving? Or as someone else said did you stop them and ask?
If you just assumed then you are a racist little **** and we'd do better as a nation if we bolt gunned people like you and threw them in a pit.
Old 18 February 2004, 11:26 AM
Poor Guy
Scooby Regular

not basing this on that one ******. the entire lot of the illegaly driving asylum seekers.

feckin left wing hippy
Old 18 February 2004, 11:31 AM
NACRO
BANNED

you still haven't answered the question "How did you know the driver was an asylum seeker driving illegally?"

Is that because you know the answer would reveal you as racist scum?

BTW I have a "Kill all Hippies" T-Shirt.
Old 18 February 2004, 11:31 AM
ProperCharlie
Scooby Regular

Wink

Originally Posted by NACRO
If you just assumed then you are a racist little **** and we'd do better as a nation if we bolt gunned people like you and threw them in a pit.
gotta love this balanced, moderate response to a well thought out, factual post .

just waiting for SN to be renamed wehateforeignersnet
Old 18 February 2004, 11:33 AM
SteveLegacyToo
Scooby Regular

I do like it when right thinking decent folk stand up to the Daily Mail reading scum who inhabit this place!

Racism Sucks!
Old 18 February 2004, 11:33 AM
Poor Guy
Scooby Regular

how do you usually tell if a car is taxed?
Old 18 February 2004, 11:34 AM
Kyl3cook
Scooby Regular

I reckon that anyone that doesn't provide anything for the UK should be booted out, whether they are english or foreign!

that's a rather blunt statement of my views, but they are slightly more substantial in reality!
Old 18 February 2004, 11:37 AM
NACRO
BANNED

So you had time to notice the cars tax disc during this incident? I don't believe a word you are saying.

In any case even if that were true how did you know he was an asylum seeker? I know he wasn't white, that was it wasn't it?
Old 18 February 2004, 11:38 AM
SteveLegacyToo
Scooby Regular

So thats all children, retired, disabled and the 1M unemployed.....Nice!
ProperCharlie
Scooby Regular

it's funny that the police would deliberately ignore untaxed vehicles on the basis of the ethnicity of the driver. many of the met police that i have met were, how shall we say it, not exactly favourably disposed to persons of certain ethnic groups. these lads really, err, hated to have to arrest them. a lad who worked for me as recently arrested and deported, as he had over stayed his visa. he was in one of my vans which was taxed and insured - didn't stop him getting tugged. i would really like to know who is the driving force behind this "leave illegal immigrants alone" policy...
farmer1
Scooby Regular

Nacro how can you go flaming about somebody else and saying that they are racist scum, when you don't know the facts about that person.

You are judging him by 1 post, just like he was judging something he saw without gettint the facts about that 1 particular person.

Personnaly i would like to have a loit more racist scum in this country then hypocritical do gooding ***** like you.
Old 18 February 2004, 11:39 AM
Poor Guy
Scooby Regular

you can tell whether someone is an asylum seeker.
Old 18 February 2004, 11:40 AM
SteveLegacyToo
Scooby Regular

Hey, Farmer, it was me using the label Racist Scum.....

So, are YOU a racist then?
Old 18 February 2004, 11:42 AM
NACRO
BANNED

farmer1 you'd prefer racists to 'hypocritical do-gooders'? Interesting choice.

I wouldn't put myself in either category but I'd rather have the do gooders than vile scum that judge people on the basis of their race.

I think poorguy has displayed racist attitudes and deserves everthing he gets as a result.
Old 18 February 2004, 11:42 AM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

I find it interesting that the two people who are so quick to play the race card are both ex-pats. I think you are completely unaware of the way people are starting to feel in this country about the migrant/bogus asylum issue. When someone has the tumerity to sound off they are jumped on for being 'racist'. How original.

It's all very well preaching from the confines your ivory towers. I'm sure if your community was being invaded you would feel differently. Perhaps even like Poor Guy?

Just an observation.

UB
Old 18 February 2004, 11:43 AM
ProperCharlie
Scooby Regular

Ex Pats? So Walthamstow is a colony now, is it?
Old 18 February 2004, 11:44 AM
Brendan Hughes
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

My wife is Oriental. We live in Portugal, another country famous for its conservative views.

Up until yesterday she drove a 1987 Seat Marbella, a heap of crap. It was licensed and insured, but you'd need to get pretty close to the windscreen to read that.

She still makes mistakes driving, as she passed her test in October, after 5 attempts at the theory. Her Portuguese instructor was telling her how some Portuguese driving students refuse to listen to what the instructor tells them - they've given him money for the lessons, why doesn't he just shut up and give them the licence? No concept of exam - enough other people have just bought their licence. My wife worked damned hard to pass.

She has a Masters degree, is the daughter of a famous person who was one of the first independent Members of Parliament in a Communist country, as well as one of the most famous dissident writers. He died in an extremely suspicious car crash which has never been properly investigated.

But you know what? Every week I have to hear from her how some local piece of **** has insulted her, just because of her appearance. RACIST BIGOTED UNEDUCATED ***** JUST LIKE YOU.
Old 18 February 2004, 11:45 AM
SteveLegacyToo
Scooby Regular

Invaded my ****, a few tens of thousands in a country of nearly 60M is hardly an invasion. Get this into perspective.

Read the first post in this thread, it's complete bollox, someone drives badly in front of him, so he is therefore a foreign ******* who is sponging of us good people of England...such shyte. It's not as if any British drivers do it craply is it?
NACRO
BANNED

Unclebuck he stated that the person who nearly ran into him was an asylum seeker. The only basis he has for that is presumably the colour of the persons skin. If that doesn't make him a racist then what does?

It isn't playing the race card, it's calling a spade a spade (no pun intended).

Nothing wrong with expressing dismay about asylum seekers but racist attitudes- NO ******* WAY is that acceptable.
Kyl3cook
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by SteveLegacyToo
So thats all children, retired, disabled and the 1M unemployed.....Nice!
I assume that was a reply to my post....(replies seem to be flying here, there and everywhere!)...hence my saying that it's a little bit more complicated than my brief opinion! I believe that anyone claiming benefits purely for the sake that they can't be bothered to work and similar situations should be given a kick up the backside. There are of course exceptions i.e. elderly and disabled people, but I'm sure you can see what I'm talking about!
Old 18 February 2004, 11:48 AM
Dracoro
Scooby Regular

you can tell whether someone is an asylum seeker
How do you tell whether someone is an ayslum seeker?

Getting sick of this racist terminology regarding 'asylum seekers'. No one in their right mind would have anything against this country housing genuine asylum seekers. Illegal or economic migrants are ANOTHER matter entirely. IMO, it's our (by 'our' I mean the EU and other stable countries around the globe) DUTY to help ayslum seekers. As I just said, economic/illegal migration is a separate issue. The problem is made worse as many of these pose as asylum seekers and are abusing the system put down to help people in genuine need.

Quick Reply: Getting sick of these untaxed, uninsured, unlicensed asylum seekers in town.