Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Had a little bit of road rage today !!!

Search this Thread

Old 10 February 2004, 01:34 AM
LeeMac
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Had a little bit of road rage today !!!

Im off into town for a bit of shopping, I get to the end of a road onto a main road and there's a car at the end where I want to turn left, i wait behind it expecting it to move but i have to go round it because he's on his mobile phone so I beep and drive on, look in my mirror and he give me his hand signals, about 3/4 of a mile on and i'm at the lights and he comes up at the side of me and looks over, i shout 'all you had to do was put your hazards on' and he mutters something and i go off on one and tell him !"@!$%^^^&@ bla bla, opens mys door and he wheel spins and drives off with his big twin exhaust on his Daewoo!!!
TW@T or wot, him not me!
Old 10 February 2004, 02:33 AM
prana
Scooby Regular

inconsiderate fella he was
Old 10 February 2004, 08:51 AM
Reffro
Scooby Regular

Not, all you had to do was drive on and keep the moral high ground, now you've sunk lower than him.....
Old 10 February 2004, 09:36 AM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

I had an amusing one yesterday. Local supermarket car park. Usual 2 rows of parking spaces. Audin in front of me, I went down the first row and they went further on and came down the opposite side so that we would essentiall be nose to nose. The was a space to my right and on the side the Audi was coming from there were 7 or 8 spaces. I pulled in to the space I had chosen and stopped before the Audi had even crossed the line at the entrance to the parking bay. She was lining her self up with the one to come nose to nose with me. She pulled up short, leaned out the window and started f'ing and blinding. I guess she had planned to pull right through so she didn't have to reverse out. Nothing to stop her adjusting her line slightly and coming in next to me or coming in nonse to nose or choosing the one of the numerous other spaces on her side. But no, swears like a trooper, with a sprog in the car, reverses, and goes further down and pulls nose in to another parking space (others were available where she could have "gone through") as she would have been if she had carried on originally. Best bot was she still parked diagonally and took up 2 spaces.
Old 10 February 2004, 12:00 PM
Spoon
Scooby Regular

Talking

Best bot
Well worth it then.