Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Did Anyone See the Ending to "Crooked Man" with Ross Kemp ?

Search this Thread

Old 27 December 2003, 09:37 AM
Terzo 333
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

I am posting this on behalf of my auntie who missed the last 15 mins as the tape ran out

If anyone could give a brief description of what happened at the end she would be really grateful

Old 27 December 2003, 02:07 PM
Puff The Magic Wagon!
Support Scoobynet!

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts
Video'd it if you want but...

Ross b'd off to Scotland, girlie told his "boss" he was elsewhere, turned up herself, then "boss" worked it out & sent Charlie to collect them to take 'em back to London. A bit hazy here but essentially "boss" & ross meet up & he's allowed to live after he's handed over the photographer's film but on sufference. He's allowed to go but girlfriend is lifted by someone. This turns out to be boss's boss & he's summoned to meet him in exchange for her. There it transpires that she works for b's boss & has done all along & Charlie does too. B's b decides to kill boss & scare politician at the same time, using Ross to do the dirty work. Therefore politician is sent pics of him killing his gf again & he talks to boss who summons ross to a meet, expecting to kill him with Charlie, but Charlie walks away. Ross kills boss & uses politician to take body to crematorium for a bit of burning at the same time "ensuring" his loyalty to (ex)boss's boss. Ross gets a job for MI whatever (because he hadn't really been working for them before, solely as a maverick for (ex)boss in secret) & returns to "happiness" with waiting gf...

Then in the morning, phone goes & its new boss asking him if he'd seen the post yet? He opens an envelope & its a pic of him & politico frying the (ex) boss - just so he knows

The End
Old 27 December 2003, 03:56 PM
Terzo 333
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

PTMW thanks very much ! I read that out to my auntie and it all made sense to her Didn't mean a bloody thing to me

Thanks for taking the time to write all that
Old 28 December 2003, 12:51 AM
Puff The Magic Wagon!
Support Scoobynet!

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts
Cool

NP

Sat on a P&O ferry on the way from Larne to Stranraer - bugger all to do for 2 hours

Still got the vid ending...