Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Prestige Car Auctions

Search this Thread

Old 22 December 2003, 03:39 PM
LC Geezer
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does anybody know of any prestige car auctions in the UK? I'm in the market for an E-Class Merc and fancy my chances at the auctions. Very few being sold privately - the dealers seem to have most of them and are making a nice little earner out of it. If I can bypass the dealers and go straight to their source, I might just save myself a small fortune.

Alternatively, if anyone sees for sale a Mercedes E-Class Estate (no older than an R plate) E300 Turbodiesel, E320CDi, or E220CDi, then please please let me know. Distance no object.

Merry Christmas all.
Dave

P.S. Mods - have posted this in Other Marques section as well. Hope that's OK. I was going to put this post in "For Sale" but realised it would be better in "Wanted" but then plumped for "Non Scooby related" cos I reckon more people will read it (and it kind of fits in this forum). Maybe I'll post in all forums and flood Scoobynet and make myself really popular. Maybe I'llll.....oh shut up and stop rambling Dave. Get over yourself. Stop wasting time even though you're bored senseless at work. Get a cup of coffee. Go for a dump. Do something else but just end this damned post. I mean, how long can you go on about nothing for? It's not as if there aren't other things to do. And maybe.......NOOOOOOOOOOO. STOOOOPPPPPPP!!!

I'll get my coat.
Old 22 December 2003, 04:30 PM
AudiMan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

British Car Auctions at Blackbush near Camberley have a exec car day, not sure what day it is though, give em a call.

Ian..