Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Should Jacko be allowed into the UK?

Search this Thread

Old 19 December 2003, 09:31 PM
Chip
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
After all the fuss with Huntley, should Jacko be allowed into the UK to promote his new record.After all most of his fans are kids.
I know he's not been found guilty of anything but he's been up for kiddy fiddling before but got off by paying $20m.

If the boot was on the other foot he wouldnt be allowed into the US from the UK and as they say "theres no smoke without fire".

Chip.
Old 19 December 2003, 09:32 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Talking

Shamone Muthafuka....

'course he should. He's not been convicted of anything yet.
Old 19 December 2003, 09:45 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
Wink

There's summat REALLY strange about this latest scene:

As he's led into jail in handcuffs, he visibly "flicks" his wrists up to show them.

He's the only prisoner EVER to be allowed to be photographed wearing makeup.

He doesn't have to turn up to hear himself charged

He's at home arranging a party at the same time as he should be hearing himself charged

He's being allowed by the DA to come to Britain to promote his latest video/CD due to "contractual reasons", but his record company know nothing about any such reasons.

Somehow, does this say "PUBLICITY" to anyone else????????????

Alcazar
Old 19 December 2003, 09:47 PM
Chip
Scooby Regular

course he should. He's not been convicted of anything yet.
Nor had Ian Huntley.

Chip.
Old 19 December 2003, 09:51 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

So?? This is a personal vendetta by that Tom Sneddon bloke who's made it his life's work to 'get' Jacko, and some serial liar teenager with a previous record of making false alligations.

eeee, heeee... shamone.

UB
Old 19 December 2003, 09:52 PM
stephen emery
Scooby Regular

NO
Old 19 December 2003, 09:54 PM
dba
Scooby Regular

The bloke needs to have a serious word with himself whether he is innocent or not.
Old 19 December 2003, 09:56 PM
Chip
Scooby Regular

UB
If he was innocent the first time then why pay out $20m. Seems a little excessive when all he had to do was go to court and get cleared.

Chip.

[Edited by Chip - 12/19/2003 9:56:11 PM]
Old 19 December 2003, 10:04 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Look into the history. Tom Sneddon wants Jacko's ***. The kid that is making the alligation is a known liar.

As for the previous thing, who knows? 20m for peace and quiet maybe worth it for someone like him. You don't know. I don't know.

The facts say that he is innocent ATM. The fact also is that Sneddon will stoop as low as he has to, to nail Jackson.

UB

...shamone...
Old 19 December 2003, 10:38 PM
Jye
Scooby Regular

shamone...

What does this mean UB? I hear it bandied about in here sometimes but never heard it on the streets in Scotland yet.
Old 19 December 2003, 10:41 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Talking

mate, **** knows. It's Jacko's own word. Check out the track 'Bad'. You'll hear it a lot in that. ...shamone...

UB
Old 19 December 2003, 10:41 PM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

lol- who cares....you think he's gonna attack some kid while he's here? you think it will encourage other paedos to launch pop careers? ohhhhh...maybe he'll escape, just blend into the crowd.

and whats huntley got to do with it? did he know jacko?

Old 19 December 2003, 10:48 PM
ajm
Scooby Regular

I know he's not been found guilty of anything but he's been up for kiddy fiddling before but got off by paying $20m.
His accusers have also made the same allegations against someone else... which removes credence from the case IMO.
Old 19 December 2003, 11:30 PM
andrew6321
Scooby Regular

or to put it another way...I'm actually suprised the yanks have agreed to let him out of the USA.....so much for bail conditions...
Old 20 December 2003, 12:11 AM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Red face

I was a bit out-of-order posting up the 'other' thread, thanks to which mod locked it (Removing it entirely would be better!)

I received a text and copied it - error as always acting on impulse!

Anyway, back to this thread - I think Jacko is mad, completely and utterly .... but I don't think he would mess with kids, I genuinely think he thinks he IS one too!! He also does a lot for children.

So, in answer, yes he should go wherever he wants to until he needs to answer the charges.

The accusations have damaged him as I see the Album of his is in the bargain bucket already?!

Pete
Old 20 December 2003, 12:24 AM
P1Fanatic
Scooby Regular

Ive watched a few documentaries on him and I personally think he is just a kid in an adults body. This makes him an easy target especially seeing as he has a rather large bank balance.

Didnt his album go to number one anyway - and its still in 3rd place so hardly the bargain bucket? I bought a copy. He is one of the all time best entertainers. Wish I had seen him in concert.

Simon.

P.S. Did u know he owns the royalties to all beatle songs (bar a couple I think) which means every time a beatle song is played jacko gets cash?
Old 20 December 2003, 12:27 AM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question

My daughter has told me that she saw it in a shop for £6:49 - I would say thats pretty much bargain bucket? Maybe it was a loss leader? She saw it in Basingstoke!

Pete
Old 20 December 2003, 11:58 AM
JohnMcC
Scooby Regular

Andrew, I thought the same - surprised he would be let out of the US. Innocent until proven guilty and all that, (although there must be some fire with all this smoke???) but I thought his bail would limit him to stay in the State or something....?

I can only think that it is a special case seeing as he will be unable to do a runner really. I mean, Joe Average qouldnt be allowed to move far because he could blend in to the background and go, but I dont think Jacko would be able to somehow......

I also wonder if the US would let into its own shores somebody charged (albeit not convicted) of such serious crimes??

Old 20 December 2003, 12:23 PM
V45DSM
Scooby Regular

He a bad invisible child molestaaAA muda ****** *Heehee* - dats right. And as such should not be allowed into the country. As was the case for Mike Tyson after his indiscretions on the fairer, and now much wealthier, sex.
Old 20 December 2003, 12:31 PM
Luke
BANNED

Why not??? The Goverment let Garry Glitter leave the country to commit more abuse....

Micheal jackson is a full on nutter. he doesnt have much in common with most humans. But i do not believe he would touch /hurt a child. This is a "legal matter" The legal teams are the crooks.

Micheal if your reading this..... Dismiss your legal team , call in a top None US firm of lawyers and get them to look into the matter. THey are milking you dry..

"Well maybe he like scoobs"???
Old 20 December 2003, 03:20 PM
Katana
Scooby Regular

As was the case for Mike Tyson after his indiscretions on the fairer, and now much wealthier, sex
Um Mike Tyson was framed by the money grabbing woman. The circumstances of his verdict were a bit too iffy. Kinda like OJ's trial where the glove that the murderer wore didnt even fit him.
Old 20 December 2003, 06:27 PM
Scooby96
Scooby Regular

Contractual obligations @rse - so what if he has if they were that concerned with public safety then no-one should be allowed to travel.

Sounds like a witch hunt on the part of the DA because he 'avoided' court last time.

Not saying hes definitely innocent but theres something very fishy about all this!