Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Protesters

Search this Thread

Old 19 November 2003, 01:36 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Well, I was hoping there would be a good dignified protest against Bush’s visit in London today. But no, it’s just the same old 'rent a mob' bunch of freeloaders and morons banging little drums, blowing whistles and ranting hysterically I really fail to understand what these sorts hope to achieve by this kind of pointless action.

And, why is it always the same people? How come none of them have to work for a living like the rest of us? I’m against the notion of a state visit for George Bush, but I’m even more against these losers getting in everyone’s way and mouthing their rubbish en mass in a public place.

UB[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

[Edited by unclebuck - 11/19/2003 1:38:34 PM]
Old 19 November 2003, 01:44 PM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Location: Markyate.Imprezas owned:-wrx-sti5typeR-p1-uk22b-modded my00. Amongst others!
Thumbs down

Not only are they 'protesting' they will also be doing it safe in the knowledge that their drugs/booze will be paid for by the same capitalist system they hate so much in the form of dole money and various support packages.
Old 19 November 2003, 01:56 PM
Jay m A
Scooby Regular

Location: Class record holder at Pembrey Llandow Goodwood MIRA Hethel Blyton Curborough Lydden and Snetterton
Wink

Not much use harping on about it on here, I suggest you form a protest group, pop down to Buck Palace and formally protest about those asforesaid protesters
Old 19 November 2003, 02:03 PM
tiggers
Scooby Regular

What I want to know is if all these great unwashed doleite scrounging *******s are anti war in Iraq then does that mean they are supporters of Saddam?

Guess it must do in which case the army should use them for target practice.

The media could do with presenting a more balanced view as well - you'd think that everyone in the Uk hated George Bush the way they carry on. Further target practice me thinks!

Regards,

tiggers
Old 19 November 2003, 02:14 PM
Jerry*
Scooby Regular

Angry

The whole thing makes you worry about an attack from the al-qaeda f**kwits - wot with the UK's seive-like border security.. bet there's feckin' millions of the bu99ers stationed here ready to f**k us over..

...oh and there'll be a lot more the longer that grinning **** stays in No10 !!
Old 19 November 2003, 02:25 PM
messiah
Scooby Regular

Location: Surviving as a soldier of fortune on the Los Angeles underground...
I had my say last night - "Get a F*cking Life" I shouted as I drove past the losers with banners...
Old 19 November 2003, 04:01 PM
NACRO
BANNED

Location: Your home is worthless.You can't afford to run your car.Your job is on the line.Schadenfreude rules.
Right wingers have had their say..........

Good on the protesters for getting their asses out there and actually making a noise. Sometimes I wonder whether those decrying them would rather see no right of protest at all. If you support democracy then you welcome the legitimate protest of those with whom you disagree, rather than bitching about it at every opportunity. Or perhaps you don't support democracy?
As for them taking dole money- let me ask you this, if you are opposed to a system then surely a good way to score one over it is to suck the lifeblood from it while sticking 2 fingers up at the people who's taxes are paying for their life of sex, drugs, drink and protesting- just a thought.
If I was dedicated to bringing the system down the first thing I'd be doing is getting the system to pay for my hedonistic lifestyle while achieving my aim.
I'm opposed to capitalism and the misery and destruction it brings but unlike them I had the idealism knocked out of me years ago and don't believe collective action is ever going to change anything. That their protest is ultimately pointless I do agree with.
Best to **** over the system by playing it at its own game- no way am I going to be spending my life working to make other people richer. The rest of you wage slaves can kid yourselves but you're just as trapped in the pit of filth as those hippies you're decrying.
Just my 2 pennies worth
Old 19 November 2003, 05:16 PM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Location: Markyate.Imprezas owned:-wrx-sti5typeR-p1-uk22b-modded my00. Amongst others!
Next time your mates hear splashes of water on their cardboard box it wont be raining, it'll be me giving their home a watering from my previously ingested imperialist coca cola. Just my penny of thought i wish to spend on your comments.
Old 19 November 2003, 05:23 PM
NACRO
BANNED

Location: Your home is worthless.You can't afford to run your car.Your job is on the line.Schadenfreude rules.
Wink

They aren't my mates- they have more in common with you. Do what you like.
Old 19 November 2003, 05:30 PM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Talking

ACORN,(sp?), your musings seem a bit nutty to me.

I very much doubt that they have more in common with me, unless your Tarot cards tell you different.
Old 19 November 2003, 05:38 PM
stormyuklondon1
Scooby Regular

more protesters the better as far as im concerned!gonna be raking in the overtime tomorrow and friday

should help pay for my weekend in capitalist New york for xmas shopping!
Old 19 November 2003, 05:46 PM
NACRO
BANNED

exactly stormy- play the game

as for having nothing in common with you whatever your name is.........they are mired in the dogma just like you.
Old 19 November 2003, 06:10 PM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Go comb your beard.
Old 19 November 2003, 06:49 PM
Trucker Ted
Scooby Regular

Angry

They should round up the soap dodging protesting scum and send them to Iraq if they love it that much.
Rule Brittania and God bless America
Old 19 November 2003, 06:51 PM
AndyBrew
Scooby Regular

Quote:
"a good way to score one over it is to suck the lifeblood from it while sticking 2 fingers up at the people who's taxes are paying for their life of sex, drugs, drink and protesting"

**** me never thought of it like that, bast@rds!
Old 19 November 2003, 07:27 PM
NACRO
BANNED

I see the two sides exactly like that different faces of the same coin.
I prefer to be outside the game.
Old 19 November 2003, 07:30 PM
tiggers
Scooby Regular

Nacro,

You sure you're not auditioning for a part in The Matrix 4?

tiggers
Old 19 November 2003, 07:32 PM
ChristianR
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What if the people who liked bush went and protested saying how good he is etc, what would the protesters who don't like him do? I think they would intercept and try and take it down, cause havoc etc..

[Edited by ChristianR - 11/19/2003 7:34:26 PM]
Old 19 November 2003, 07:44 PM
Corgi
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Well said NACRO!!

Far too many right wingers (or should that be w@nkers) on this board.

but I’m even more against these losers getting in everyone’s way and mouthing their rubbish en mass in a public place.
Like most of your posts UB
Old 19 November 2003, 10:34 PM
Buckrogers
Scooby Regular

Everyone has a right to protest, thats the country we live in. But you may as well face facts, it is not going to achive anything.

Look at the war, the majority of the population didn't want it, around a million people protested, it didn't do anything.

Just my two pence worth.

[Edited by Buckrogers - 11/20/2003 12:55:03 AM]
Old 19 November 2003, 10:35 PM
Buckrogers
Scooby Regular

My first "Corner".

Whats in all about then, do I win a prize??
Old 20 November 2003, 12:32 AM
Buckrogers
Scooby Regular

Buck strikes again, the kiss of death to a post!
Old 20 November 2003, 12:39 AM
NACRO
BANNED

lol@buck you need to register "Twiki" as an alter ego and get posting as him.
Old 20 November 2003, 12:54 AM
Buckrogers
Scooby Regular

Good one NACRO, I might just do that. Although I may get "sectioned" if I start talking to myself to much!
Old 20 November 2003, 01:24 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

Now all the tw*t school kids are walking out again. WTF is going on surely the teachers have a legal responsiblity to prevent this. On the day when a further three bombs go off in Istanbul people should be showing a bit of solidarity. Makes me sick.
Old 20 November 2003, 01:37 PM
blair
Scooby Regular

Angry

surely the teachers have a legal responsiblity to prevent this

Wrong wrong wrong !! The teachers have a legal responsibility to carry out their job - teaching. It's the ****wit parents that don't teach their kids a little respect that have the responsibility. But they duck that and try to put the blame on any one else other than themselves

Grrrrr !

[/rant]
Old 20 November 2003, 01:43 PM
Scooby96
Scooby Regular

One of my gf's friends has gone up to 'whinge' today - another benefits freeloader who also scrounges off her rellies for cash. Oh and another thing shes left her fecking annoying brat with my gf this afternoon. Last time the kid came round he made a flame thrower out of a deodorant tin and one of my lighters - little ****.

He so much as looks at my motorbike hes a dead kid!
Old 20 November 2003, 01:54 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

Hope you let her know what you think of her Best give the kid a slap anyway, just to be on the safe side

What is an Anti Bush deomonstration anyway? What does it mean? That's the problem with these lot, they don't have any ideas or alternatives to offer, just negatives. Bunch of useless feckin' wasters.
Old 20 November 2003, 01:57 PM
NACRO
BANNED

quote: "another benefits freeloader"

No she's merely claiming what she's entitled to otherwise she wouldn't be getting it- pretty simple really. The one thing that gives me a great sense of satisfaction is that people who really go into one about benefit freeloaders and other such crap are the ones who's taxes are paying for it all. Personally I was quite happy for the taxes I earned in the UK to go to people claiming benefits, certainly happier than paying for a needless war that is starting to look like a bit of an own goal.

Quick Reply: Protesters