Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Friday night joke

Search this Thread

Old 14 November 2003, 11:58 PM
Dazza01
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

An old couple are taking a trip down memory lane, and as such gone for a holiday back to the place where they first met.

While sitting at a café the little old man says, "Remember the first time I met you over fifty years ago? We left this café, went round the corner behind the gas works and I gave you one from behind."

"Why, yes I remember it well dear.", replies the little old lady with a grin.

"Well, for old time's sake, lets go back there and I'll give you one from behind again.", says the old man.

The couple pay their bill and leave the café. A young man sitting next to them has overheard the conversation and smiles to himself, thinking it would be quite amusing to see the old couple go at it. He gets up and follows them.

Sure enough, he sees the couple near the gas works. The little old lady pulls off her knickers and lifts up her dress. The old man pulls down his pants and grabs the lady's hips. The little old lady then reaches for the fence. Well, what follows is forty minutes of the most athletic sex the man has ever seen. The little old man is banging away at the little old women at a pace that can only be described as phenomenal. Limbs are flying everywhere, the movement is a blur and they do not stop for a single second. Finally, they collapse and don't move for an hour.

Well, the man is stunned. Never in his life has he ever seen anything that equates to this, not in the movies, not from his friends or his own experiences. Reflecting on what he has just seen, he says to himself, "I have to know his secret. If only I could **** like that now, let alone in fifty years time!"

The two have by this time recovered and dressed themselves. Plucking up courage the man approaches the couple.

He says, "Sir, in all my life I have never seen anybody **** like that, particularly at your age. What's your secret? Could you **** like that fifty years ago?"

The pensioner replies "Son, fifty years ago that ******* fence wasn't electrified."
Old 15 November 2003, 12:12 AM
stevoWRX
Scooby Regular

LMFAO -
Old 15 November 2003, 03:13 AM
fast bloke
Scooby Regular

Dazza - iirc that joke is older than the pensioners. In fact - there used to be a gas version before lekky was invented
Old 15 November 2003, 03:24 AM
wacky.banana
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

Excellent! Great laugh at 3am in the morning.

Cheers
WB
Old 15 November 2003, 03:56 AM
imlach
Scooby Regular

This one is very sick, but only works verbally (ie, tell it to your mates in the pub - doesn't work if written down).

I may remind you, if offended, do not read this joke. It is sick.

Here we go.....

Q :"What's the best thing about sha&&ing 28 year olds?"
A: "There's 20 of them"

Ugh You have to say it aloud to get it....and it is VERY sick
Old 15 November 2003, 07:28 AM
Dazza01
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Fast bloke,