Scooby Regular

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
Oops

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/a...ing%20Standard

Old 17 September 2003, 08:59 PM
Luke
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ive had a very good look at the security around Blaine.. Its very weak. Most are just large muppets. If some one wants to make an issue about it....
1. No female staff to search women who want to enter the inner circle.
2. They have taken stuff off people outside the new perimiter fence. They have no power to do this. The guard is holding him in a manner that is not appropriate to the threat situation. he had thrwon a lemon about 2 mins before guard got hold of him. he has a large gash to the head caused by been pushed into fence and the guard is applying pressure onto his throat .... The whole security set up is very very bad. No highpowered fire equipment just incase someone launched some "Optimax"!!! .

I think that the council police should look at them and the whole set up. A good reporter should also find out if he has a work permit etc to be doing this stunt.And get a guard arrested for assault could be easy

I realy hope it is stopped...... let him do it in USA... not a single penny is been given to any charity...

Love to sit on the otherside of the river and put a round into his box.. all hell would break loose!!!

[Edited by Luke - 9/17/2003 9:00:48 PM]
Old 17 September 2003, 09:06 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Bet he never tries another stunt in London again. He is a magnet to all the nut fvcks, and there are plenty of them in town, as we know.

UB
Old 17 September 2003, 09:07 PM
Fuzz
Scooby Regular

Lynn Staff, 41, sneaked past security through the first set of fences around Blaine's box, pulled her jeans down and performed a semi-naked dance.
Blaine was asleep but security staff managed to grab Mrs Staff as the crowd cheered. Although she was forced off the grounds, her jeans were left inside the fenced area, and she argued with security to give them back, which they did half an hour later.

Wot no pictures

Andy

[Edited by Fuzz - 9/17/2003 9:09:12 PM]