Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't!

Clicky
Old 17 July 2003, 11:11 AM
fin
Scooby Regular

If i was her dad i would get the ****** that did this and with a hammer lock him up and very slowly **** his body with said hammer for years just keeping him alive.

Shocking
Old 17 July 2003, 11:16 AM
Peanuts
Scooby Regular

I feel sick...
Old 17 July 2003, 11:17 AM
Spoon
Scooby Regular

Absolutely shocking.

Old 17 July 2003, 11:20 AM
*Sonic*
Scooby Regular

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
Shocking

I cant believe this is still doing the rounds, tis quite old now, but if it hits home, and people stop drinking and driving then its doing some good

Old 17 July 2003, 12:06 PM
ScoobyJawa
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Its utterly tragic
Old 17 July 2003, 12:17 PM
TelBoy
Scooby Regular

The trouble is, if somebody is pi55ed, and just about to drive a car, these images will probably be the last thing on his/her mind.

Trending Topics

Old 17 July 2003, 12:24 PM
red_dog104
Scooby Regular

Location: Casualty or Holby City, Take your pick, it's not like that in real life!!
Sad as it is, people will never stop drinking and driving. Some will go to the pub not intending to drive back and get that 'invincible coat' on or 'feel sober' or 'it's only a couple of miles, i'll be fine' attitude and get behind the wheel. I'm ashamed to say that I have done it a few times and was lucky not to have had an accident or get caught.

People who drink and drive are selfish c*nts (i'm including myself in that cause I'm guilty of it in the past) who only think of themselves.

My partner got away with drinking and driving for months and months till one night a van veered across the road and smashed into him. He was the one arrested for being over the limit. The other guy got away with it (he had gone into a diabetic coma at the wheel). No amount of my nagging and explainations of a scenario like this from me made any sense to him as he was always careful drinking and driving?!?!) Luckily for him, his blood test came back as below the limit. The police let him stew for weeks and weeks before they informed him of the outcome. It's taught him a lesson, he won't even have a pint and drive now.

[Edited by red_dog104 - 7/17/2003 12:41:55 PM]
Old 17 July 2003, 12:42 PM
T.C
Scooby Regular

It still amazes me to this day that people are prepared to drink and drive.

I get maybe a dozen cases arrive on my desk every week where someone has been badly injured as a result of drink/driving, and it really annoys me that all the horrific injuries I see were preventable in the majority of cases.

Having arrested more drink/drivers than I care to remember in the past, my dislike, nay hate of drink drivers was re-inforced even more so a few weeks ago when I was run over by a drunk motorcyclist who mounted the pavement at about 40 MPH and wiped me out (I was a pedestrian). Fortunately apart from a few broken ribs and a lot of missing skin I got away fairly lightly, but had it been a child or someone frail I am sure it would have been a fatality.

The rider legged it after the collision and left his bike behind, but witnesses said that he stank like a brewery, and someone who knows the rider said he downed about 10 pints with the same in double whiskies up to only 10 minutes before he rode off.

If I get my hands on him, I doubt that I will be able to restrain myself from kicking the crap out of him, but what do we have to do order to make drink/driving totally unacceptable?
Old 17 July 2003, 12:49 PM
SirFozzalot
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hard hitting!! Every driver should be shown these sort of things however upsetting, to get the message across!

Drink drivers are particularly pathetic individuals in my opinion!
Old 17 July 2003, 12:53 PM
EvilKyote
Scooby Regular

Well I'm glad to see people on scoobynet have enough sence!

Sadly, I speak from personal experience (Not the drink driving bit), where one of my closest friends was killed by a w@nker who was drinking and driving, and this was on one christmas eve for christ sake. She wasn't killed right away, She was alive but in a coma for three months before she died. It was absolutually devistating to witness, surfice I beat the hell out of the ****** in blind rage just as the police arrived, who restrained me, I remember them saying they didn't blame me and wouldn't do anything (about me beating the hell out of him).

I still feel sick to this day that it happened and that was several years ago. Personally, for anyone who drinks and drives, I hope they kill themselves providing no one else gets hurt. actually, no, I would rather they lived - Crippled and hidiously disfigured - Serve them god damned right!

EK