Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Why oh why?

Search this Thread

Old 14 July 2003, 01:00 PM
NotoriousREV
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Driving to work this morning, usual motorway commute. On the M56 some guy in a Focus estate decides that his indicator protects him from the laws of physics and tries to pull out into the side of my car but luckily sees me before it's too late. He then pulls out behind me and sits right up my ****, so when lane 2 is clear I pull in and let him by, no problem, no aggro.

I then get on to the M6, a few miles later I see the same Focus ahead of me in lane 3 (a few cars ahead) and it's one of those awkward bits of the motorway where lane 3 has slowed down and lane 2 is moving quicker and has a few gaps in it and I see matey boy pull into lane 2.

Almost immediately, a van pulls out of lane 1 into lane 2 and blocks his progress and by now lane 3 is speeding up. He's sat inches off the rear bumper of the van. As I start to pass him (my front bumper level with his rear quarter, he starts to swerve into my lane and as his offside wheels enter my lane, he puts his indicator on [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Again he saw me in time, but get this: as I pass him, he's clapping me and giving me the ****** sign! Seriously, the guy has twice nearly driveb into me because he doesn't check his blind spot and he thinks I'm in the wrong!

Is it wrong to fantasise about choking people to death?
Old 14 July 2003, 01:02 PM
Johnny50
Scooby Regular

Sounds like a proper to$$er.

Go give him a slap.
Old 14 July 2003, 01:11 PM
fitzscoob
Scooby Regular

i fantasise about owning a tank or bull dozer, then when idiots like that want to drive into me they can

***** everywhere
Old 14 July 2003, 01:11 PM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

Received 301 Likes on 240 Posts
Obviously one of those "If nothing's in the mirror, then nothing's behind me" types!

Most irritating on 3 lane Islands

Mind I can talk, did it to a bike the other day - whoops
The 'ol SMIDSY strikes again

But me having an excuse for everything...he did'nt have his headlamp on, his cans were'nt loud enough either!

[Edited by ALi-B - 14/07/2003 13:13:39]
Old 14 July 2003, 01:13 PM
Peanuts
Scooby Regular

Ive been thinking about carrying a tin of beans or something to throw at ***** like that.
lets see him smile with all fukcing 57 varieties coming through the window and down his £49.99 suit/shirt/tie combo...

this is similar to the choking fantasy I know and therefore I dont think I would do this, but the thought of it pleases me a little too much
Old 14 July 2003, 01:36 PM
Alpine99
Scooby Regular

similar sort of thing at the weekend..

Walking along the pavement towards where it comes to a lh 90 degree bend pushing the little one in her pushchair in front.. This focus mounts the kerb in front and proceeds to park on the kerb right on the corner. pretty much as I get there.. and now there's no room for pushchair to go around corner

Window is open so I say to guy in passenger seat 'that was very considerate of you' to which he replies 'sorry mate never saw you'.. Ok, sort of an apology.. However the woman driver shouts across.. 'No need to be F' ing sarcastic I'll park where I f'ing want'. Nice.. No being genderist but women do seem to be the worst for not taking responsibility for their crap driving..
Old 14 July 2003, 02:35 PM
beemerboy
Scooby Regular

every young person i've seen in a focus, think they are fookin Colin Mcrae or something, swerving about, trying to go round roundabouts fast, with their little rich tea bicuit wheels squealing away.....

They are not, they drive a fookin family shopping trolley and the quicker they realise this, the better!!!

heheheh

dazza
Old 14 July 2003, 03:31 PM
daiscooby
BANNED

Wink

I have often fantasised about being a multi millionaire and driving a **** off fully barred up Cherokee.
I would just hit the dull sods and get out and buy the car off them and drive off again, just to see the look on their face.
Still I often fantasise about me, Kat Slater, two yards of stout rope, a bottle of Newcastle Brown and a can of Brandy flavoured Spray Cream. So says volumes
Old 14 July 2003, 04:38 PM
beemerboy
Scooby Regular

Still I often fantasise about me, Kat Slater, two yards of stout rope, a bottle of Newcastle Brown and a can of Brandy flavoured Spray Cream. So says volumes
is this the dream where you cover Kat Slaters makeup caked face with the wrapped rope, fill her fat east-end gob up with the cream, so she cant talk, then sod off out for a cold newcastle brown, down the pub with your mates......??

...think i've had the same fantasy mate...

BB

Old 14 July 2003, 04:49 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Les