Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

lost dog!

Search this Thread

Old 01 April 2003, 11:51 AM
SuzyQ
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Hmm I was very good today and took my dog out early....unfortunately some one else took thier dog out early and well erm left it ....it tired to mount my dog..much to her dismay she did tell it she wasn't interested by trying to rip his face off!!!!I put my dog on her lead and tried to walk away ,but he followed me all around the woods where i walk,in the end i decided to walk to the local vets hoping he would follow and they would help!! but no such luck he followed but the vet didnt want to help incase the dog barked and 'ruined' her day!! can you beleive it ..how does she think my day was going!!
well he ran off so was worried i would see him run over in road..but no he was back where i found him, unforunately he saw us and linked up with us again ..this time I called the dog warden ..who said when he finally turned up ..'oh thought it was him he is known to us'...why do they give him back to the owners!!
he is the sweetest springer spaniel ever but obviously in toatlly the wrong home!!

Im furious lucky i ddidnt get 5 minutes with his owner!!

ok stopping my rant now
Old 01 April 2003, 12:02 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Poor doggie! Some people should not be allowed to keep an animal if they cannot be responsible for the,

Poor maggie too, am suprised the springer is still alive!

Vet's attitude was a bit off, but then I guess as they'd make no money out of helping then that's probably why it would have ruined the vets day.

Well done Suzy! Champion of the lost dogs!