Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

I'm in Agony!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01 April 2003, 09:07 AM
red_dog104
Scooby Regular

Location: Casualty or Holby City, Take your pick, it's not like that in real life!!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thought I would start keeping fit by jogging! Took things easy for a while and gradually built up to a fair speed/distance. To keep me motivated, I took the dog with me. Things were brilliant, I enjoyed it, dog enjoyed it and other half loved it as he got control of the remote while I was gone!! Anyway, back to the point!! I was sprinting down a hill with the dog on his lead, when he suddenly decides to stop dead and then try to run the other way. Of course, I carried on going forwards and ended up twisting my knee and back when the lead tightened up!

I'm now having trouble walking (had to wear trainers to work as can't stand in my heals !) and it's quite hard work driving.

This happened Thursday and if anything is getting worse. Any ideas to help with pain relief? Tried Neurofen but not helping!!
Old 01 April 2003, 09:10 AM
ChrisB

RICE...

Rest
Ice
Compression
Elevation

Then see a physio if that doesn't help (IMHO!)
Old 01 April 2003, 09:26 AM
red_dog104
Scooby Regular

Location: Casualty or Holby City, Take your pick, it's not like that in real life!!
Thought that may be the advice! Not helpful when I have loads to do at work but stuff it, probably go sick when I've finished this job i'm on! Nightmare!!

I knew getting fit would be bad for my health!!!!!!