Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

FOA: Fluffer

Search this Thread

Old 26 March 2003, 10:42 PM
Luke
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

"I couldnt work out why the webmaster said that- I think he got his knickers in a twist too. I think he suspects I was Luke who I supported on a topic. Thats 3 cases of mistaken identity- I'm not going to reveal who I was cos I reckon most of you would never have heard of me and be very dissapointed!
as for the typo in email address- you try getting a hotmail account with a simple name without adding a typo!

I stand by everything I've said and everything I'm going to say you are free to ignore it should you choose."

I think Simon knows I am happy to always use my real name. maybe i'm wrong...this time???

but i think some people thought they where "Top of the Class" by thinking We are the same person..!!!!
Old 27 March 2003, 09:51 AM
Fluffer
Scooby Regular

Luke I don't think anyone could impersonate you- you have a unique style. I appreciate someone who isn't afraid to say what they think. Too many people treat this board like a popularity contest. Keep up the good work and don't let the ******s grind you down!
Old 27 March 2003, 10:07 AM
daiscooby
BANNED

Ok so which one of you is Anthony Perkins and which one of you is his mother?.

Does schitzophrenia solve the problem of loneliness.

Or does being a self sycophant help the pain.

I shall take no further part in this pointles thread as its stupidity is only worth my few pathetic jibes.

Old 27 March 2003, 10:13 AM
TelBoy
Scooby Regular

I appreciate someone who isn't afraid to say what they think.
Priceless. But you *are* afraid of people knowing what you posted previously, apparently.

My last word on the subject - i'm as bored with it as everybody else.
Old 27 March 2003, 10:18 AM
Fluffer
Scooby Regular

Talking

*Yawn* that's yesterdays news and as I explained its' not 'cos I have anything to hide -its cos a minority tried to bully me into doing something. I don't like being told what to do- so lets leave it at that. As for my message it was FAO of Luke. Remember if you don't like something then feel free to not bother reading or posting. A minority of people here seem to think they run the place. Sorry guys/gals this is a public forum and if you don't like it then why not go somewhere else

edited to add if your bored then why bother posting? Maybe some of my comments were a little close to home eh? I'm still laughing thats for sure!

[Edited by Fluffer - 3/27/2003 10:20:30 AM]
Old 27 March 2003, 10:25 AM
blimey
Scooby Regular

No mate, sorry that won't wash. The reason a small minority reacted so strongly was that you had an EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE site linked in your profile. You've removed the link so thats fine. I wasn't around to see the outcome of the thread before it was removed so can't speak for what happened after that, but the fact is if you put up links of that nature you can expect that people will react negatively towards you. Simple as that. I hope I made my points on the matter without resorting to insults - if others didn't thats a shame.