Trevor MacDonald tonight

Search this Thread

Old 10 March 2003, 08:27 PM
yoza
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

What a shock that was.

I didnt know he had it that bad,what a horrable handicap.

PS Im talkin about Garath Gates's stammer problem.
Old 10 March 2003, 08:38 PM
mj
Scooby Regular

the stuttering ******
Mark Lamarr - never mind the buzzcocks, about 2 weeks ago
Old 10 March 2003, 08:38 PM
small beamer
Scooby Regular

i just put a forum up about him aswell and i also feel sorry for him for him and the other people
Old 10 March 2003, 08:43 PM
yoza
BANNED

Unhappy

Easy to take the pi55,but I really felt for him,especially when he tried to dedicate that song to his mum,in front of millions and nothing came out,so he tried to sing his message,then the fella in charge of the music started the tape and fcuked it all up!

Poor lad,done a bit of enforced public speaking and its not nice,usually just to confirm my name and address,so imagine having to do it day in day out to thousands of people knowing you could seize up at any moment.
Old 10 March 2003, 08:46 PM
mj
Scooby Regular

thats easy for you to say....
Old 10 March 2003, 08:49 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

He *wants* to do it [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] he gets no sympathy whatsoever here I'm afraid. It's like the beggar wih the 3 legged dog. Everyone goes "ahh" so brave let's give him a prize.... bollix, he's a greedy little spanner[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 10 March 2003, 08:50 PM
yoza
BANNED

Red face

I was waiting for that one........

Im also waiting for the "dont worry about his speach impediment"

Worry about your spelling.......
Old 10 March 2003, 08:51 PM
mj
Scooby Regular

he's a greedy little spanner
well said that man
Old 10 March 2003, 08:55 PM
chopper
Scooby Regular

My girlfriend regularly plays violin with him on Top of the Pops and has been with him at several music award shows. Her impressions of him were of overriding immaturity. He's tiny in physique and immature in mind, ....because he's just a kid, so give him a break eh guys.
Old 10 March 2003, 08:56 PM
mj
Scooby Regular

f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-****! I forgot what I was going to say.
Old 10 March 2003, 08:56 PM
bug-eyed wonder
Scooby Regular

and why shouldn't he be a "greedy little spanner"?

If folk are prepared to pay for his "music" then why shouldn't he milk it for all he can? Feckin sure I would. Not even the disapproval of Unclebuck would deter me!
Old 10 March 2003, 09:00 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Talking

My girlfriend regularly plays violin with him on Top of the Pops
you forgot to add - and has more talent in her little finger than the karioke fetus will ever have.
Old 10 March 2003, 09:05 PM
mj
Scooby Regular

chopper-rhymes with name dropper
Old 10 March 2003, 09:07 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Talking

never name drop....

Mick Jagger told me that
Old 10 March 2003, 09:09 PM
mj
Scooby Regular

Old 10 March 2003, 10:53 PM
chopper
Scooby Regular

GG is not worth the name drop mj, although my bird is... some of the bl**dy calls I get from her at these dos.....'Hi babe, I'm just in the cue for a burger, they're not feeding us well at NMA, so we've all come to the outside burger van... Holly valance in front and atomic kitten behind. I kid you not, I was painting the inside of the garage a the time and my bird is surrounded by enormous kalufees on all sides. There is no justice in the world...
Old 10 March 2003, 11:09 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Talking

I'm just in the cue for a burger
That's a music biz speak for.......
Old 10 March 2003, 11:42 PM
Luke
BANNED

Wink

Girls .......stop waving your handbags around
Old 10 March 2003, 11:48 PM
Popeye P1
Scooby Regular

Everyone knew Gareth Gates had a stammer problem. Why the **** do you think no one bothers to interview him??? Personally it must be awful for him. Even Paul Mackenna didn't cure him.
Old 10 March 2003, 11:59 PM
P1Fanatic
Scooby Regular

unclebuck - you may think he is talentless. But at the same time he's got a disability that would make most people a social lepper. Yet he has made it to celeb status and probably earns more per minute that you do in a year. The kids got ***** which is more than can be said for gutless tw*ts like you who lurk behind PC screens slating anything and everthing in a vain attempt to appear humerous.

Simon.
Old 11 March 2003, 12:08 AM
chopper
Scooby Regular

He's not allowed by management to talk to people - even to his backing band in live performance. In contrast, Will Young took control of his gospel choir in the same event my bird was at and was a musical director for a good hour, had a good shout and told them exactly what to do , which sorted out his performance that day.

Basically Gareth has done very well for his age/talent (regardless of speech issues), but most pro's do not think he has longevity in the business due to his 'total control' by the record company. And you are right P1Fan, he has about a mill in the bank now, so better things to do than be on a website like this, hence the boy done good whatever us general pub may think.
Old 11 March 2003, 09:12 AM
P1Fanatic
Scooby Regular

Dont get me wrong, I personally cant stand his music either. Especially after being at Capitals Party in the Park last year and seeing women of all ages cry in literally less than a minute after he got on stage - like WTF???

But, I can see the problems hes had to get where he is. On the flip side it might have given him a sympathy advantage. I personally would have given up after 5 mins and gone back to bed cos Im a lazy barstard

Simon.
Old 11 March 2003, 09:53 AM
Diablo
Scooby Regular

LOL @ unclebuck

Jealous perhaps?

When was the last time you had half the nations teenage girls wanting to know who you were...
Old 11 March 2003, 09:55 AM
yoza
BANNED

Chopper,
Does it not worry you that your girlfriend has been on stage fiddleing with Garath Gates?
Old 11 March 2003, 11:21 AM
P1Fanatic
Scooby Regular

yoza
Old 11 March 2003, 11:53 AM
TelBoy
Scooby Regular

On Celebrity Driving School, he seems to be able to speak quite freely. Is this just a result of heavy editing and multiple takes?
Old 11 March 2003, 12:29 PM
Stueyb
Scooby Regular

Well, I used to have a very bad stammer. Imagine whenever a word or esp a sentance started with A, C or several other letters and you actually couldn't say it - it feels horrible and u feel a tw*t.

People who don't stammer are lucky. I still can't talk "properly" but it doesn't help when people take the ****, mentioning no names.

Some dont seem to realise just how incredably brave he must have been because he *knew* it would happen. Total respect to the bloke imho.

Old 11 March 2003, 01:12 PM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Location: Markyate.Imprezas owned:-wrx-sti5typeR-p1-uk22b-modded my00. Amongst others!
so good, its worth repeating

Chopper,
Does it not worry you that your girlfriend has been on stage fiddleing with Garath Gates?
Old 11 March 2003, 10:21 PM
chopper
Scooby Regular

Just caught this.... LOL yoza!!!! Made me laugh too much to post a witty response!
Old 13 March 2003, 01:17 PM
Tweety
Scooby Newbie

Talking

I feel sorry for Gareth, it must be awful to have a speach impediment. You guy's are only jealous as he has the looks and the money!

Quick Reply: Trevor MacDonald tonight