Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Just a rant at our police force

Search this Thread

Old 19 September 2001, 11:24 PM
wrx
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The convenience store that I run was robbed at 8:30 tonight. Three men with screwdrivers and hammers threatened my two staff, both women early 60's. Made them get down on the ground then took all cash, **** phonecards etc. The police came out very quickly and took statements, but the scenes of crime officers don't work night's so won't be able to come out till tomorrow. I've had SOCO in before and it only takes five minutes to fingerprint, so why can't they come and do it asap. The prints are fresh (no gloves were worn), and if they could match them up they could arrest the guy's before they go and do another two women over. But no they won't come out after 6 pm unless it's a murder. What is happening to our police force?

Rant off
Old 19 September 2001, 11:59 PM
ChrisB

Angry

Sorry to hear that Matt

Let us know if anything positive happens.

We had a brake in at work one night, set the alarm off so I got called out. We had to go back in the next day to let the SOCO in.

ChrisB.
Old 20 September 2001, 12:03 PM
BOB.T
Scooby Senior

Bob
Old 20 September 2001, 12:49 PM
wrx
Scooby Regular

On a positive note when SOCO came before, it was around four months ago for a knife holdup. They got the lad as he was out on bail and last week in our local evening mail he was jailed for 4 years. But this is much worse as the two women were petrified due to there been four lads in total, and they only got around £800 in goods and cash between four, why?

They didn't look like druggies so this annoys me more as they seem to get off more on the power to be able to take what they want.