jods
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

This **** ---> h99001@netscape.net

Sent me this pile of toss.

Sir,
URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
I was the chairman of contract review panel in my country before the problem of the land reform program in my country Zimbabwe. Before the escalation of the situation in Zimbabwe I recovered $16.8Million US dollars from over inflated contracts by some government officials. But I was a member of the opposition party the MDC (Movement for Democratic Change), and the ruling Party, (ZANU PF) has been against us. So I had to lee the country for a neighbouring African Country which I am currently residing.
Before the escalation of the situation in Zimbabwe I had not reported the recovery of my findings to the panel. So this money was in my possession and I lodged it in a security company here in Africa and currently this money has been moved to their security branch in Europe. I have been trying to fly to Europe but it has been difficult for me to get a visa from Africa. So I want you to help me make claims of this fund($16.8m) in Europe as my beneficiary and transfer the money to your account or any account of your choice before I can get a visa to fly down. So that we can share this money.
I have agreed to give you 10%,which would be ($1.6Million dollars) of this Money for your assistance, and 87% would be mine and the other 3% would be set aside for any expenses that we may incure during the course of this transaction. And part of my 87% would be invested in your country in any profitable business propossed by you.
We have never met, but I want to trust you and please do not let me down when this fund finally gets into your account. Please if you are interested, get to me through the email address below to enable me feed you with more details and all necessary documentations.

Please treat this as confidential

I am getting cheesed off with this garbage !!

Is there any point in sending this clown a series of 10/20/30MB emails to block his email account ??
Old 23 February 2003, 05:53 PM
stiscooby
Scooby Regular

I got this too.

When I tried to reply to the address it came from (to tell them to P*SS OFF) it just comes back saying couldn't be sent or summat so don't really see the point in them sending it in the first places if they want you to reply.

Load of ****e!
Old 24 February 2003, 12:18 AM
UkLegacyT
Scooby Regular

used to get about 2 a week of this **** on my uni email account last year. blocked my abusive replies too

ian
Old 24 February 2003, 01:18 AM
Numptie
Scooby Regular

Arrow

Old 24 February 2003, 08:13 AM
BuRR
Scooby Regular

this needs to be forwarded to your local police internet investigation department. These are part of a huge international fraud and money laundering organisation, and the information is being gathered in order to process these people.

I get 5 or 6 of these reported every week.

[Edited by BuRR - 2/24/2003 8:13:48 AM]
Old 24 February 2003, 08:19 AM
EvilBevel
Scooby Regular

For those who missed this earlier:

http://www.savannahsays.com/kizombe.htm

Old 24 February 2003, 08:21 AM
clarence
Scooby Regular

Thought the Nigerians have the exclusive rights to this type of fraud. Now from Zimbabwe?