Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

When I'm King part 2...

Search this Thread

Old 08 November 2002, 11:00 AM
Ratman
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Spacial awareness will be part of the driving test.

Perhaps, then

1) People like the young lady in the red Rover this morning won't drive 10 feet behind you @60mph in a line of traffic on wet roads. In the 30-zone, with me doing 27mph past the infants school, she was 2 feet behind!

2) People will not pull out of junctions right in front of you, causing you to brake, DESPITE there being no cars behind you for a mile, then potter along without the use of the accelerator for all of 100 yards, only to hold you up further when they turn right into a side road.

Happily for these drivers, I don't do road rage.

Ratman
MY98 Wagon
Old 08 November 2002, 11:34 AM
beemerboy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
People like the young lady in the red Rover this morning won't drive 10 feet behind you @60mph in a line of traffic on wet roads. In the 30-zone, with me doing 27mph past the infants school, she was 2 feet behind!
i would have stopped, got out and told her that i'm reporting her for dangerous driving...
these morons make me sick...

i bet she would be a right fiesty[spelling?] bitch with every second word being an expletive.

funny, this sort of behavior never happens when you drive an old banger, hoping for someone to hit you up the 4rse for a bit of insurance money!!! LOL

I saw a woman at the traffic lights (i was on foot) and she had, i guess her daughter, in the passenger seat (age 12ish) with NO SEATBELT!!!!! (these people should never be allowed kids)

i do wish i said something to her now!!!!!

for all i know, that poor kd may already be through the windscreen!!!!

BB