Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

I've just done something really stupid

Search this Thread

Old 05 November 2002, 01:16 PM
Zagangaphile
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

I was out the other night driving down the A4. I was going flat out at around 40Mph and suddenly came across a sweeping left handed bend. The road was really wet and covered with leaves and it was so dark outside I could'nt see very well.

So instead of nailing it, and speeding up and sliding it around the corner in a nice 4 wheel drift I slowed down so that my car did'nt slide at all. My heart was thumping and I had a huge rush of adrenalin as I went around the bend at least 30Mph.

Now i'm thinking is there something wrong with the car, as it did'nt seem to move from the line at all, and it even stayed on its side of the road

What should I have done?

Old 05 November 2002, 01:21 PM
Mice_Elf
Scooby Regular

Wink

You Muppet! [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

You could not cause an accident driving like that!! What the dickens were you thinking!?

It's conscientious drivers like you that give the rest of us a bad name! [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Old 05 November 2002, 01:50 PM
Avril
Scooby Regular

Hooligan
Old 05 November 2002, 01:54 PM
TaviaRS
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

What you should have done is to fire it hard round the left-hander with the car drifting nicely across the road (still in your ample lane). Then floor it down the next short straight and then down into 3rd (give you an idea of the speed) for the long sweeping right-hander.

From your post I can tell that you are over 30 and therefore senile, hypocritical and due for extinction! You should be limited to the pilotage of a bath chair.

You evidently don't know what these cars are capable of. [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Old 05 November 2002, 02:05 PM
V5
Scooby Regular

It took longer than I thought it would....but nicely done!

(Btw SB, I do empathise with the point behind your post, tho not every point you made consequntly. Oh yeah, I'll put my hand up to going too fast sometimes, and even an accident. Which obviously wasn't my fault..... )