Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Is BB a carve up

Search this Thread

Old 08 July 2002, 05:46 PM
Alas
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Seems amazing to me that of all the dorks in this years show, the biggest dork of all is still there. Yes , I'm talking about Jade.

Looks like BB wants to keep her there and will (more than other years) edit furiously without any shame. Watching Adele on Rise this morning and still cannot believe she went instead of Jade.
Must admit - the tv is in danger if Jade puts on that F*cking baby voice again, even my dog does'nt like her.
Rant off
Alasdair
Old 08 July 2002, 06:27 PM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

is bb a carve up?

YES
Old 08 July 2002, 06:39 PM
mattstant
Scooby Regular

Apparently an ex member of "Survivor" has succesfully sued because selective editing showed him in a bad light.
What sort of case will jade have if she is kicked out in the light of current media hatred of her.
Old 08 July 2002, 06:45 PM
scoob_dood
Scooby Regular

you can't really accuse BB of editing, as it's shown live on E4 for 90% of the day anyway. I agree the highlights are slightly biased, but it would be madness to allow the public to see the real deal on E4 then change it's slant so much on C4 ...

wouldn't it ?

- Jon
Old 08 July 2002, 08:40 PM
Alas
Scooby Regular

Don't know m8.
Cos I've got a scoob I cant afford E4!!
Alasdair
Old 08 July 2002, 09:15 PM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

jon- no it wouldnt!

there is VAST amounts shown on E4 that gets edited to portray it differently in the highlights and its a topic of debate daily on the BB forums.

and it makes sense to...BB want views so theres no way they will let boring ***** like spencer stay when they can have camp alex causing tension instead!

T
Old 08 July 2002, 11:02 PM
P1Fanatic
Scooby Regular

But the fact that the housemates still vote for the evictees does mean that BB hasnt got as much influence as obviously the housemates dont get shown the edited version. Unless they cheat and change the rules like this week and it ends up with 2 people who wouldnt have normally been up for vote. BB know that Jade and Tim would have been up so decided to prolong their stay.

The director for series 3 needs a bollocking so we dont get this **** next year. Someone at BB should pay attention to what the viewers want and not the BB big wigs.
Old 09 July 2002, 08:29 AM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
I will add my 2p's worth

Why have they not had any tasks where they have to use their brains??, last years and the years before were much harder and the fact that this years seems to be a glorified p1ss up seems to have put a lot of people off, and the live feed is/was 40 minutes behind real time, especially when spencer asked kate the time a couple of weeks back and she said 20.20 when it was actually 21.00, and as the studio is 5 miles north of where I live its amazing how much lighter it is at 22.30 in Elstree !!!!!!!

BB has lost its appeal C4 have made a real mess of it this year, but that still hasnt stopped any of us having our opinions on certain house members so it must still be working to some degree
for the record Tim - grow up u prize ****! and take that silver spoon outta ya ***

Dave
Old 09 July 2002, 08:36 AM
Gordo
Scooby Regular

quality - Jade is a hound but very entertaining because of it, Adele was just a two faced bitch.

bring back Sophie - dull as dishwater but who cares with a bod like that!

G