Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

A Russian man known as ‘Pussy’ has been declared insane after he cut off his girlfrie

Search this Thread

Old 13 March 2016, 09:55 AM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default A Russian man known as ‘*****’ has been declared insane after he cut off his girlfrie

"A Russian man known as ‘*****’ has been declared insane after he cut off his girlfriend’s head, then had sex with it while wearing one of her dresses"

Seems reasonable ..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-dresses.html

sorry about the story location (the Mail, not Russia)

Old 13 March 2016, 10:37 AM
LSherratt
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Grim.
Old 13 March 2016, 10:49 AM
wrx300scooby
Scooby Regular

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Just how sick can one get
Old 13 March 2016, 11:15 AM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Youd imagine there must been previous symptoms / he should been under supervision
Old 13 March 2016, 11:47 AM
markjmd
Scooby Regular

Received 70 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by dpb
Youd imagine there must been previous symptoms / he should been under supervision
It's not always that simple. Schizophrenia is a condition that very often first begins to manifest when sufferers reach their late teens or early adulthood, which also happens to coincide with the period in many of their lives when they're under the least scrutiny from people who have known them a long time (parents, siblings, etc), and also when they'll often be beginning to experiment with alcohol or other substances. You then end up with a "perfect storm" of much reduced opportunity to diagnose, combined with behaviours that are likely to mask the condition, plus of course the social expectation in some quarters that it's normal for people of that age to act a little weird sometimes for no special reason.

Then again, if things in Russia are anything like they are here, you can't rule out the possibility that the guy fried his brains completely voluntarily by excessive consumption of legal highs.
Old 13 March 2016, 12:00 PM
sprigeteer
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good grief. What a terrible act. Poor girl.
Old 13 March 2016, 12:20 PM
joz8968
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

He's got his hobbies.
Old 13 March 2016, 12:21 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Extreme act of an oppressed. I feel for the girl and her loved ones.

Daily Mail highlights the killer being rejected over and over for his cross dressing fetish. Every time his weirdity became apparent, he was rejected and hated for it. It is Russia after all, not UK. Perhaps he lost it under the influence when his GF rejected him and committed that horrible act. Sex with a decapitated head is extremely abnormal so perhaps that led him to be labelled as an insane.

He was a rocker and rock music does seem to attract some seriously weird people. I don't mean to say that everyone that likes rock is weird, but some are. They seem to like the disturbing, distorted, destructive Rock sounds that echo their internal chaos.

I know that there are some pretty clear cut people that like rock, but some very disturbed people as well that listen to Emo Rock all the time and watch gory animations on computer. Some of the latter are born disturbed and destructive but some have a painful story (or stories) each to tell.

Not advocating the devil's extreme horror act here; just in case anyone gets the wrong end of the stick.
Old 13 March 2016, 12:32 PM
markjmd
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Turbohot
Extreme act of an oppressed. I feel for the girl and her loved ones.

Daily Mail highlights the killer being rejected over and over for his cross dressing fetish. Every time his weirdity became apparent, he was rejected and hated for it. It is Russia after all, not UK. Perhaps he lost it under the influence when his GF rejected him and committed that horrible act. Sex with a decapitated head is extremely abnormal so perhaps that led him to be labelled as an insane.
Do you agree or disagree that this guy actually is insane?
Old 13 March 2016, 12:35 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by markjmd
Do you agree or disagree that this guy actually is insane?
Insane for what? For cross dressing and masturbating while in girly clothes or for having sex with his GF's lifeless head?

Last edited by Turbohot; 13 March 2016 at 12:39 PM. Reason: IPad typo
Old 13 March 2016, 01:25 PM
markjmd
Scooby Regular

Insane for what? For cross dressing and masturbating while in girly clothes or for having sex with his GF's lifeless head?
This might come as a shock, but a person's sanity or lack thereof isn't entirely dependant on whether that person ever does anything unusual. So I'll ask again, taking everything that you know about him into account, would you agree or disagree that this person is actually insane?
Old 13 March 2016, 01:31 PM
dazsti72
Scooby Regular

What a head banger...
Old 13 March 2016, 01:40 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

This might come as a shock, but a person's sanity or lack thereof isn't entirely dependant on whether that person ever does anything unusual. So I'll ask again, taking everything that you know about him into account, would you agree or disagree that this person is actually insane?
Mark, What makes you ask me this question whether he's insane or sane in my eyes, whereas my first post in this thread doesn't dispute the court decision?

Anyway, to answer you straight:

I don't know enough about the bloke. I haven't assessed him nor am I monitoring him. Obviously he was psychiatrically assessed where he is, and that led the court to recognise him as insane.

On the basis of what I've learnt through the article, the guy has shown necrophilic behaviour with the latter (in my second post in this thread) that could have entitled him to be medically labelled as insane.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by Turbohot; 13 March 2016 at 01:43 PM.
Old 13 March 2016, 02:34 PM
markjmd
Scooby Regular

Mark, What makes you ask me this question whether he's insane or sane in my eyes, whereas my first post in this thread doesn't dispute the court decision?
That's quite simple really, it was your use of the phrase " labelled as an insane". Whether you knowingly meant it that way or not (and I'm guessing now that it was most likely the latter), in current language the verb "to label" has taken on such strong connotations of bias or unfairness when a description is applied to someone or something, that it's now almost exclusively used and understood to mean that a description is at least in part inaccurate or unjustified. In this context, I would have chosen the phrase 'diagnosed as insane', or 'declared insane', to avoid all ambiguity. HTH
Old 13 March 2016, 02:51 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

That's quite simple really, it was your use of the phrase " labelled as an insane". Whether you knowingly meant it that way or not (and I'm guessing now that it was most likely the latter), in current language the verb "to label" has taken on such strong connotations of bias or unfairness when a description is applied to someone or something, that it's now almost exclusively used and understood to mean that a description is at least in part inaccurate or unjustified. In this context, I would have chosen the phrase 'diagnosed as insane', or 'declared insane', to avoid all ambiguity. HTH
I knew you got hung up on the word 'labelled' hence my question was rhetorical.

There was no critical, worth questioning ambiguity, just your need to nit-pick; as usual.

I'm afraid I'm not 'you', and therefore, I wouldn't choose what you choose. It's Sunday, and I'm posting on an informal forum, not sitting in a clinical setting. Therefore, your argument to put your nit-picking down to my faulty use of the term 'labelled' is your predudiced understanding of it. I know that some people are always on for having 'one over other' here with their ego sparring, but some stuff is just too unnecessary. HTH.
Old 13 March 2016, 03:36 PM
PaulC72
Scooby Regular

Quite a bad thing to do really, I feel for her parents....

It's a fine line between doing something and not, they say everyone is capable of things like murder etc it's just that fine like of right and wrong that stops people from doing it, those who do obviously have a different line ;-)
Old 13 March 2016, 05:12 PM
markjmd
Scooby Regular

I knew you got hung up on the word 'labelled' hence my question was rhetorical.

There was no critical, worth questioning ambiguity, just your need to nit-pick; as usual.
You call it nit-picking, I call it saying what you actually mean. It's always worked pretty well for me so far in life
Old 13 March 2016, 05:43 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

You call it nit-picking, I call it saying what you actually mean. It's always worked pretty well for me so far in life
For some people like you, internet is a good place to feel that they're better than others by making themselves look more knowledgeable with their condescending attitude. Like you saying with your repeated questions- 'I'll say it again...'; as if the other party is mentally deficient to understand the simplest (but unnecessary) questions you're asking If it works for you in life, I'm happy for you. I'm not impressed because you often do this non-issue nit-picking, but me not being impressed doesn't affect you, I know.
Old 14 March 2016, 07:59 AM
lozgti1
Scooby Regular

Received 71 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by dazsti72
What a head banger...
lol
Old 14 March 2016, 09:12 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Man dresses like a woman, kills girlfriend, cuts off her head and then has sex with head .. and Scoobynet argues over the personalities of the people replying to the thread ..

Nutters ..
Old 14 March 2016, 11:05 PM
markjmd
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pimmo2000
Man dresses like a woman, kills girlfriend, cuts off her head and then has sex with head .. and Scoobynet argues over the personalities of the people replying to the thread ..

Nutters ..
I totally object to being labelled a nutter
Old 14 March 2016, 11:13 PM
donny andi
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pimmo2000

Nutters ..
The cross dressing is just crossing the line ......I see no harm in the rest