Notices
Engine Management and ECU Remapping This section is to discuss the various aspects of engine management modification for your Subaru.

V2 FPR location + upgrade guide.

Search this Thread

Old 17 February 2016, 11:56 AM
jazzymonkey
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default V2 FPR location + upgrade guide.

Hi, could someone tell/show me where the FPR is located on a V2 please?

Also is there a fitting guide for an uprated one?

I have just purchased a Fuelab on and will be fitting it this weekend.

Thanks JM
Old 17 February 2016, 12:29 PM
staaf
Scooby Regular

if you stand in front of car looking at the engine it's on your left side if ou follow the runners from the inlet manifold you'll find a zinc-plated/gold coloured line which goes to your injectors on the back (turbo) side you'll see the OEM FPR connected to the fuel line with 2 philips screws.

But i thing if you have an Fuelab FPR you'll need to remove the oem one and put an other connection on it like this: http://shop.grahamgoode.com/fuel-pressure-regulator-rail-adaptor-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-classic-64613-p.asp
Old 17 February 2016, 12:55 PM
jazzymonkey
Scooby Regular

Thanks for the reply, hopefully someone will come along with a clear pic.
I've got a fuel rail adaptor and everything I need apart from extra fuel or vac lines if I need them.

JM

Originally Posted by staaf
if you stand in front of car looking at the engine it's on your left side if ou follow the runners from the inlet manifold you'll find a zinc-plated/gold coloured line which goes to your injectors on the back (turbo) side you'll see the OEM FPR connected to the fuel line with 2 philips screws.

But i thing if you have an Fuelab FPR you'll need to remove the oem one and put an other connection on it like this: http://shop.grahamgoode.com/fuel-pressure-regulator-rail-adaptor-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-classic-64613-p.asp