Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Wentworth prison

Search this Thread

Old 13 November 2014, 06:17 PM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wentworth prison

Is anyone else watching this? One of the best programmes on TV at the moment imo.
Old 13 November 2014, 07:16 PM
gazzawrx
Scooby Regular

Yeah ive watched quite a few of them, not sure about best thing on tv but it is a good watch... oh and i would hammer frankie

Last edited by gazzawrx; 13 November 2014 at 07:17 PM.
Old 13 November 2014, 07:58 PM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by gazzawrx
Yeah ive watched quite a few of them, not sure about best thing on tv but it is a good watch... oh and i would hammer frankie
I take it you've not seen the lesbian scenes lol.
Old 13 November 2014, 08:41 PM
gazzawrx
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Kwik
I take it you've not seen the lesbian scenes lol.
Yeah thats frankie, i know shes a lesbian but id still hammer her regardless

Last edited by gazzawrx; 13 November 2014 at 08:43 PM.
Old 14 November 2014, 12:04 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

I saw one episode and didn't follow it up. The one with the very tall muscular jail in charge lady flying her sword around in a cheesy metaphoric rendering. That put me off, and I lost the interest in the production.

However, I can imagine why some people would find Franky attractive. In addition to her sleek body and average face, the street-common psychotic Franky's sexually explicit, predatory body language may be highly desirable to some blokes. I find her evil and quite rough to look at, which means she's doing her part well.

I didn't realise that Australia had people like 'Franky' character there. I thought Australians were generally smooth. Look at Kylie and her sister. They don't have one bad bone in their body. All characters from Neighbour also always came across as smooth. Oh, well. There's always one everywhere.
Old 14 November 2014, 04:32 PM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Turbohot
I saw one episode and didn't follow it up. The one with the very tall muscular jail in charge lady flying her sword around in a cheesy metaphoric rendering. That put me off, and I lost the interest in the production. However, I can imagine why some people would find Franky attractive. In addition to her sleek body and average face, the street-common psychotic Franky's sexually explicit, predatory body language may be highly desirable to some blokes. I find her evil and quite rough to look at, which means she's doing her part well. I didn't realise that Australia had people like 'Franky' character there. I thought Australians were generally smooth. Look at Kylie and her sister. They don't have one bad bone in their body. All characters from Neighbour also always came across as smooth. Oh, well. There's always one everywhere.
I was pleasantly surprised, I thought it would be an utter cheese fest with wooden acting. But that's remembering partly the old soap opera and being an 80's kid growing up watching neighbours and home and away.
But the acting is OK and the characters are good in it and it's surely the most violent and sexually explicit programme on TV, but in fitting with the stories. Frankie is pretty hot. Perhaps the fact when gets angry she seems to vent her anger in explicit scenes with her little minx girlfriend helps a bit lol.
I'm also finding myself shocked and waiting for the next episode much like breaking bad, 24 or the first couple of series of prison break.
Oh and the warden is as much as a conniving, heartless rule breaker as any of the prisoners.

Last edited by Kwik; 14 November 2014 at 04:33 PM.
Old 15 November 2014, 12:00 AM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Kwik
Oh and the warden is as much as a conniving, heartless rule breaker as any of the prisoners.
If it's still the same one as the one in that useless sword flying scene episode, then she looks like a man with her hair bunned up on her head. Suits the role with her looks , but something seems to be missing from the production. it seemed like some cheaply spiced up drama to gain the number of watchers, rather than a feast with down-to-earth grit. I prefer the latter for dramas like that. May be it has improved in later episodes.