Notices
Non Car Related Items For sale This forum contains only non car related items for sale by our members.

Ipad 2

Search this Thread

Old 11 September 2011, 11:37 PM
beanys
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ipad 2

Bought a Ipad 2 in April its the 32g wifi and 3G version Black exellent condition
looking for offers over £400
Old 12 September 2011, 07:31 PM
BLOB EYE
Scooby Regular

network ?
Old 12 September 2011, 10:32 PM
beanys
Scooby Regular

Good Piont , its on 3 network
But apple will unlock it for £15
and the remaining 6 month warrenty goes with the Ipad (serial number holds the warrenty not the person)
Old 13 September 2011, 02:57 PM
BLOB EYE
Scooby Regular

does it come with the sim ? as it will be apple unlocks via 3 but it must have a sim thats been on their network for atleast 2 weeks before they will entertain the idea.

cheers
Old 16 September 2011, 01:02 AM
beanys
Scooby Regular

No it does not , i could always get it unlocked before its sold ,Then again as i bought it from Argos it may be unlocked already, i carnt remember picking a network
Old 16 September 2011, 06:17 PM
markbaxter2@talktalk.n
Scooby Newbie

Hi would you accept £400 for it,cheers
Old 16 September 2011, 07:41 PM
beanys
Scooby Regular

£400 for pick up yes
Old 16 September 2011, 08:07 PM
BLOB EYE
Scooby Regular

i have to say mate, it no longer pays to serve your country in a war zone, thanks for the support,

when they say some people dont do enough to support the troops, i have no idea where they get that from.

thanks for yours !
Old 16 September 2011, 10:07 PM
beanys
Scooby Regular

I dont have a problem selling it to you , but i dont want to post it to Afganistan, there would be to many problems if it gets damaged ect, and then you saying i sold you a faulty Ipad ect ,look at it from my point of veiw , Ill post it to a UK address no problem, so dont use the server you country line,
I respect everyone serving abroad fighting for our counrty
Old 17 September 2011, 07:45 AM
BLOB EYE
Scooby Regular

its delivered by royal mail so whether its a UK address or the military field post in afghanistan it makes do difference to how the deal would go, its free to post, add special delivery for £1.25 and any problems that came (which never do) would be taken up with royal mail and not with you so my money would be refunded.

more care is taken with the mail being delivered out here, when it reaches the sorting office, it gets loaded into wooden crates and put on pallets, so there is more risk sending to my home than there is sending to out here.

and i am being penalised for where i am. if it was insured with SD you cant be held responsible. whether you sent here or to my home i would insist SD anyway.
Old 17 September 2011, 10:09 AM
Adtmitts
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by BLOB EYE
its delivered by royal mail so whether its a UK address or the military field post in afghanistan it makes do difference to how the deal would go, its free to post, add special delivery for £1.25 and any problems that came (which never do) would be taken up with royal mail and not with you so my money would be refunded.

more care is taken with the mail being delivered out here, when it reaches the sorting office, it gets loaded into wooden crates and put on pallets, so there is more risk sending to my home than there is sending to out here.

and i am being penalised for where i am. if it was insured with SD you cant be held responsible. whether you sent here or to my home i would insist SD anyway.
100% true. No risk in posting to UK bases abroad, its as if you are posting inside UK.
Old 17 September 2011, 10:45 AM
scooby_muzz
Scooby Regular

Not being funny guys but it's not a case of being funny or punished the guy doesn't want any *** back for damage and to be honest I don't blame him, respect the bloke for being honest and his decision who he sells too
Old 17 September 2011, 10:58 AM
BLOB EYE
Scooby Regular

no one is giving any grief, its simple, he's selling, im buying, hes worried about posting to afghanistan, there is no problem and its an explanation that there is no difference sending to uk or afghanistan when it comes to royal mail forces post office.

i could understand if i was asking for it to be sent to romania to a different name using a credit car in another name.

seller wants bank transfer, im prepared to take the risk and send him the cash direct to his bank, whats to say he will send it. i trust the guy due to his feedback.

Special Deliver insures a package upto £500 as standard, which absolves the seller of any come back.

so his worry is cured. there is no comeback on him full stop !

im still interested. im still prepared to pay the asking price via bank transfer. although the postage is free to my address. im also willing to pay the extra for special delivery which releases the seller from any responsibility as long as its packaged correctly, i.e. bit of bubble wrap round the ipad box and put in another cardboard box.

i dont think thats unreasonable and would be exactly what the seller would expect me to request if i was asking for it to be sent to my house in inverness.
Old 17 September 2011, 11:09 AM
scooby_muzz
Scooby Regular

I am aware of BFPO and personally know there is no problems with posting there !
But the guy obviously doesn't want to do it mate,
Old 17 September 2011, 07:39 PM
beanys
Scooby Regular

*********SOLD*****************