Notices
Non Car Related Items For sale This forum contains only non car related items for sale by our members.

Paslode IM65A F16 nail gun only been used once

Search this Thread

Old 10 September 2011, 01:51 PM
Paul&bon
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paslode IM65A F16 nail gun only been used once

SOLD

I've used it once to fit my son skirting and architrave when I decorated his bedroom and it was terrific although it's become surplus to requirements now and things are tight at the moment so thought I'd sell it.

I say near new, as you can see from the photo there is a hole in the bottom of the gun. This was because I purchased the wrong brads, they should have been the angled ones but I bought the straight ones. As a result I fired a hole through the metal part of the gun. Also there is a very small amount of over spray on the case where I sprayed something in the shed. This is nothing really but you need to know what you are buying. Again, please see photo attached.

The nail gun & what you get.

Angled magazine for tight spaces and corners. For all second fix and joinery tasks including coving, dado, architrave, trim, skirting. Supplied with carry case and 2 batteries.

Fires 16ga 32-63mm Brads
Up To 180 Fasteners / min
Sequential Trigger Action
Non-Marking Quick-Release Nose for Jam Clearance
Reload Indicator / Open View Magazine
Fine Depth Adjustment
Rubber-Coated Grip
Product contents:
IM65A, 2 x 1.2Ah Ni-Cd batteries, battery charger, Impulse lubricant, safety glasses to EN166:F, allen key, instruction manual, carry case.

£330.00 + £15.00 p&p

Last edited by Paul&bon; 12 September 2011 at 03:12 PM.
Old 11 September 2011, 04:01 PM
Paul&bon
Scooby Regular

SOLD
Old 11 September 2011, 04:07 PM
alanbell
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Paul&bon

I've used it once to fit my son skirting and architrave when I decorated his bedroom and it was terrific although it's become surplus to requirements now and things are tight at the moment so thought I'd sell it.

I say near new, as you can see from the photo there is a hole in the bottom of the gun. This was because I purchased the wrong brads, they should have been the angled ones but I bought the straight ones. As a result I fired a hole through the metal part of the gun. Also there is a very small amount of over spray on the case where I sprayed something in the shed. This is nothing really but you need to know what you are buying. Again, please see photo attached.

The nail gun & what you get.

Angled magazine for tight spaces and corners. For all second fix and joinery tasks including coving, dado, architrave, trim, skirting. Supplied with carry case and 2 batteries.

Fires 16ga 32-63mm Brads
Up To 180 Fasteners / min
Sequential Trigger Action
Non-Marking Quick-Release Nose for Jam Clearance
Reload Indicator / Open View Magazine
Fine Depth Adjustment
Rubber-Coated Grip
Product contents:
IM65A, 2 x 1.2Ah Ni-Cd batteries, battery charger, Impulse lubricant, safety glasses to EN166:F, allen key, instruction manual, carry case.

£330.00 + £15.00 p&p
wow you did very well selling for that.
Old 12 September 2011, 08:45 AM
Paul&bon
Scooby Regular

Well it was pretty much brand new. I had a chippy came round and paid cash there and then.

They are £409 new at screwfix so he saved himself a few quid, and I through in a box of brads that cost £15.
All round good for everyone.