Notices
Midlands (England) Midlands Meetings & Events

Hello to the midlands - Detailing work!

Search this Thread

Old 23 October 2009, 01:24 AM
damandblast
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello to the midlands - Detailing work!

Hello everyone,

I'm just putting out an offer to people located in the Midlands, I will state if this is not allowed then please remove this topic, and sorry for the troubles.

I'm currently offering a detailing service for the SN members local to myself, I've been doing light work on Midlandscoobies and I'm now a trader on there regarding detailing work.
I've been in and out of this type of work for a couple of years, but have recently got back into it and thought it was about time to get out there and do something I enjoy.

I will be currently offering a full 8 stage clean for £45 or £40 a car if there is more than one car at each location (multi car) as it makes my days more worthwhile

The clean at hand in a little more detail;

Fully washed using the double bucket method with microfiber washing mitts
Re-treated and washed using an anti-rust conditioner again using double bucket and a mitt
Washed down with a nice hose pipe and dryed off using magnet drying towels
Clay-bar'd to remove the dirt that your eyes can't see as I will not polish a car unless this is done
I will then check the car over for dull marks, scratches or rough areas to see if they can be improved with certain cutting compounds, I will also check to see if the lacquer is dirty on those lighter cars as this may dull the shine or the final result.
Full polish (you can select from the polishes I bring and I can recommend a polish for certain colours if you do so wish)
Sealed either with an ex-p poorboys sealant or a gloss protection.
Wax double top coat to improve protection once more!
I only use Microfiber products when cleaning a car.
Trim protection, wheels and tyres are also included but will be done last on the clean as they tend to be the dirty areas, this also includes metal polish for the exhausts.

I will do the above and take photos of the car for my portfolio and can also supply the photos to yourself as they will be taken with a Canon powershot S5IS.

If anyone would like any more information then please do contact me.

Over the past two weeks I've done the following; 22B, P1, Type R, Zafira VXR, 09 Focus RS and a handful of work cars such as Taxi's, daily drivers and school run cars like your average 206's

Pictures of results can be sent via Email if needed.

Again, sorry if this isn't allowed as I'm unsure.

But the offer is there.

Regards

Jamie

Last edited by damandblast; 23 October 2009 at 01:26 AM.