Saturday is now OFF for me [rant mode very much on]

Search this Thread

Old 15 August 2001, 06:51 AM
MichelleWRX1994
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

I can't believe it!!!!

The ****ing *******s at work have now turned round and told me I cannot have Saturday off, two-faced ****s.

Great warning too, told me last night, do them a ****ing favour by going on night shift, which I made VERY clear I didn't want to do, and only if I could have Saturday off.........

And what do they do????????

NEVER work for the company I work for, you just get **** on from a great height.

If the money wasn't so good I would have told them to stick the job right up their **** 2 years ago........

Arghhhhhhhhhhh

I hate that company, I hate the work.

But the money is good

And banks!!!!!

Whilst I am ranting, bloody things are very quick to chase you up if you slip up or miss a payment, but if it is THEIR fault, oh no, couldn't be arsed to sort it.......well, the one I am having trouble with have just lost a customer, ****ers.

Sick and tired of being pissed about with.

Michelle.

Sorry for the strong language and rant, I am sure this will get locked and hurled to us Muppets.

Thank you for reading it!
Old 15 August 2001, 07:00 AM
Ian Cook
Scooby Regular

Sorry to hear that Michelle

Bit off hand saying one thing and doing another !!! Sound liek a nice reliable company to work for NOT !

Old 15 August 2001, 10:48 AM
Neil Micklethwaite
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

Michelle - Not BGRS Saturday the 18th August.
Old 15 August 2001, 05:37 PM
RUNJ
Scooby Newbie

Last time I heard a girl put together a string of expletives like that, she was giving birth!!!!

Oh well, at least no car trouble this week!
Old 15 August 2001, 06:52 PM
CharlieWhiskey
Scooby Regular

Oh no, not more stress!!! <I>("She canny take any more Cap'n, I think she's gonna blow")</I>

I think she means a nightshift Neil, so she can't make Saturday night in Notts...? [at least that's what I thought she meant but what do I know? She is a woman after all ]

I don't know what bank you are with 'chelle but try the Yorkshire Bank if you are changing, they've always been good to me.

Chris

Old 16 August 2001, 06:58 AM
MichelleWRX1994
Scooby Regular

Angry

If any of you worked at my company I am sure similar words will exit your mouth

Just because I am a female they think that I am inferior and can't do the job as well.......at least I have an IQ that is in positive figures rather than negative.

It is people like the ones I work with that destroy my confidence in males and make me resent them. Sexist, male chauvinist pigs. I think I am going to have to (sorry for being blunt) grow a pair of bollocks, swear like a trooper, treat women like **** and generally be a complete **** to get any kind of promotion there.

Chris, I will try the Yorkshire Bank or swap back to Co-op as I have had little trouble with them.

Neil, there is now a major problem for me as Friday was not an issue before I got swapped onto nights. It is now as I will have to do a twelve hour night shift then drive to Bill Gwynne.......not really a proble as such, but I now need to get back for night shift which is a problem. 48 hours awake, grand.

Oh well, new job soon I hope, this can't go on, I feel so demoralised and uptight.

Michelle.
Old 16 August 2001, 09:07 AM
Neil Micklethwaite
Scooby Regular

Michelle I was gonna bell you and Chris tonight. Is there a good time to call ?
Old 16 August 2001, 04:34 PM
MichelleWRX1994
Scooby Regular

Talking

Neil,

I will meet you at 7am where you plan to meet us (erm where is it again )

I don't know of a good time to ring, I tend to leave my phone on silent during the day as I am sleeping and people insist on ringing me albeit some don't know I am on night shift. But I wake up grumpy if I don't sleep! Sorry, grumpier than usual

You can catch me at work, but if I don't answer it is busy, leave a message on the answer phone and if possible a land line (free for me then) If not then I will use the work phone

Michelle.
Old 17 August 2001, 06:29 AM
MichelleWRX1994
Scooby Regular

Prime example of how I get treated.

Before I got promoted, it was a regular thing for the senior manager to check how things in stock were going on, a conversation with the stock controller would take place establishing where things stood.

Since I got promoted, he choses instead to ask the shift manaber instead of coming to see me and does so reluctantly if he has to. Yet he still approaches the male stock controllers for info.

If he doesn't think I can give him the right info, why the hell did he offer me the job?????

****er

[This message has been edited by MichelleWRX1994 (edited 17 August 2001).]