URGENT request for your HELP !

Search this Thread

Old 05 August 2003, 07:22 PM
Dazza012
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

FROM ALL SN'ers IN BEESTON, CLIFTON, LENTON, WOLLATON area's

Tonight on Beeston high rd aboutr 5.25pm near the turning for the market which is about opposite iceland, my 11 year old and his mate was attacked by 3 black youths,aged around 15, one had my son up againts the wall by his throat trying to get his phone and money of him,the other youth had hold of Luke. while the 3 sat on his bike and watched, well my son kneed him u no where which made the ****** let go,they then nicked his bike and rode of on it, stupid thing is they left the fcking bike they were on.

My son had the good sense to dial 999 from his mobile and alerted the police, which im glad to report despatched 3 cars even before i got there, inluding the Police Scooby, which cheered my son up no end.
Well the 3 w@nkers in question or the 3 believed to be them were last seen by a friend heading towards Lenton Abbey area.

Im offering £100 reward to anyone hears about this incident and can enlighten myself or the POLICE as to the names / addresses of 1 or all 3 of the ******* little b@st@rds, im not bothered about getting the bike back, a bonus yes, but the bikes replacable, i want THEM.

His bike was a BMX type thingy called a MAGMA, it was black and blue and the seat was ripped at the back and there was a grey steel padlock round the stem of the bars and had those peg things on the wheels for doing tricks with.
any info pls call Beeston Police or me on 07717 27 81 27