Member's Gallery Pictures of your pride and joy

help me

Search this Thread

Old 09 December 2006, 10:15 PM
scoobycarsean
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy help me

hi there need help big time have a wrx sti 52 plate 2003 import got a new exhaust called japspeed want to have it fitted and the fitted told me that it is to big or to small for the turbo end as i wanted to change the down pipe the exhaust i got was for a wrx sti 2001 to 2005 uk and import so i phoned the shop up and they told me i have got the right one for the car some one told me that the turbo is bigger on the import car can anyone help me as the car has got the same system on it as it left the factory three cats and no noise has any one had the same prob with there cars many thanks ps can any one tell me wot exhaust will fit
Old 10 December 2006, 06:36 AM
Blancmange
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scoobycarsean
hi there need help big time have a wrx sti 52 plate 2003 import got a new exhaust called japspeed want to have it fitted and the fitted told me that it is to big or to small for the turbo end as i wanted to change the down pipe the exhaust i got was for a wrx sti 2001 to 2005 uk and import so i phoned the shop up and they told me i have got the right one for the car some one told me that the turbo is bigger on the import car can anyone help me as the car has got the same system on it as it left the factory three cats and no noise has any one had the same prob with there cars many thanks ps can any one tell me wot exhaust will fit
Hi there.
I need help big time.
I have a WRX STi, 52 plate 2003 import.
I have a new exhaust called Japspeed, and I want to have it fitted. The fitter told me that it is too big, or too small for the turbo end, as I wanted to change the down pipe.
The exhaust I got was for a WRX STi 2001 to 2005 UK and import, so i phoned the shop and they told me I have got the right one for the car. Someone told me that the turbo is bigger on the import car. Can anyone help me, as the car has the same system on it as it had when it left the factory, i.e. three cats and no noise. (?)
Has anyone had the same prob with their cars?
Many thanks.

PS. Can any one tell me which exhaust(s) will fit?

Hope this helps
Old 10 December 2006, 06:38 AM
Blancmange
Scooby Regular

BTW, you might like to try posting in the 'General Technical' section