Member's Gallery Pictures of your pride and joy

Flamage at JAE

Search this Thread

Old 26 July 2004, 08:01 PM
DreXeL
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flamage at JAE

Why is everyone staring at the back of my car???

Ahh, this explains it

Old 26 July 2004, 08:08 PM
wrxmark
Scooby Regular

I do like that, I cant help but think of lighting farts though. lol
Old 26 July 2004, 08:08 PM
The Fixer
Scooby Regular

LOL, built in BBQ, Cool (or not )
Old 26 July 2004, 09:11 PM
ScoobywagonGl
Scooby Regular

Ahhh so you were the idiot doing donuts on the field towards the end of the day then! very clever considering you only just missed one tent! Good job there were no kids about! maybe you should do your playing in an empty field next time
Old 26 July 2004, 09:27 PM
wrxmark
Scooby Regular

Last year someone actually went through a tent arsing about. Luckily it was vacant.
Old 26 July 2004, 09:29 PM
IPALMER
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ScoobywagonGl
maybe you should do your playing in an empty field next time
consider yourself flamed
Old 26 July 2004, 09:30 PM
what would scooby do
Scooby Senior

If you tune your car for optimal performance it wouldn't flame up like that

Old 26 July 2004, 11:07 PM
DreXeL
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ScoobywagonGl
Ahhh so you were the idiot doing donuts on the field towards the end of the day then! very clever considering you only just missed one tent! Good job there were no kids about! maybe you should do your playing in an empty field next time
Firstly, I was not the only one, or the first one. Secondly, I did not 'only just miss one tent', there was absolutely loads of space, the field probably only had 50% of the tents that were originally there. You obviously have problems with your eyesight, because the area we were pi$$ing about in was at least 50ft in diameter. The only tents I would have got close to were the ones from the group I was with, when I parked up. And WTF is with the kids comment?? The only kids were the ones who were watching from a good distance away. I have kids of my own, I wouldn't put peoples kids at risk

How did I know the PC brigade were going to post up about that??

Oh, and by the way, I have video footage that disproves your 'just missed a tent' bollox.

Last edited by DreXeL; 26 July 2004 at 11:18 PM.
Old 26 July 2004, 11:12 PM
DreXeL
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by what would scooby do
If you tune your car for optimal performance it wouldn't flame up like that

It's the flame kit. It has a Power FC mapped by Andy F, so I'd guess it is tuned for optimal performance
Old 26 July 2004, 11:21 PM
scooby-tc
Scooby Regular

Drexel i also witnessed your pathetic driving actions and you did only just miss a tent there were 4 of us shaking our heads in disbelief.As for your 'i wasnt the only one' comment so what? you were in the company of other idiots who thought it would be fun to trash a venue that accomodated the event so well.Its morons like you that give impreza drivers a bad name.You impressed no one at all.Typical chav

and for the record i was less than 50 yards away packing up the tent so i was in a perfect position to see how close you were to a tent that was still (supposedly) being used.Camera trickery wont wash here.Practise your driving skills somewhere else.preferably in the company of someone who knows what they are doing

Last edited by scooby-tc; 26 July 2004 at 11:26 PM.
Old 26 July 2004, 11:44 PM
DreXeL
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scooby-tc
Drexel i also witnessed your pathetic driving actions and you did only just miss a tent there were 4 of us shaking our heads in disbelief.As for your 'i wasnt the only one' comment so what? you were in the company of other idiots who thought it would be fun to trash a venue that accomodated the event so well.Its morons like you that give impreza drivers a bad name.You impressed no one at all.Typical chav

and for the record i was less than 50 yards away packing up the tent so i was in a perfect position to see how close you were to a tent that was still (supposedly) being used.Camera trickery wont wash here.Practise your driving skills somewhere else.preferably in the company of someone who knows what they are doing
The venue wasn't 'trashed', nobody did it long enough to churn the grass up badly. The only tents I was anywhere near were owned by people from our group, who were not using them and were packing up.

Don't call me a moron and a chav, I'm married with 4 kids, so please don't insult me. It was a bit of fun in a large area, I got close to no-one. And don't insult me by saying 'I don't know what I'm doing', ask anyone who has been in my car with me on a track before you spout cr@p like that.

And as for the 'camera trikery' comment, LMFAO, It would be a bit difficult to put hollywood quality effects onto a video in one day

Look, at the end of the day I put no-one at risk. I was just having a bit of fun. You should have looked into the field behind us to see dangerous driving, an XR2 doing handbrake turns at about 40mph and sliding uncontrollably for about 200yds. Hardly the same as what we were doing.

And by the way, did they not teach you punctuality in school? We use things called full stops and capital letters in written English.

Last edited by DreXeL; 27 July 2004 at 12:10 AM.
Old 27 July 2004, 12:01 AM
scooby-tc
Scooby Regular

You shouldnt be doing doughnuts in any area unless it has full permission as for not churning it up the skyline before your antics made a mess of the already wet grass,as for the crappy fwd thingy that just wheelsun everywhere.A bit of fun maybe but in a private venue without permission with people still camping is bang out of order.As for your track skills if your donuts were anything to go by you need a bit more driving tuition
Being married with kids anyone would think you mature enough to respect other peoples property and not perform outrageous stunts in a public camping area
Old 27 July 2004, 12:06 AM
DreXeL
Scooby Regular

Well the idiot in the FWD Celica that 'wheelsun' as you called it was nothing to do with us. That is an example of a moron, sitting smoking his clutch thinking it was his tyres

And WTF is this about??

As for your track skills if your donuts were anything to go by you need a bit more driving tuition
Um, I was pirrouetting on the spot, that's what 4wd cars do when they donut

Last edited by DreXeL; 27 July 2004 at 12:09 AM.
Old 27 July 2004, 12:10 AM
scooby-tc
Scooby Regular

PMSL was hardly on the spot you were drifting everywhere.As i said before theres a time and place for stupid stunts and a public camping area isnt the place simple as that.Maybe its just me i dont know but i prefer to see a safe end to a good event than see fools spinning their cars around like nova boys in maccy d's carpark

sermon over move on
Old 27 July 2004, 12:14 AM
DreXeL
Scooby Regular

OK, you have just proved that you weren't actually watching for more than about 2 seconds so you have no right to be lecturing me. If you were watching the whole thing as you claim, you would have seen that after the initial drift I got it into a pirriouette on the spot and just stayed there. I have video proof of this.

You have just discounted everything you have said, because you obvioulsy weren't watching for more than a few moments.
Old 27 July 2004, 12:18 AM
scooby-tc
Scooby Regular

inexperienced dinlo 4 of us were watching take your stunts elsewhere.Lucky for you that you weren't near our tents.
Old 27 July 2004, 12:21 AM
DreXeL
Scooby Regular

inexperienced dinlo
I can't comment on that because I only speak English.

Lucky for you that you weren't near our tents.
LMFAO Anytime pal, anytime
Old 27 July 2004, 12:22 AM
scooby-tc
Scooby Regular

another keyboard hero LOL
This place has more heros than marvel comics

Last edited by scooby-tc; 27 July 2004 at 12:24 AM.
Old 27 July 2004, 12:24 AM
SiDHEaD
Scooby Regular

Want the vid hosting drexel ?? I wanna see it, as long as its safe as you said then sounds
Old 27 July 2004, 12:25 AM
IPALMER
Scooby Regular

i wanna see it too
Old 27 July 2004, 12:26 AM
IPALMER
Scooby Regular

' coz i was standing next to scooby tc when u did it
Old 27 July 2004, 12:27 AM
DreXeL
Scooby Regular

another keyboard hero LOL
This place has more heros than marvel comics
you are pure class sir

You were the one that started the testosterone herioics:

Lucky for you that you weren't near our tents
Old 27 July 2004, 12:29 AM
scooby-tc
Scooby Regular

You were the one that started the testosterone herioics
wasn't heroics it was a fact
Old 27 July 2004, 12:31 AM
DreXeL
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by SiDHEaD
Want the vid hosting drexel ?? I wanna see it, as long as its safe as you said then sounds
It's being uploaded now (It's not my footage) I probably wont post it tonight though as I'm going to bed in a minute.

wasn't heroics it was a fact
LMFAO

Look, this is getting just silly now, I'm not a chav (although I do have a flamer kit), I just haven't grown up yet It was a bit of fun, and it was perfectly safe IMO, and I believe the video will show that (I haven't seen it myself yet, a freind shot it and is uploading it). Form your own opinions, but please don't insult me, you don't know me. I'd love you to have called me a moron and a chav to my face Scooby-tc, why didn't you if you felt so strongly about it?

Last edited by DreXeL; 27 July 2004 at 12:41 AM.
Old 27 July 2004, 12:32 AM
DreXeL
Scooby Regular

Double post.

Last edited by DreXeL; 27 July 2004 at 12:42 AM.
Old 27 July 2004, 12:43 AM
scooby-tc
Scooby Regular

I'd love you to have called me a moron and a chav to my face Scooby-tc, why didn't you if you felt so strongly about it
because im clearly far more mature and responsible than you are
Old 27 July 2004, 12:47 AM
DreXeL
Scooby Regular

because im clearly far more mature than you are
You miss understand me. What I'm saying is if you had a problem then you should have came over and told me. Talk things over like an adult, not flame me on a forum like a kid. That tells me you are not very mature atall, because you say nothing on the day, then come home and bark silly insults from behind your computer. That doesn't strike me as mature.
Old 27 July 2004, 12:52 AM
scooby-tc
Scooby Regular

as i said i had more important things to do like unpacking the tent etc.If your as mature as u think you are you would leave the donuts and idiocracy to the nova/saxo boys etc.
These kind of stunts can be impressive but only under controlled circumstances which this was clearly not.I mean what would have happened if a child ran out onto the field and you had hit him/her.Maybe it needs this kind of accident to sort these people who crave attention i dont know.All i do know is that it was a bit irresponsible
Old 27 July 2004, 12:59 AM
DreXeL
Scooby Regular

as i said i had more important things to do like unpacking the tent etc.If your as mature as u think you are you would leave the donuts and idiocracy to the nova/saxo boys etc.
These kind of stunts can be impressive but only under controlled circumstances which this was clearly not.I mean what would have happened if a child ran out onto the field and you had hit him/her.Maybe it needs this kind of accident to sort these people who crave attention i dont know.All i do know is that it was a bit irresponsible
Kids are not all blind mate. I was on the spot for most of the time, they would have had to have been running directly into my car for that to have happened. It's a fair point, but not very likely. I have 4 kids of my own remember, I have a pretty good idea of the average kids behaviour. Yes kids do sometimes just run off, but I know I personally wouldn't be letting my kids run about a field where cars are coming and going all day long, donuts or no donuts.

And BTW, why were you 'unpacking' your tent? Were you not going home like the rest of us?

Last edited by DreXeL; 27 July 2004 at 01:10 AM.
Old 27 July 2004, 01:08 AM
DreXeL
Scooby Regular

I'm off to bed, when the rest of the PC brigade come on here tomorrow remember that I won't be able to reply untill I finish work

Quick Reply: Flamage at JAE