Member's Gallery Pictures of your pride and joy

MY 95 WRX

Search this Thread

Old 20 July 2002, 10:46 PM
VinnyP!
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Took some pictures today thought I'd try uploading them here; smaller numberplate and STI rear lights are on order. Trying to sort the interior next looking for someone to paint a brushed Aluminium interior, leather gaiters, gauges etc on order.

Thanks for looking

Vince

[Edited by VinnyP! - 7/20/2002 10:56:53 PM]
Old 20 July 2002, 11:01 PM
Moles Dad
Scooby Regular

Thats very nice

Pace fmic me thinks, I have one too!

If you want STi rears at about half price try www.vividracing.com the mans name is Dan...very useful.
Old 21 July 2002, 02:22 PM
paulflowe
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Fantastic WRX, VinnyP! I'm picking mine up in just under 2 weeks (see 'http://www.scoobynet.co.uk/bbs/thread.asp?threadid=114902')
and will start sorting it soon after (like on the same day )

Can you list what you've had done? Cheers!!
Old 21 July 2002, 05:10 PM
VinnyP!
Scooby Regular

Cool

Only had it for 3 months so far
Suspension: Leda from Scoobysport
Brakes: Brembo & AP Kit From Scoobysport
Wheels 17" Technomagnesia Alloys Toyo tyres
Exhaust: Scoobysport Back Box and downpipe. Power engineering centre section (with cat) and equal length manifold.
Engine: Blitz induction kit, Pace FMIC, Bigger Apexi injectors, Samco hoses, Forge Dump valve, all handled by a custom map ecu set up from Power Engineering.
Exterior: just clear indicators so far.
Gadgets: Clifford 600 alarm, Origin Blue I Gatso warning, Cibie driving light conversion, Autodim and uprated wiring harness to cope with high wattage bulbs in standard lamps.
On order
Quick shift, STI rear lights, boost gauge, Lambda sensor, knock sensor and shift lights (Scoobymania) Whiteline Anti lift kit and solid anti roll bar links. Alloy header tanks, synthetic diff & gearbox oil.
Ordering soon front air scoop and N/Plate relocator, looking for somewhere to paint a brushed Ally interior intermittent switch for rear W/W.
Over the winter Fuel pump, clutch, pistons, con rods, turbo, gaskets, flywheel, oil cooler engine & gearbox mounts.
The money I have spent so far would have bought another STI V! Worst part is all the time I have to take off to drop the car off and collect it. I thought long and hard about this. This is of course over the top for a 95 WRX but I prefer the pre face lift shape and don't even talk to me about the MY00 on, not for me. No STI as I wanted ABS and air con so no V limited either. The phase one engine is very strong. I imported this myself so I know the history, genuine 36,000 FSH. It is my weekend toy so I will be keeping it for some years to come and I love driving it I'm sure you'll love yours.
During the week I use a Volvo T4 at weekends I drive a Scooby!
Old 21 July 2002, 06:26 PM
paulflowe
Scooby Regular

Talking

Crikes, a lot of nice kit...

Can you upload a console pic that shows where you've got the guages and stuff when you get them? The gearknob / gaiter that comes with the car looks like a blooming accordian! Where can I get a decent leather/chrome edge one from?! Another poster here suggests Motorworld at £71 I think it was.

Cheers!
Old 21 July 2002, 07:36 PM
VinnyP!
Scooby Regular

Talking

Will do, I,m having the Boost gauge on the A pillar, the Lamda and knock sensor have remote lights which I'm going to have in the centre console. Ditto the shift lights which will be at the base of the windscreen. All this is of course if those nice guys at Scoobymania can put them all there.
The Gaiter is naff I've asked them to replace it when they fit the Quick shift, no idea what it will look like or who makes it but it has to look better than the OE one, keeping my lovely Nardi gear **** though.

Cheers Vince